• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
They had the pre lem today so lets see if they press charges or release them but there is a lot of info on this page that is way off i know the dad so i know alot more than i will say right now
[doublepost=1474520734,1474519752][/doublepost]

Most of the info in this statement is incorrect threr was no investigation at there home the time at hospital is wrong age is wrong too much misinformation and the parents are good young adults do not drink smoke or use drugs

Ok. The baby was 19 days old when first admitted to hospital. That may have been a typo. The baby was admitted for head trauma and bruising and died 10 days later from those injuries, according to what was reported.

So no proof of anything you say. But everybody is wrong. That would include doctors, police, and lawyers? They all got it wrong?

The media reports what the police tell them. The police act on what the medical staff tell them.

We react to what the media tells us ......

We tend to not accept the word of someone who joined the forum to defend his brother so much.

If what you say is true, then awesome. Seriously.

just because your young doesn't make you a bad parent or a drunk,drud addict or a murder judge not least ye be judged

And there it is ladies and gentleman. We all knew the ole, 'Judge Not Least Ye Be Judged', Matthew 7:1 was inevitable.

Biblical scholar consensus is that Jesus was referring to people who took it upon themselves to make judgements outside their sphere of authority.

In a court of law the Judge and a duly empaneled jury have the authority to make a judgement based on the evidence.

Last edited:
We judge each other and all and sundry here constantly, mate.

Don't waste your fancy Gawd quotes here. This is a den of Demons, doncha know?

Ok. The baby was 19 days old when first admitted to hospital. That may have been a typo. The baby was admitted for head trauma and bruising and died 10 days later from those injuries, according to what was reported.

So no proof of anything you say. But everybody is wrong. That would include doctors, police, and lawyers? They all got it wrong?

The media reports what the police tell them. The police act on what the medical staff tell them.

We react to what the media tells us ......

We tend to not accept the word of someone who joined the forum to defend his brother so much.

If what you say is true, then awesome. Seriously.
The parents are not my brother my brother is the one that posted about being at court there is a lot of things that the media doesn't know with this young family that i will not talk about but i have known the dad since he was born and he has alwaysbeen a good kid i will not say perfect but good and has morals and he wouldnt hurt a child
[doublepost=1474530468,1474529985][/doublepost]
Okay, thank you for being honest.

Now. You realize that a preliminary hearing is, by definition, held in order to weed out any weak cases and protect the defendant.

It's held quickly so that the judge can decide if there is sufficient evidence to keep the accused locked up and waiting for their trial to begin. (The burden of proof here is much lower than an actual trial)

The whole purpose is to release people when the evidence isn't enough.

Did they release them? Or what did the judge decide?
It takes about a week for all the paperwork up to 2 weeks for release or indictment cant wait for the full M.E.report on cause of death

The parents are not my brother my brother is the one that posted about being at court there is a lot of things that the media doesn't know with this young family that i will not talk about but i have known the dad since he was born and he has alwaysbeen a good kid i will not say perfect but good and has morals and he wouldnt hurt a child

You need to understand that we see these exact same words quite often around here. It is a very rare (and often joyous) occassion when those words prove to be true. There is too much of this shit going on in the world. To know this baby wasn't beaten to death would be cool.

But don't expect any of us to put money on it. I think you've taken a fairly decent approach so far. If you can keep your cool and stick it out, that would be nice.

I'm rooting for ya, but don't tell any of the assholes around here that. :cool:

[snip wall of words]
Punctuation is your friend, especially if you are trying to convince somebody.

On-line, one who is confronted by a mass of verbal vomit such as the one you presented is free to remark, "TL;DR", and click away to the next story. While I cannot speak to anybody else's response, I feel that the writer of such a breathless screed is simply attempting to overwhelm the reader with The Rightness Of His or Her Cause by adopting such a tactic, and I am far more likely to tally a mark in the "agin" column than in the "fur" column.

--Al

My brother is the one that was in court it was the pre lem i know a lot about the baby and her health so i will not judge the parents without good evidence i know the dad he is not on any drugs but i will not talk about what i know but i believe the state will be making a public apology in this case
Are you kidding?

They look like brother and sister :confused::eek::bigtears:
Exactly what I was thinking!!
[doublepost=1474599551,1474599186][/doublepost]
It appears that some of the medical problems included suspicious bruising and possible head trauma. That was a result of the breathing problems?
I was going to say the same thing...I didn't realize breathing problems caused suspicious bruising and head trauma...come on people don't be fucking stupid he said!

Just a question to everyone on here judging these teen parents have any of you ever been accused of something you didn't do just because someone said it or put it online doesn't make it a fact here is a fact they were arrested for this crime but they haven't been to trial they might not go to trial i dont know any evidence that the state has if any. Now for what is in the post suspicious bruising what is that have any of you seen those bruises i haven't is there any proof as to what caused the babys death i don't know the cause i doubt anyone does at this time except for the M.E and his report usually takes about 90 days so lets see some facts before judging young parents my daughter was born when i was 19 and her mom was 16 just because your young doesn't make you a bad parent or a drunk,drud addict or a murder judge not least ye be judged
Josh please shut up for now, this is an ongoing investigation and is not supposed to be talked about least of all by someone that knows anything real, so just shut up when the case is dissolved I will write a message to explain the situation but but for now stop.

