• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

CckFVr8.jpg

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2016/09/20/mother_of_2_charged_with_neglect/

The 5-year-old boy would come to school tired, dirty and hungry, his teachers and counselors said.

He would wear the same pants nine days in a row, despite his school sending him home with new clothes months earlier. School staff would wash his coat — sometimes as often as every other day — to try to get rid of the smell of urine.

The little boy would dive to the floor to get food that was dropped by his peers. And he told his teachers he would get up in the middle of the night to feed his 3-month-old sister, according to police reports.

The infant was more than four pounds underweight, and doctors at Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health said the baby wasn’t being fed, the report said.

Earlier this month, the children’s mother, Cheyanne Vernice Meredith, 21, Nashville, was charged with neglect of a dependent. She was arrested last week. According to the police report, Meredith left the Edinburgh home she had been staying in after an argument with her relatives.

Police began investigating more than seven months ago, and inside the Edinburgh home found animal feces and urine on the floor, trash cans overflowing and no clean clothes, the report said.

The time that lapsed between the initial investigation and a criminal charge being filed was due to prosecutors needing additional information, deputy prosecutor Ryan Bland said. Whether the children have been in her care in recent months is unclear, and that information is confidential.

In January, a therapist at East Side Elementary contacted police about concerning behavior by the boy at school, according to the police report.

Officers talked to the boy at school in February, when school staff reported he had injuries to his face. The boy first told the officer he fell and hit his face, before telling a few other stories about how he was hurt, the report said.

They visited the boy again a few days later, and noticed he was dirty and his hair had not been washed. His teacher, counselor and school nurse all said that was normal for the boy, the report said.

His teacher told police the boy is always hungry, and staff at the school had to teach him how to use a fork. He will eat food that other students drop on the floor, the report said.

School staff sent the boy home with several boxes of clothes around Christmas, but months later had not seen him wear any of them. Most days, he wore the same outfit. The school had also gotten him three coats, and all were lost. They then began washing his coat for him at school, the report said.

The little boy had missed 20 days of school by February, and appeared tired most of the time, his teacher told police. The boy had said he gets up at night to feed his infant sister, and that his mother doesn’t help, the report said.

Relatives the mother and children had lived with said Meredith does not bathe the children regularly, and that either they or the little boy often feed the baby. They told police Meredith would sneak out of the home to be with her boyfriend, the report said.

They also told police about seeing the little boy fall down the stairs, and then seeing Meredith apologize to him for pushing him, the report said.

School staff also told police about injuries they had seen on the boy, including marks on his face in February. He had told school staff that his mother had smacked him, and he fell, the report said.

Police and an Indiana Department of Child Services caseworker visited the boy’s home in February, and the mother would not let them inside, saying she had 15 to 20 dogs that would bark and jump, and that her relatives she stays with would not want people inside, the report said.

Meredith told them her son has ADHD and his medication wears off later in the day, causing him to be hyper. She told police that sometimes the boy is violent toward himself when his medication wears off, and that he makes up stories and lies, the report said.

A few days later, Meredith told the caseworker not to speak to her son anymore, or she would seek to have the caseworker arrested and charged, the report said.

Police searched the home a few days after that on Feb. 11, and found at least four dogs inside the home. The home had no gas service, and was being heated with space heaters. They found animal urine and feces on the floor, black mold on the little boy’s uncovered mattress and dirty dishes and clothes all over the floors, the report said.​

Her FB. Shitshow going down featuring an array of defenders.

Last edited:
Shit...according to her FB, she has 3 kids. Those poor babies need a home where they'll be fed and clothed properly and taken care of

How do u starve a five year old boy and damn near starve his infant sister...who wouldn't be getting any nutrition at all if her FIVE YEAR OLD brother didn't feed her!! I'm sure while he was in school scavenging for crumbs off the floor...he was still worried about whether or not his baby sister was being fed at home. His mother probably sold his new clothes and jackets the school gave to him. This is so damn sad.

Her FB. Shitshow going featuring an array of defenders.
I'm an idiot on facebook, how do you find that part? Where the tard defenders are.

The very first post, her complaining about people trying to friend her and all her "I know the truth" spiel. There's about 40 or so comments. You might want to get some popcorn.

They're only missing "Only Gawd kin judge!"... :rolleyes:
Oh, but the inappropriate use of the word "them" as in "them babies" led me to believe that "Only Gawd kin judge" was going to be the next sentence! Damn! (Sidenote, I lived in Indiana for a few years when I was really young & spent several summers visiting my dad there till he moved... I don't remember it sounding quite so... Trashy.)

