• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A 19-year-old man who smashed through the front window of a Florida home and attacked a woman and her adult son said he was on the powerful street drug flakka, a sheriff said Monday.

Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told a press conference that Niko Gallo told the woman that before breaking into the house he had taken flakka and LSD. Snyder said the case appears similar to one two weeks ago where Austin Harrouff, also 19, randomly beat and stabbed a couple to death at their Martin County home and then bit the dead man's face.

While Harrouff told deputies he was not on drugs, both he and Gallo demonstrated incredible strength and a high tolerance to pain, Snyder said. Harrouff's blood is still being tested and Gallo's will be. Neither Gallo nor Harrouff had a criminal record before the attacks.

"It is just inexplicable," Snyder said. "I have no words to describe it."

Flakka gained notoriety nationally last year, as several people in South Florida went on crazed rampages under its influence. It had virtually disappeared since the Chinese government cracked down on its manufacture last year.

The latest attack happened early Sunday morning. Snyder said the woman heard someone trying to open her front door and heard him saying, "Sorry, I'm going to die." A short time later, Gallo used his hand to break the plate-glass window in the front of her home, then did a "cannonball" through it and grabbed her by the shoulder, Snyder said. She broke away and screamed for her 34-year-old son.

According to Snyder, the son, who weighed 100 pounds more than Gallo, fought him from one end of the house to the other. Meanwhile, his mother hit Gallo on the head several times with a metal baseball bat.

"She was in fear for her life and her son's life," Snyder said.

Snyder said deputies handcuffed the man and bound his feet because he was kicking them. They took him by ambulance to a hospital because "he was too violent to be placed in a rescue helicopter," deputies said.

The woman was treated at a hospital after being injured by broken glass. Her son wasn't injured.

"They were pretty shocked by this," Snyder said. "The victim's house is within walking distance of where the suspect was and they don't know each other. It was just another random crash into someone's house."

He said Gallo will be charged with burglary and assault when he is released from the hospital. The Martin County public defender's office said it has not been assigned the case and it wasn't immediately known if Gallo has an attorney.
LINK

That would be fucking weird. Dude just came flying in the window.

I don't understand why people do designer drugs...like coke, heroin, mescaline and pot,

God gift to us all...That's all we need, and we have these loser that want more.

I don't understand why people do designer drugs...like coke, heroin, mescaline and pot,

God gift to us all...That's all we need, and we have these loser that want more.

I don't get it either. I remember being his age and some of my girlfriends were already getting into heroin. That was a line in the sand that I would not cross because I valued my future too much and I knew there wasn't anything special about me that would prevent addiction.

As a senior, one of my classmates lived with me and my mom because her mom was an addict trying to come clean from heroin and couldn't maintain a stable residence. She lived on other people's couches. Even though I was young and foolish, I was fortunate enough to learn through seeing a damaged user. It's seductive when the thrill is new, but adult addicts are just plain scary.

Glad I have storm windows, although it would be fun to watch someone bounce off one of them. If they did get in, it would go something like this story only my son would handle it lethally. I would probably have mixed feelings about that since I'd have to clean up the mess.

Dangerous designer drugs are a direct result of the "war on drugs" legislation and LE policies.

Overzealous prohibition of time tested naturally derived substances like weed leads to the availability of all sorts of less understood and considerably more dangerous stuff.

Pot is essentially good for you in comparison to synthetic alternatives like K2, which wouldn't even exist if pot was treated sensibly by government and law enforcement.

Turns out it's not flakka and we have a new monster making drug on the streets. There's some of the 911 call at the link and there's also a statement from his family linked there.

A second violent attack in Martin County is spawning much concern that a new designer drug may be making it's way to the streets.

The 19-year-old in this case also displayed an unusual amount strength while cannon balling through a front window and attacking two people inside their home.

[..]

The suspect in the new case, Nico Gallo, is being treated for a traumatic head injury at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, where deputies are watching his room around the clock waiting to make an arrest. The Martin County Sheriff said the teen originally explained he was high on flakka but investigators later learned it's a a drug so new or unfamiliar that it didn't even come up on the narcotics database.

[..]

Investigators believe Gallo took a designer drug called dibutylone, a newer type psychedelic that is not only dangerous but extremely unpredictable.
http://okcfox.com/news/nation-world...for-another-random-attack-on-a-flordia-family

Great. Just what we need. Bored white kids coming up with new drugs in mommy & daddy's basement. Awesome.
Maybe that 3rd grade chemistry set wasn't that great an idea.

