• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://abc13.com/news/worms-found-in-burgers-at-2-mcdonalds-restaurants/1486631/
MAYFIELD, KY --
At least two people have reported finding worms in food from McDonald's restaurants in two Kentucky communities.

Mayfield resident Madison Stephens tells WPSD-TV that she visited the local McDonald's on Sunday and purchased food for her and her 1-year-old son. She says that as she was about to bite into her hamburger, a live worm fell out.
[....]
about 25 miles away from Mayfield, Lacey Jo Lovett says she also found a worm in her burger on Tuesday.

Stephens says she contacted McDonald's about the incident, and they sent her a $10 gift card.

McDonald's spokesman Michael Love says in a statement that the company is investigating and will "take all appropriate measures to resolve the matter."
:vomit:

Shit, back in my day all we had to eat was dirt. You get worms and complain? Boy, what we wouldn't have given for some fat, juicy worms. Mmmm....noms...

From her Facebook:
Like I've told numerous people, I worked in a food industry for 8 years and never once had this problem. I was always aware of my surroundings and took pride in my job. Did a bug ever end up somewhere? Yes that's natural. But we always threw the food away and made fresh CLEAN food and had CLEAN packaging where our food was placed.

Other people in the area reported maggots in their McChicken and a cockroach in sweet tea.

Shit, back in my day all we had to eat was dirt. You get worms and complain? Boy, what we wouldn't have given for some fat, juicy worms. Mmmm....noms...
Ya they compain and get a 10 dollar gift card!! §o worms and money! Spoiled bitches

Well, McDonald's.

So. Yeah.

But their tea is really quite good. And I am addicted to caffeine.
[doublepost=1472602391,1472602330][/doublepost]
Worms or were they maggots?

Thanks. Thanks a lot. The only thing I will buy from McDonald's is their sweet tea. Its now off the list.
Worms are longer and wrigglier. Maggots look like orzo.

Well, McDonald's.

So. Yeah.

But their tea is really quite good. And I am addicted to caffeine.
[doublepost=1472602391,1472602330][/doublepost]
Worms are longer and wrigglier. Maggots look like orzo.
I just have to know if it was worms in the cow that was processed or maggots from letting meat lay out exposed.
Walmart greatvalue sweet tea. Is 10 times better anyway. A whole gallon is $2.47 available right next to the oj and half n half

Last edited:
I don't see the problem. Worms, and/or maggotts are almost pure protein. That has to be a nutritional bonus for anything McDonald's sells.

I would never complain to McDonald's about worms in my food...I would call the food police

because they exist and I would call a lawyer right after that. $10.00 gift card, as if.

I hope...I really really hope that this is a hoax.

Lmfao! The bar that served Rocky Mountain Oysters near me is gonna be on Bar Rescue.
When!! I love when jon gets pissed off! I can only imagine his reaction when he finds out they are selling fucking animal BALLS to customers!!!! I would fucking specify which animal however it could be a bull, a pig, or a sheeps balls!!&÷\=.#\ Im sorry but that isnt normal! I hope he makes the owners eat them all to make them learn their lesson!! I would love that!
And ty for the info. We need to watch that!

Still not off the hook! Pick one

Balls or worms!?

Last edited:
When!! I love when jon gets pissed off! I can only imagine his reaction when he finds out they are selling fucking animal BALLS to customers!!!! I would fucking specify which animal however it could be a bull, a pig, or a sheeps balls!!&÷\=.#\ Im sorry but that isnt normal! I hope he makes the owners eat them all to make them learn their lesson!! I would love that!
And ty for the info. We need to watch that!

Still not off the hook! Pick one

Balls or worms!?

Eeewwwww neither. I'm a vegetarian. :p :hilarious:

Maybe i missed something, but the sandwiches ive gotten from macs are pretty warm to really hot and steamy. How could bugs or worms still be alive, let alone wiggly by the time she went to take a bite?

Maybe i missed something, but the sandwiches ive gotten from macs are pretty warm to really hot and steamy. How could bugs or worms still be alive, let alone wiggly by the time she went to take a bite?

Good point! The maggots would have to come from sources not exposed to the grill of fryer. They could come in through "fresh" foods and meander through the workstation before hitching a ride to the next waiting mouth. :yuck: One article said Madison Stephens found her maggot in the Fillet O' Fish sandwich, and you KNOW there isn't anything remotely fresh about that.

I wonder how many more slipped by unobserved. Secret's in the sauce.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think the type of person who choosees to consume the "food" at mcdonalds would be the type who is opposed to eating putrid, disgusting, vile meat full of worms and maggots.

I've read somewhere that approximately 60% of the soda despenser nozzles in fast food restaurants are contaminated with fecal matter.

Latest posts

Back