• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...-authorities-say-one-brought-along-a-toddler/

More than two dozen men thought they were meeting with underage teenagers for sex.

One brought condoms and alcoholic beverages to the rendezvous. Another one brought along his toddler.

Instead, authorities say, the 25 men were met by uniformed officers.

The men were arrested as part of an investigation targeting predators who solicit sex from minors online, according to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office in Texas.

For three days last week, investigators with the sheriff’s office’s High Tech Crime Unit posed as underage kids, between ages 11 and 15, as they talked to the suspects online and agreed to meet with them at certain locations, according to media reports.

The men, whose ages rangefrom 20 and 48, were arrested last week,according to ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. They have been charged with online solicitation of a minor, a second-degree felony.

Seven of the suspects showed up armed. One, a security guard who pretended to be an officer from a nearby county, brought alcohol and 25 condoms with him, according to KHOU-TV. Another one showed up with his 2-year-old son, the TV station reported.

Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said the decision to bring along a toddler to the meetup is “one of the dumbest things I have ever heard,” ABC affiliate KTRK-TV reported.

“But clearly these people do not care about anyone except themselves. I mean, the height of selfishness, I mean, he brought this 2-year-old child literally on his hip,” Hickman told the TV station.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...-authorities-say-one-brought-along-a-toddler/
More than two dozen men thought they were meeting with underage teenagers for sex.

One brought condoms and alcoholic beverages to the rendezvous. Another one brought along his toddler.
[....]
The men were arrested as part of an investigation targeting predators who solicit sex from minors online, according to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office in Texas.

For three days last week, investigators with the sheriff’s office’s High Tech Crime Unit posed as underage kids, between ages 11 and 15, as they talked to the suspects online and agreed to meet with them at certain locations, according to media reports.

The men, whose ages range from 20 and 48, were arrested last week,according to ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. They have been charged with online solicitation of a minor, a second-degree felony.

Seven of the suspects showed up armed. One, a security guard who pretended to be an officer from a nearby county, brought alcohol and 25 condoms with him, according to KHOU-TV. Another one showed up with his 2-year-old son, the TV station reported.
CsgJU5KWYAAz7Co.jpg

Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said the decision to bring along a toddler to the meetup is “one of the dumbest things I have ever heard,” ABC affiliate KTRK-TV reported.

“But clearly these people do not care about anyone except themselves. I mean, the height of selfishness, I mean, he brought this 2-year-old child literally on his hip,” Hickman told the TV station.

About a week ago, 22 men, including a pastor who volunteered in schools,were arrested after a five-day undercover police investigation in Pensacola, Fla. The men showed up at certain locations with drugs and sex toys, police said.

In May, 32 men and women, including two pastors, were arrested in anundercover human trafficking and prostitution sting by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Over reaching, over estimating his ability to perform as they normally do or maybe he was going to give them to his victim to entertain themselves whiles he did his thing. I just can't with folks like this.

Damn that many nasty bastards after only 3 days!? I hope they can find a way to make this a full time job for a detective or 2.

Come on sheriff. Cut the man some slack.

The guy probably wasn't allowed to have some 13 year old inside his home to babysit his son. He was just trying to obey his offender restrictions!!

:facepalm:

Oh my gosh, right?! Just goes to show how depraved these monsters are (not that we needed any further evidence). I use to love/hate that show, To Catch A Predator. I don't know how Chris Hansen could remain so calm but jeez, I guess after you do it so many hundreds of times...

I recall looking into the watchdog group Perverted-Justice & actually considered volunteering. As you can imagine, the interview process would've been thorough but as much as I wanted to nail these guys, the thought of actually getting in conversations with them...it just nauseated me. I definitely think you've got be cut out for that kind of work & kudos to all those who do it!!! Could you even imagine?

People openly defend pedophilia as a sexuality on Reddit so I'm never surprised to see this happen, but it's always sad.

Disgusting!!! 25 Men Show Up For Sex With One Toddler! And one even brought 25 condoms!!! Excuse me while I vomit again...BARF, BAAAARRRRFFFF, BLATCH, BLETCCH or BLACCH, BLAAAAKKK!

Back