Yeah, it's so new and exotic that it's been on Erowid since last year with the experiencer having done the drug in 2014. Doesn't LE know about that site?

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=102711

1,000mg DiButylone obtained from an indisputably reputable establishment.

Like many beta ketone substituted cathinone derivatives, the powder is bright white, fluffy and voluminous. 100mg of this looks like a full gram of amphetamine. It has a curious acrid-citrus smell that I closely associate with the fluoridated amphetamines.

Prior experience: Name it.

10mg, followed an hour later by 50mg, were placed under the tongue to assess potential allergic reactions. Nothing was noted after each hour, aside from the difficult-to-ignore pungency of the flavor. Very mild stimulation noted after the addition of 50mg; not placebo, but a feeling akin to the very, very first alerts during an oral MDMA come up. No sweating, mydriasis, dehydration, rise in BP/temperature/pulse noted.

Between then and now, I've allowed a day's time to pass.

Mindset: Not expecting to be blown away, given my impressions of Butylone; nevertheless, excited at the prospect of a new frontier to explore.

75mg bk-DMBDB dissolved in 0.7CC water, filtered into a 1CC 30G rig. Injection site prepped accordingly.

T+00:00:00 75mg DiButylone administered intravenously via slow-push over the course of ten seconds.

T+00:00:15 'Chemists' citrine' flavor rides up the esophagus, coming to rest at the tongue's anterior.

T+00:00:30 I've clearly mounted a sonic missile. Rushing at a steep incline. The faster I go, the sharper everything becomes. Tidal swathes of perceptual clarity give way to G-force tunnel-vision. And yet, it's all so utterly...

...so utterly soft. So velveteen in nature. Each word I write is the sole object in the 'eye' of the tunnel that has encapsulated my visual field. Around it slowly rotates a texture not unlike that of a Matisse painting, the soft colors bleeding and blurring from water saturation. I haven't much time to pay the splendor much mind; I find myself having exhausted the infinite length of tunnel and blast through whatever word happened to be in the center at the time, and onward, onward...

T+00:01:00 Jesus. Im rushing *so* hard right now. My ears ring; my vision rumbles like that of an astronaut during take-off, and colors shudder with a new infusion of depth and beauty. Mach five... Six... Eight... Ten... It's so beautiful. The fuel tanks detach with a clank. Shaken, and still rushing wildly, I maneuver myself around in newfound zero-gravity. It is all too much to take in; I will never forget those first moments spent staring in awe of Planet Home from the infinite void of space.

Holy hell. Dibutylone is a fucking beast. I just kept rushing. Forty minutes later I decided to administer my second 75mg shot, leading to the best rush I have ever felt in my life. Liftoff Syndrome - my senses are so stimulated it feels as though I'm literally launching off the Earth's surface and hurling into the immense, frigid and beautiful void of space. I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between this feeling and the first moments of the biggest drop on a record-breaking roller coaster.

*Everything* is so pristine - so remarkably clean and fresh feeling. The world sparkles and resonates with the highest frequency!

Ten minutes after the re-dose, I somehow sat up. My head is just absolutely saturated with pleasure; this far surpasses anything that I've managed to achieve with bk-MBDB, bk-MDMA, bk-MDEA, 4-MEC, 4-EMC, MD(M/E)A, 5-APB, 5-APDB, 5-MAPB, 5-EAPB, 6-APB, or anything else remotely similar. My dopamine receptors must be clinging on to my brain tissue for dear life.

Interestingly, my pupils are not all that dilated. This leads me to speculate that Dibutylone's DRI properties are its main feature. There's definitely a lovely and strong empathogenic push, fueled by serotonin, but there's an insidiously appealing aspect of this material that reminded me instantly of the finest cocaine. Only, more raging and thunderous. Norepinephrine does not play a huge role with this one - there's the normal elevation of heart rate and some very mild bruxism, but otherwise this material just rocks your brain. I can see this being really, really problematic for those prone to addiction, and for IV drug users especially: Not only with regard to addiction potential, but because sites along the course of the vein injected into sometimes become irritated.

