• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
PAOLI, OK – A woman in Oklahoma has been accused of shooting her 16-year-old daughter’s 31-year-old boyfriend after finding them in bed together.

On Monday, 34-year-old Valeria Fowler was armed with a gun when she kicked in the door to her daughter’s bedroom and found the 16-year-old in bed with a 31-year-old man.

Her daughter jumped out of bed and Fowler allegedly shot the man as he tried to get out of the bed. Fowler allegedly shot the man a second time as he was walking down the hall towards the front door.

When police arrived on the scene after Fowler called 911 to report she had shot a man in her daughter’s bedroom, they found the wounded man on the front porch of a nearby home.

“He was treated at the scene and transported to an Oklahoma City hospital by medical helicopter,” said Larry Rhodes, Garvin County sheriff. “His injuries were non-life-threatening. It did appear to the chief and I that he suffered a gunshot wound to an extremity. ”

Fowler was arrested and charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon. According to the arrest affidavit, Fowler’s daughter told police that the victim comes over at least three times a week after her mom leaves for work.

Police have not said if Fowler knew the man she shot and said they are investigating their exact relationship.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

I think this is funny...I wouldn't shoot anybody because I don't have a gun, but I would

take a bat to a 31 year old woman if I seen her in my 16 year old sons room.

Yeah, um 31 has NO REASON ON EARTH to be banging 16... I'd have shot the fucker too... :shifty:

Or maybe Mom was just jealous? :woot:

Might be why they're being so vague on the nature of that relationship, and whether they were previously acquainted!

fowlerarrest.jpg

During the investigation it was determined that the male had been coming over about three days a week to visit the 16-year-old while Fowler went to work.

The police officers arrested Valerie Fowler for assault and battery with a deadly weapon, and there are no charges against the male at this time.

While we don’t know all of the circumstances, we presume that the male was visiting the 16-year-old for a sexual relationship. The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16. If the teen invited the male to the house, and he had consensual sex with her, then he likely did not commit any crime. When Fowler found the male in her daughter’s bedroom, he was (presumably) not committing any crime or endangering anyone’s life or safety. Therefore, Valerie Fowler had no legal justification for shooting the male.

These circumstances are sure to enrage many parents who feel that they would react the same way as Fowler, but the law doesn’t care about how people feel. Juries, however, do care. We’ll see if 12 of her peers will acquit her on the “he needed shooting,” defense.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/valerie-fowler-shoots-man-daughters-bedroom/
[doublepost=1472666631,1472666071][/doublepost]
“His injuries were non-life-threatening. It did appear to the chief and I that he suffered a gunshot wound to an extremity. ”

Or possibly an appendage as in she winged his wong.

When Fowler found the male in her daughter’s bedroom, he was (presumably) not committing any crime or endangering anyone’s life or safety. Therefore, Valerie Fowler had no legal justification for shooting the male.

Fuck that shit, that much of an age gap makes him a pedophile pure and simple, I'd have shot him, drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered him. I guarantee you.

Just becoz the age of consent is 16 doesn't mean you can't be charged with a crime. That whole 16 is legal thing is really for Romeo/Juliet relationships and not grown ass men perving on impressionable young girls.
He deserves to be shot in the dick for thinking he could get away with something so dimwitted and arrogant forever.

Fuck that shit, that much of an age gap makes him a pedophile pure and simple, I'd have shot him, drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered him. I guarantee you.

You'll get no argument from me Cubby. A 31 year old sneaking around to hit it three time a week with a sixteen year old partner. Creepizoid straight up!

His injuries were non-life-threatening. It did appear to the chief and I that he suffered a gunshot wound to an extremity.

Yep, I thought the same thing...

She shot him in the junk.

The age of consent in Oklahoma is 16. If the teen invited the male to the house, and he had consensual sex with her, then he likely did not commit any crime.
He's not a pedophile, at least in the legal meaning of the word. At 16 she's to old. But the age of consent doesn't mean she can give consent to anyone regardless of age. She can give consent to have sex with a peer, not a 31 year old man. I do believe that most states with age 16 consent state that the other party has to be 21 or under, anything over and it's still considered statutory rape.

His injuries were non-life-threatening. It did appear to the chief and I that he suffered a gunshot wound to an extremity.
Yep, I thought the same thing...
She shot him in the junk.

Something tells me that Moms gun just didn't lay around in a lock box as she seems to have clipped what she was aiming at. :p

Dumb bitch shoulda played it off as though she thought she stumbled across a home intruder attacking her daughter. Bet she immediately owned up to shooting the sumbitch for fucking her little slut duaghter. Oklahoma hick filth. Fuck these people, all of em.

Back