• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

lapsus.lingua

Constant Reader
34 year-old Robert Mitcham was arrested Thursday due to allegations he entered his ex-wife's home without permission, dragged his 13-year-old daughter out of bed, punched her, and choked her.

The girl suffered broken bones in her face and a fractured vertebra.

From KTRE, http://www.ktre.com/story/33178940/...ston-home-punched-choked-13-year-old-daughter

"Robert William Mitcham, of Colmesneil, is still being held in the Polk County Jail on two felony charges aggravated assault of a family member and burglary of a habitation with the intent to commit another felony. Collectively, his bail amount has been set at $50,000.

According to the arrest affidavit, Livingston PD officers were dispatched out to an assault in progress. While they were on their way, they were told that a father had punched his daughter and was choking her.

When the LPD sergeant arrived at the scene, he found Mitcham forcefully holding his daughter on the floor as she cried hysterically for help, the affidavit stated. After the two were separated, officers interviewed both of them.

Matcham’s daughter told police that her dad had pulled her out of bed and punched her in the face, stating that she was going home with him.

When the girl refused, Mitcham allegedly grabbed her around the neck and held her against the wall. The victim told police that she couldn’t breath and that she almost passed out, the affidavit stated.

Mitcham allegedly held her on the floor until the police arrived."

Mugshot of the asshat in the link. I didn't know how to post it. I'm still learning, All, so be kind and forgive me :)

He will never have to worry about her coming home with him again. I hope he loses his parental rights and never has access to his daughter again. Those are awful injuries and she may suffer long term damage as a result. I hope she heals quickly. I hope he goes to prison for a long time.

my 13 year old has me seeing red more often than not but its best to wait til the initial anger goes away before one acts or else this happens.

Jail time is too easy; he should be beaten the way he beat his kid. THEN go to jail and get messed up fo' real!

I think every parent of a teenager has, at one point, considered drop-kicking the kid to Mars...we just don't do it.

And by the way...where's Mama in all this?

Holy shit i knew the daughter and mama william has always been an asshole ever since i met him didnt find this out til now hope shes doing ok

Oh I don't think they 13 year old "had it coming," I khst think there's a few sordid details we're not yet privy to.

Yes. This is what I was alluding to in my post last fall.
[doublepost=1486914394,1486912703][/doublepost]Could not find a court date for this shitstain, and he is not listed as a current inmate.

But here is what I am 99.9% sure is his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.mitcham.355?ref=br_rs

Lots of maudlin posts about missing his ex and wanting her back. Noteworthy is that he shows no posts between 9/18 and mid November of 2016. Pokey, I suppose.

Looks like they also have some littles. Hard to say how many.....some could be cousins or something.

He talks about spending Thanksgiving with his kids, but not with the ex. Which is WTF? How is that possible, TX?

Last edited:
Maybe it's children from another wife?

From what I can gather, the ex he is all moony about is NOT the ex whose house he broke into. The one he keeps posting about moved away to MO months before the burglary and assault in TX.

It is not clear if he is the bio dad of any of the MO ex's kids. One kid referred to him a Daddy, but none have the same last name.

Intersting note: he spent quite a lot of time in MY cIty over the last couple of years apparently working construction. He calls the La Quinta by the airport home. :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1486921795,1486919519][/doublepost]Okay. So, because I can't let this go, I fell down the rabbit hole.

Between FB and marriage records, it seems he was married to first wife, LR, in 2001. They have 3 children. LR posted on FB in March 2016 she was engaged to new guy C. Someone commented that she was still married. She replied "yeah, but getting divorced".

By this time Beatdown Daddy was already involved with GW (not sure how long, but looks to be kind of a rocky relationship, too) who either had already left TX or would be moving away shortly. But it does not appear they were actually married even tho she used to have the last name 'Mitcham' on her FB.

He has a lot of 'pity party' shit posted about being alone and messing up. Sounds like he just snapped after both exes were moving on. I still find it fucked up that he beat his daughter and not the ex wife.(not saying that's okay, but it is usually what happens) Also, there is her fiance; where was he during the fracas?

I still cannot believe this fucker is not in jail.
[doublepost=1486921878][/doublepost]Also, the two exes are FB friends.
[doublepost=1486923539][/doublepost]Oh LORT. The first ex's fiance posted about being out of the pen for four years now and how he learned his lesson finally. It was his fourth trip to prison.
Been "on paper" since 96.

Jesus. These kids are fucking doomed.

Back