The irritation, although transient (lasting 20-45 minutes), is alarming. It bears a precise resemblance to skin rashes caused by poison ivy, oak and sumac, where the skin bubbles up into bumpy lumps that are white, and surrounded by a dull reddening of the surrounding flesh. The irritation occurs regardless of whether or not the shot was missed. And they occur *along* the vein - for example, one may have injected into the forearm, but splotches of this histaminergic inflammation may occur along the vein 2 inches above the site, at the elbow, and/or all the way to the bicep and shoulder.

The comedown, like that of 4-EMC and 5-ME, is gentle, unassuming, and without residual fallout the next day.

The remarkable likelihood of bk-DMBDB being a triple reuptake inhibitor with a very mild Ki value for NE, a moderate value for SE and an ~exceptionally~ high value for DA is substantiated not only by my trials with DiButylone, but contrasting them with those of a-PVP (highest = NE) and MDMA (highest = SE), in addition to having had ample experience with a pure (and POTENT) biochemical known as Amfonelic Acid (AA). Never before AA, and never since bk-DMBDB, have I experienced dopaminergic purity. Refined Cocaine HCl is but a younger sibling to this material.

Seriously; beware, this one. I will be steering clear; I cannot trust myself with this power. It is the most capriciously powerful, the most handsomely euphoric, substance that I have ever ingested in my life.

Why when I'm chilling at home I keep a 9mm next to my chair. Local LE told me there is flakka in my neck of the woods if it gets bad I'll keep a 12 gauge with 00 Buck next to my chair.

Shit, all I need is weed and a glass of red wine... or Jack. Ya'll can have my share of the other stuff!
All I need is sex and chocolate....
or just sex with a black woman I guess...lol

As for Captain Douchcanoe, someone tries that here there are getting a body full stabby stabby fun

@CbabyRKO @Satanica
Apr 12, 2018

Nico Gallo, now 20, pleaded guilty to trespassing, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer with violence, and criminal mischief.

"I’m sorry, I know words are never going to be enough to fix what’s happened," Gallo said in court.

Gallo's lawyers said he received three 5-year sentences and with two of them to be served concurrently and one served consecutively.

Judge Lawrence Mirman said the sentence should serve as a deterrent for any teen considering taking drugs to understand what the consequences will be if they do.

"I give you my word I’ll make right on this," said Gallo.

The Martin County Sheriff’s Office said Gallo was high on drugs when he hurled himself through the window of a stranger's home and attacked a homeowner and her son on Aug. 28, 2016.

“He cannonballed through the window, landed on his feet," the woman said in court. She said she then woke her grown son up, got a baseball bat and called 911.

“I was in fear of my life, I was in fear of my son’s life,” the woman said. Her son said he wrestled Gallo to the ground when Gallo wrapped his legs around the man's neck.

The victim struck Gallo in the head with a baseball bat several times and opened her front door to let deputies inside.

“My son was covered head to toe in blood but it was not his blood,” she said.

Detective Michael McCarthy, a deputy at the time who responded to the call, testified in court Thursday saying Gallo kicked deputies as they tried to place him under arrest.

“The window to the left of the door was completely broken out and shattered,” McCarthy said. “There was a pool of blood on the ground.”

He said Gallo was calm when he got there, but Gallo began screaming, twisted his body, and kicked another deputy in the back.

“It appeared he was having a conversation with Satan,” McCarthy said.

Deputies tried to control Gallo, who was in restraints, but he kept flailing his legs. Gallo tried to “bash his head into the tile floor,” McCarthy said.

“He tried to drink the blood that was pooling from his head,” a second MCSO deputy said in court.

A third deputy helped put leg restraints on Gallo.

Gallo’s lawyer said he wrote apology letters to people involved.

The 911 call placed by the victim was played in the courtroom. She can be heard screaming to dispatchers, saying she didn’t know who the man was that jumped through her window.

“I just hit him two more times and he won’t leave us alone,” the woman said. “He’s not letting up.”

She said she was bleeding from the arms and the man, later identified as Gallo, was bleeding from the head.

Members of Gallo's family spoke in court, saying he was a good kid and a hard worker. His aunt and uncle said he would have a job and place to live when he is released from custody.
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-ma...eled-burglary-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison

My God! Why do people even want to take that stuff?

Not sure why anyone would want to take flakka, but LSD can be awesome and used to be used by medical doctors during psychotherapy. The flakka made the guy crazy, not the LSD

Back