• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He could while away the hours... conferrin' with the flowers... consulting with the rain... and his head he'd be scratchin'...

Please don't post a member's personal info. Some of you would have been screaming bloody murder at me had I allowed a member to post your public information on here for no other reason than you believe a charged person in the news is innocent.

Haha woooo that was fun
I had instant regret when I put that last name down. It was just so crazy when I seen who it was it just flowed out of my fingers onto an un-delete able forum

Oh. And let's not use the fact that she was a child. In the state of Texas, capital only applies to a victim UNDER the age of 6.
So can we discuss exactly what factor raises it to capital murder, pretty please?!?!!
I can answer for you.

In Texas Capital murder isn't the same as anywhere else. Capital murder in Texas is the equivalent of first degree murder. In Texas you can get capital murder, murder or manslaughter. There are no varying degrees of murder. It means he can get capital punishment for the crime(aka death penalty). In Texas the age limit for capital murder isn't 6 like most states. It's 10.

(8) the person murders an individual under 10 years of age; or
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.19.htm

Side note: You all are catty as fuck lately. Arguing over the silliest things. Really who cares what he does for work or how successful he's told his friends he is. One quick look at FB is enough for any of you to know that half your friends are full of shit when it comes to how happy they are in their lives.

I for one am thankful for people who know him to be posting. I also realize that what's known right now is very limited and that there's nothing that's been released that actually says he did anything. I also know how shitty media has been on the reporting lately. There's been more than a few stories that members(myself included) have dug up stuff that proves the article writers are writing out of their asses. I reserve my judgement until I know more about what happened.

We know a six year old is dead and the adults in her life are responsible.
I didn't say he was innocent. I just said I reserve my judgement. Mostly because of what I found about the circumstances. If he did it, he's not alone - she's involved too. But it's not all that far fetched that she outright lied either considering she lied about what happened.

The mother was stopped at 5:45pm wen. The mother was alone with the girl when stopped. She told them that the girl was hurt in an accident. She was obviously there or near there when her child was beaten. Why didn't she call 911? Or tell police what really happened? Why did she lie?
She's the one who's told police that Evan was the primary/recent (depending on the article) care giver. He was arrested at 3pm on thursday.

I tell you the more I read all these messed up stories on here the more I realize any things possible with anyone. Normal looking people with no history screwin shit up

I tell you the more I read all these messed up stories on here the more I realize any things possible with anyone. Normal looking people with no history screwin shit up

Now you're getting it. I've been here almost a decade and I wouldn't put anything past anyone.

Our crew in Ponchatoula was full of potential losers to be honest. Evan was really a nice genuine funny guy, but he had questionable things also. Never would peg him for this tho. Things happen people snap though.
[doublepost=1472688762,1472688716][/doublepost]
Since like 2004? I'm not sure cause it was wiped once and remade. @Morbid is the owner. He would know more. I came on in March of 2008.
Ok that's cool I just found it search through Evans articles

And i dont care what anybody has to say about me but i know he didnt do something as horrible as what he is accused of.

Right because you've never been wrong about anything in your life?

We're all human here...we appreciate that you really want to believe that he didn't,

like for his sake and for yours really. Somebody did something and right now they are

reporting that your friend is somehow involved. So until it goes through the courts

tell yourself the truth ... at this point...its a mystery.
[doublepost=1472701369,1472701172][/doublepost]
I feel so fucking bad, not even one arrest to my name.

Hark....Never been caught!

I feel so fucking bad, not even one arrest to my name. It's like I'm just not adulting very well at all. Maybe some day, if I really work at it... I'll get to serve time for being a rotten thief too... :rolleyes:

ETA: Judge not Brittany, lest you be judged... Bet you wish you hadn't done that now don't you? Maybe try again? Nicer? Just a thought...

Lmao. I was convicted of a white collar crime. Served fed time for counterfeit money. They never could get me on theft. Lmao. Make this thread about me though. I could gaf less. Yall just want something to talk about. Drama. Drama. Drama. But really dont even have a clue. I think its funny though. Several people form a thread and talk shit about a situation that they know nothing about. The media lied. Yalls sorry asses bought the shit. And now you want to talk about me. Lovely.

Served fed time for counterfeit money.

I used to sell coke, And Myron...he thought he was like so smooth, trying to pass me those

tens and fifties. I figured out it was him the third time he showed up with them.

It was the tens. i told him if he's going to pay with play money it was double.

He said all right...And I went and seen a cab driver who traded me dollar for dollar,

because so easy to move in a cab. Fuck you Myron.
[doublepost=1472771083,1472770987][/doublepost]
Several people form a thread and talk shit about a situation that they know nothing about.

This place is all cops you know...just kidding...No I'm not.

Mmmm twatwaffles..... Who's hungry in here besides me?
[doublepost=1472772844,1472772730][/doublepost]I guess I ruined my chances of getting brittwatt's number when I gave up her name...

This death by one punch thing I hear is prob a good reason I never lighted fighting
[doublepost=1472561563,1472560367][/doublepost]Why is this one of the main websites that pop up when you google his name?

because he probably killed a helpless baby. I'm just guessing tho

Lmao. I was convicted of a white collar crime. Served fed time for counterfeit money. They never could get me on theft. Lmao. Make this thread about me though. I could gaf less. Yall just want something to talk about. Drama. Drama. Drama. But really dont even have a clue. I think its funny though. Several people form a thread and talk shit about a situation that they know nothing about. The media lied. Yalls sorry asses bought the shit. And now you want to talk about me. Lovely.
Who do you think gets hurt by counterfeit money? The bank? Nope, the victims are people that accept the money not knowing.
My friend sold his motorcycle over half the money was counterfeit.
He lost out on 5 grand.
Ps
You talk as if going to federal prison is some sort of elite club.
Pssssst ... its still prison you dumb cunt.

sounds like he's more loyal to his boyfriend whos being accused of killing a baby than he is to his wife....yikes
Have you not read what he's written since the beginning of this thread?

WTF?!

I'm hoping you've missed most of his responses. Considering that his "loyalty to his boyfriend" has consisted of him admitting that anything is possible, that it's possible that his friend might have done this.

For fuck's sake.

Back