• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://news3lv.com/news/local/man-shot-and-killed-for-not-holding-the-door-open-for-woman
[....]
Family members of Mohammad Robinson say he died Saturday night after he mistakenly did not hold the door open for a woman.

“It's horrible. I want my dad back and you took him away from me!” said the murder victim’s daughter, Miniya Sampson.

14-year-old Miniya Sampson tries to understand the senseless murder of her father, 31-year-old Mohammad Robinson.

North Las Vegas police say Saturday night just before midnight a man shot Robinson outside the McDonalds near Pecos and Las Vegas Boulevard.

“It was a stupid reason honestly, irrelevant. It doesn't make any sense why would you actually take someone's life over not opening a door,” said Sampson.

Sampson says her father’s best friend witnessed the shooting.

The friend told Sampson, her father got into an argument with a woman that was upset that a door into the McDonald’s was not held open for her. The woman notified a man she was with and that man pulled out a gun and shot Robinson.

The victim’s girlfriend who did not want to show her face says Mohammed was a respectful man.

“He was the utmost respect for his elders. Yes, ma'am -- no sir. He's not confrontational even when we would argue he'd walk away,” said Mohammad’s girlfriend.

Sampson believes her father died because of a misunderstanding.

“My dad would open the door and hold it for the lady but he probably didn't hear her,” said Sampson.

Sampson prays the murderer is caught soon. The 14-year-old tells us her heart will be forever broken.

“I love him. I wish he was still here,” said Sampson.
CrD_rTnUAAA9Hvs_zpszfp9pgrp.jpg

Fund for funeral expenses:

.... and once again ..

I'm searching for the identity of the shooter...

no description? what's the big secret? :shifty: cuz maybe he didn't give a flying fuck!!
didn't "matter" to him !! did it !!

Maybe that's where it needs to start!! find me a picture .. description of that dickhead and if I'm wrong .. I'll eat my words :finger: I bet my ass I'm NOT!!

Not trying to be a cunty ... but :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

I don't get it. Had her arms fallen off? She had to have told the shooter the guy grabbed her ass or something. Why would he shoot a stranger for not opening the door for this vile harridan? This story is off somewhere.

.... and once again ..

I'm searching for the identity of the shooter...

no description? what's the big secret? :shifty: cuz maybe he didn't give a flying fuck!!
didn't "matter" to him !! did it !!

Maybe that's where it needs to start!! find me a picture .. description of that dickhead and if I'm wrong .. I'll eat my words :finger: I bet my ass I'm NOT!!

Not trying to be a cunty ... but :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
I'm sure they have a description and maybe even a video
So what's the big identity secret? Wouldn't it make it easier to find him, DUH

Sampson says her father’s best friend witnessed the shooting.

Last edited:
Family members said Nestor Robinson was on his lunch break at a McDonald's when the deadly incident happened. Katra Nestor, Nestor Robinson's mother said her son's friend witnessed the deadly shooting and told her what happened.

"He was coming into McDonald's and some female was going out. The door closed before she could get out and what happened is she said a few choice words to him," Nestor said.

Nestor said the woman's boyfriend went looking for Nestor Robinson, an argument took place, and he was shot.

[..]

Police have not released the description of the person or people responsible. The investigation on the deadly shooting is ongoing, police said.
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/32857501/argument-turns-deadly-in-north-las-vegas

I'm sure they have a description and maybe even a video
So what's the big identity secret? Wouldn't it make it easier to find him, DUH
I was being P.m.s - ish :p The finding him part.. isn't really what I was hinting at ;) It was more about everyone screaming in the streets....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
About what is supposed to "matter " :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My husband used to always hold doors open for women, men were on their own, most would just sail thru like they were entitled to have a doorman follow them around everywhere opening their doors. The worst thing he ever did was very loudly and pointedly say, "YOU'RE WELCOME!" since no one said thank you.

I used to fuss that one day someone was going to shoot him. Now I know he could get shot for not opening the door. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The worst thing he ever did was very loudly and pointedly say, "YOU'RE WELCOME!" since no one said thank you.

SOunds like an obnoxious douchebag. Nothing worse then dipshits who only do petty niceties for others out of some desire for some form of reciprocation. If you're gonna get buthurt over someone not saying thank you, then don't fucking hold the door open for em or say god bless you when they sneeze. People are fucking idiots.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't more to this story.

fUim0ip8Rdad76aa3162d07ed06-3776891-This_undated_jail_booking_photo_provided_by_the_North_Las_Vegas_-a-48_1473241178532.jpg

A murder suspect who escaped from a police interrogation room while handcuffed has been recaptured after four days on the run.

Alonso Perez, 25, broke free from handcuffs on Friday and fled from a Las Vegas police station.

He was identified by police as a suspect in a shooting that left Mohammed Robinson, 31, dead outside a McDonald's restaurant.

An argument broke out on the night of August 27 after Robinson failed to hold a door open for a woman, according to the victim's family members who are mourning his 'senseless' death.

Perez was arrested around 10am on Friday, and taken to the department's detective bureau where he was questioned for several hours.

When a detective left the room at around 12.45pm, Perez twisted the handcuffs until they broke, according to police spokesperson Aaron Patty.

He said: 'We're going to take a look at the details of how he escaped.'

Perez fled the station and stole a white Ford F-250 work truck from a nearby parking lot.

The vehicle was found the next day in a neighborhood east of downtown Las Vegas.

After four days on the run, police finally apprehended Perez at a residence about 8pm on Tuesday night.

[…]
The escape is at least the second this year from a police station in the Las Vegas area.

The April escape of Ivan Mayoral-Lizarraga from a north-east Las Vegas police substation led to a five-hour lockdown of a surrounding neighborhood before the search was called off.

Police said Mayoral-Lizarraga was being questioned in a stolen vehicle investigation when he fled.

He was arrested about two weeks later, and pleaded guilty to felony home invasion, assault with a weapon and escape charges, according to court records.
LINK

according to the victim's family members who are mourning his 'senseless' death.
The article writer needs to learn basic punctuation. Apostrophes have 2 uses. Possession or omission. By using it the way they did they make it sound not like a quote, but like they are implying his death might not have been senseless :facepalm:

The article writer needs to learn basic punctuation. Apostrophes have 2 uses. Possession or omission. By using it the way they did they make it sound not like a quote, but like they are implying his death might not have been senseless :facepalm:
There is also a "single quote" punctuation mark as well as the more common "double quote". From appearances, the Daily Fail uses single quotes rather than double quotes when they quote. I agree, though; using any quotation mark as a "scare quote" on "senseless" is unconscionable.

--Al

If you’re going to get in my face for not holding the door open for your bitch, FUCK YOU!!!
Maybe didn’t deserve to die, but he deserved to at least have a few teeth knocked out of his stupid head

If you’re going to get in my face for not holding the door open for your bitch, FUCK YOU!!!
Maybe didn’t deserve to die, but he deserved to at least have a few teeth knocked out of his stupid head
I am so confused by this. I'm reading that you would be angry if someone got in your face about NOT opening a door for their girlfriend. But the man that didn't open the door didn't deserve to die, but should have his teeth knocked out? I'm just trying figure out who you are sympathetic with. The dead man who probably was preoccupied and didn't notice a woman was about to walk out, or the shooter.

Back