They have more than you and enough to press charges.
[doublepost=1474636497,1474635562][/doublepost]
Josh please shut up for now, this is an ongoing investigation and is not supposed to be talked about least of all by someone that knows anything real, so just shut up when the case is dissolved I will write a message to explain the situation but for now stop.
They have more than you and enough to press charges.
just to throw this out there charges have not been pressed yet that has to be done by indictment. and the prosecution can get an indictment on a ham sandwich. because no one is there to argue his case.the real trial is the only place the defense can bring out there facts. you think if they are in jali they have been charged well just to let you know they have been accused not charged .
[doublepost=1474637335][/doublepost]
Okay, thank you for being honest.

Now. You realize that a preliminary hearing is, by definition, held in order to weed out any weak cases and protect the defendant.

It's held quickly so that the judge can decide if there is sufficient evidence to keep the accused locked up and waiting for their trial to begin. (The burden of proof here is much lower than an actual trial)

The whole purpose is to release people when the evidence isn't enough.

Did they release them? Or what did the judge decide?
at the prelim the judge explains your rights and your charges. the Judge does not decide -but I will say the prosecution and his witnesses could not answer questions asked by the defense therefore he was given more time to make a case and I have said before Im not discussing it til it is done.

The teenage parents of a 19-day-old infant have been charged with capital murder after their child died of suspicious injuries, Madison County Sheriff Blake Dorning said Monday.

Zackary Austin Harbin, 18, and Madison Lynn Eagan, 19, the infant’s parents, are charged with capital murder.

my bad formally charged, so really they just had cops that decided to arrest them in a capital murder case in Alabama it has to be though indictment. I think is what I read feel free to research and correct me if I am wrong. they always put the prosecution's stuff on air never the defense, but bet when the case is over I will be back and Josh never said he was in court.

first off let me just say that they are not proven guilty by no means. I have went to the court case to see what is going on and what yall dont know is that the child was in the hospital for 14 days with breathing problem and as far as the investigation goes there never really was one it looks and sounds to me as if there was a problem medically and the investigator just wanted some notoriety and failed to do his job but we will see people are so fast to assume the worse put yourself in their shoes and lets just hope someone has the knowledge to try to find the truth than to jump to conclusions think people come on dont be fucking stupid thats why there are so many killings now

Lemme guess....

Only GAWD kin judge?

Also, we have many members who were young parents. Difference is they did not break the baby.

Go take your fucktardery elsewhere. Kthxbye.

my bad formally charged, so really they just had cops that decided to arrest them in a capital murder case in Alabama it has to be though indictment. I think is what I read feel free to research and correct me if I am wrong. they always put the prosecution's stuff on air never the defense, but bet when the case is over I will be back and Josh never said he was in court.
That is not how it goes if you have links to support your claims post them otherwise you look like another baby murderer defender who is full of Bologna :spam:. No more lunch for you.

James gaines said one true thing. It's best to shut up.

Especially when the defender writes without punctuation.

Last edited:
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/i...a_parents_murder_baby.html#incart_river_index
A Madison County woman charged with capital murder in the 2016 beating death of her newborn daughter is seeking youthful offender status, which would guarantee she is punished for no more than three years.

Madison Lynn Eagan, 20, is scheduled to appear in Madison County Circuit Judge Ruth Ann Hall's courtroom Friday at 11 a.m. for a hearing on her application for youthful offender status. If convicted of capital murder as an adult, Eagan faces life in prison without the possibility of parole because the District Attorney's Office is not seeking the death penalty. The maximum sentence for youthful offenders, however, is three years.
[....]
Any person younger than 21 who is charged with a crime can apply for youthful offender status. Courts have broad discretion on whether to grant the status. Things like criminal history and age are considered along with the suspect's role in the crime and how severe the offense was.

Harbin has not filed an application for youthful offender status. His case is set for trial in August.

Harbin and Eagan are held in the Madison County Jail without bail.
[....]

You mean these two dipshits have not been released and offered an apology and had their big hairy asses kissed by the state of alabama yet!??? ****GASP****
Im shocked!!!

I think this is the first Demon thread I've ever seen where family members of a suspect have come on and been in conflict. Do have to give James some props for telling Josh to shut up talking about an ongoing case where they're NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO ANYONE.

first off let me just say that they are not proven guilty by no means. I have went to the court case to see what is going on and what yall dont know is that the child was in the hospital for 14 days with breathing problem and as far as the investigation goes there never really was one it looks and sounds to me as if there was a problem medically and the investigator just wanted some notoriety and failed to do his job but we will see people are so fast to assume the worse put yourself in their shoes and lets just hope someone has the knowledge to try to find the truth than to jump to conclusions think people come on dont be fucking stupid thats why there are so many killings now

Well tell what happened
Do you know who abused that baby??
That baby WAS. ABUSED. THE STATE HAS THAT RIGHT
And the baby is dead...
So say who did it If u claim to know so freaking much more then we do..

99.99 Percent here are Quilt of the crimes
So shut up would a ya please

Zack & Madison
I want to add kitty hairballs, yeck
[doublepost=1492373754,1492373477][/doublepost]
Most of the info in this statement is incorrect threr was no investigation at there home the time at hospital is wrong age is wrong too much misinformation and the parents are good young adults do not drink smoke or use drugs
so what kinda crap are you gong to hide them behind with a statement like they are good people because they don't drink or use drugs. While I loathe addicts I have to admit out of all the broad spectrum of people I have come across more decent one were responsible working individuals that did rec drugs & drink than any of the self righteous non drug using perv child abusers because they can be some of the worse. Being young is no excuse other than they shoulda been on perma birth control until they were responsible and financially able to have and take care of a child imo instead of being in a situation where somehow it was beat to death

Back