• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2016/08/25/atf-issues-warning-ieds-trail-cameras/
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and Kentucky State Police Post 10 have issued a warning that IEDs have been found in Harlan County.

Back in June, OutdoorHub published an article about officials investigating explosive rigged game cameras in Kentucky.

The public safety advisory, issued Monday, warns that some of the trail cameras were found abandoned on paths in rural areas near the Dave Smith Drainage Area, on the Little Black Mountain Spur in Harlan County.

ATFStatement.jpg

These IEDs were designed to explode when a person inserted batteries into the trail camera, while others were set to explode by a trip wire leading to the trail cameras

Damn. The Bigfoot clan is going high-tech. Fuckers still don't want to be found.

Bigfoots are well documented to be messing with trail cams. Turning them off and stealing batteries.

This is a supremely intelligent way to hunt bigfeets. When the critters see with their infa red sight that the cameras aren't working, they'll try to fix them by putting some of the batteries from their stockpile into the cameras.

Then kaboom! First bigfoot ever successfully hunted.

It's genius, I tell ya.

But I suspect it's all in vain. Bigfeets obviously have explosives detection capabilites.

2e56vzm.jpg

Back