Anyway! Several of the defenders mentioned "the true story." I was REALLY hoping she'd spill this true story bc I can't quite figure out how 5 year old in the same clothes for two weeks, unwashed, starved, exhausted, and being, basically, the only adult who feeds a severely underweight 3 month old infant is an EXAGGERATED story. Which part or parts is exaggerated? Bc if any of that is true, I want to know why cfs didn't at least temporarily remove the kids while mom (Btw, can I tell u how much I fuckin live the name VERNICE, HOLY SHIT?!) tried to get some of her ducks in a row?? Instead, that baby (most likely) could've starved to death! I know it's hard to remove children, and cfs wants kids to stay with the parents, but just temporarily... It's better than DEAD.

And how the hell did she get knocked up three fucking times before 21 at that?! I'd love to see what specimens these sperm donors are. I'm sure they're just delightful.

This raggedy ass bitch has her poor little guy sleeping on a bare mattress that has black mold on it, not feeding him, the boy stays filthy...it's heartbreaking. I wonder where the third child is? Her and her FB defenders all say it's a lie and exaggerated...cause she's telling the truth right and the kids teachers, counselor, CPS, and police are all lying...right? It says she cleans at La Quinta and she can't keep her baby clean, come on! I'd like to know who would lay with this dirty gutter bitch to make three babies. I'd like to rub her face in the dog shot all over the floor her kids play on.

Complete failure as a mother and human being. No compassion. No heart. No soul. No love. Not for anyone else that is. These kids were so deprived of the basic necessities and barely survived. I hope they find a very loving home and remain together...where the little boy can be a little boy. I also hope he grows up knowing he's a hero and he saved his little sister's life.

i was furious when i found out my ex husband was making my (then) 3-4 year old son change my (then) infant daughter's diapers. that was bad enough. i couldn't imagine a youngin that age having to fully take care of a baby. but hey, it speaks volumes about the boy's character. he's already a better person than his big fat mammy.

I found the probable cause document( in text form so its wonky to read). It's far, far worse than the media printed. Not only is he showing signs of neglect..he's showing signs of being sexualized. He's been telling other children he wants to stick his pee pee in their mouths. So not only is this mother a pig who can't clean..she's more than likely been fucking guys right in front of her kids.

Long and hard read, but its worth it.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3111423/Johnson-County-Neglect-Probable-Cause.txt
[doublepost=1474462092,1474461551][/doublepost]
So not only is this mother a pig who can't clean..she's more than likely been fucking guys right in front of her kids.

I was still reading as I posted the link. I have to retract this part. She wasn't fucking men in front of him..she's grooming him -_-

told school staff his mother makes him watch movies where people are
laying on top of each other naked. He said he closes his eyes.

She has the kind of face that, even if you know NOTHING about her, begs to be punched. It just has that "punch me hard" look. And then you find this shit out about her poor little 5-year old...and it makes me just want to start punching and not stop.
[doublepost=1474463545,1474463322][/doublepost]
told school staff his mother makes him watch movies where people are
laying on top of each other naked. He said he closes his eyes.

Oh my heart. I just can't...my 5-year old son knows enough about privates to know that fart jokes are funny and he can no longer streak in the front yard (residential neighborhood). I feel sick inside.

From the affidavit:
Food supply was plentiful for the adults.

Of fucking COURSE it was. I hope that fucking used cuntrag never sees those kids again.

Last edited:
dirty gutter bitch

Nice.

Fuck this bitch - I hope her kids can be taken care of someone worthy of them now.

And how the hell did she get knocked up three fucking times before 21 at that?!

She had to be fucking, like every damn day. I mean normal people don't conceive that easily, let a lone 3 fucking times easily, I can't imagine she was actively trying so this was 3 accidents? You can get condoms for free. shit.

I mean normal people don't conceive that easily, let a lone 3 fucking times easily
Some are cursed. My mom likes to say I can get pregnant just looking at sperm. I've been pregnant 5 times now. Four surviving, one miscarriage. Only one I had to "try" for, and that was only for 3 months so I wouldn't really call it trying. I've gotten pregnant while on birth control pills and the depo shot. I was terrified when I got my tubes tied that I'd still end up pregnant.

I got pregnant with the last so fast that the hubby still feels ripped off almost 8 years later :hilarious:

This raggedy ass bitch has her poor little guy sleeping on a bare mattress that has black mold on it, not feeding him, the boy stays filthy...it's heartbreaking. I wonder where the third child is? Her and her FB defenders all say it's a lie and exaggerated...cause she's telling the truth right and the kids teachers, counselor, CPS, and police are all lying...right? It says she cleans at La Quinta and she can't keep her baby clean, come on! I'd like to know who would lay with this dirty gutter bitch to make three babies. I'd like to rub her face in the dog shot all over the floor her kids play on.
Dog shit not shot stupid auto correct....it's supposed to be there to help you out so you don't end up sounding like a dumb ass, and guess what that's exactly what it does makes you sound dumb as I don't know what!!

My Southern Granny used to talk about the Trigg family that lived not far from them up the Holler from the banks of Beech Creek. Their house always in need of repair and filthy, their property severely neglected, children underfed, unwashed and ragged and the animals on the place also suffering from the lack of care and feed.

Apparently these folk were too sorry to live in my Granny's eyes and throughout her lifetime she would make reference to this unsavory clan by saying, "That bunch live like Trigg's".

I have no doubt that she would curl up her lip at this family the same way she did whenever she spoke the name of Trigg.

These children need to be placed where they will be cared for and the burden lifted from a five year olds back who was trying to care for his infant sister.

WTF does this even mean??

Don't blame me if I've got it wrong, but it sounds like she was seriously burned but recovered and went on to have three children (WHICH SHE HAS ABUSED, YOU IGNORANT DEFENDER!). Why would that lead to "issues in your life" resulting in you treating your children like shit? Her friends are as ignorant as she is.

In my opinion one thing has nothing to do with the other, so she was badly burned and recovered, has nothing to do with neglecting and abusing her kids, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero.

Especially 3 kids by 21. Must have been burned early in her life.

In my opinion one thing has nothing to do with the other, so she was badly burned and recovered, has nothing to do with neglecting and abusing her kids, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero.

Especially 3 kids by 21. Must have been burned early in her life.

Totally agree - was confused as to how it even mattered what happened to her in the past! It was like the person was using it as an excuse!

She's deleted almost all of it off her Fb. There's nothing there now, minus her posting pics of her beautiful, healthy 3 children, 4 hours ago. :eek:

The conversations that are happening sound like she has all 3 right now?!?

That was one of the hardest things to read that I have ever read. It's not just the typos (who submits documents to the courts like that and what court receives them like that?) but the content. Those poor children. They need to be removed and put up for adoption, STAT! :(
I think, don't quote me, I might be wrong, that its so riddled with typos and wonky spacing because they copypasted from the original pdf. Copypasting from a pdf throws out spacing and replaces some characters with others when you throw it in notepad. That's why there's ? when there should be ' etc. I'm sure the original copy looks like every other court document

This poor little guy- he's going through hell at home, trying to take care of himself & his baby sister, possibly being molested, going to bed hungry every night. But I can't imagine his life at school was much better?!

Kids can be cruel- they don't know what this poor boy is going through at home-- and nobody wants to be friends with the weird smelly kid who wears the same clothes every day & eats off the floor.

He must look around at the other kids with their nice clean clothes & mommy-made lunches & he must wonder what he did to deserve the abuse & neglect.
Wish I could give little guy a hug, a bath, bake him a cake-- anything to let him know that he's cared about!:(<3

This poor little guy- he's going through hell at home, trying to take care of himself & his baby sister, possibly being molested, going to bed hungry every night. But I can't imagine his life at school was much better?!

Kids can be cruel- they don't know what this poor boy is going through at home-- and nobody wants to be friends with the weird smelly kid who wears the same clothes every day & eats off the floor.

He must look around at the other kids with their nice clean clothes & mommy-made lunches & he must wonder what he did to deserve the abuse & neglect.
Wish I could give little guy a hug, a bath, bake him a cake-- anything to let him know that he's cared about!:(<3

This post made my cold, desensitized heart squeeze.

And now liquid is coming out of my eye holes. Fuck.

*regroup*

Also. Feces. Always feces.

@MissGuggle - I love how her Skank Squad acts like three babies before 21, with what appears to be three different fathers, is just normal as hell... :banghead:
@Buffettgirl : SKANK SQUAD! Bahaha!! :hilarious:
:hilarious::hilarious: do you think there were tryouts for that, or nominations of sorts? HAHAHA...
[doublepost=1474771927,1474770206][/doublepost]
She's deleted almost all of it off her Fb. There's nothing there now, minus her posting pics of her beautiful, healthy 3 children, 4 hours ago. :eek:

The conversations that are happening sound like she has all 3 right now?!?
If you look at the comments under her post where she says she's sick and tired of ppl friend requesting her, blah blah blah, you can see all the defenders in all their tardy glory there! Haha! There is one friends, though, who is like an annoying fly she can't swat through the whole thing, and that's pretty entertaining. Towards the end, she has a friend who makes a comment abt how she got sober and got her life together and how this asshole will too. Of course, I had to go check this chick out. Her name is Chassy something. (Very classy indeed.)

She's a very pretty *girl* - emphasis intended, as she's 21 & has not 3, but FOUR CHILDREN! (JESUS H TITS, HOW?! When?!!!)

Mind = BLOWN!:gas: Like, in what alternate fucked up universe do these people live where any of this is accepted as normal?

Also, if anyone can interpret what Classy Chassy's chest tat reads and could post it, I'd be ever so grateful! ;)<3

She has become a great mom to her kids and idc. What you say when you have most of your body burnt Alice then live to have 3 children your going to have issues

She has become a great mother to her kids and I don't care what you say, when you have most of your body burnt alive then live to have three children, you are going to have issues

Back