• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://kfor.com/2016/02/12/couple-faces-over-200-child-abuse-complaints/

amala Monroe, 28, and Zicole Monroe, 22, were each arrested last week, accused of abusing a 14-year-old girl.

With more complaints brought forward on Thursday, their jail registry now reads like a horror story.

"A total of 137 counts of sexual abuse of a child were added to both people," said MSgt. Gary Knight with Oklahoma City Police.

Jamala is accused of raping the young girl multiple times, coming up with code names for his different sexual assaults.

He even allegedly planned out his crimes by writing them out on a calendar inside the apartment.

Zicole reportedly told investigators she watched many of these acts take place.

"Each count represents one incident where this occurred," Knight said. "So, this is obviously a case where, over a long period of time, this girl was repeatedly sexually assaulted."

The assaults stopped last week, when a junior high employee was tipped off on what was happening.

Zicole and Jamala were arrested, each facing over 140 complaints, including sexual abuse of a child, lewd or indecent proposals and two first-degree rape charges for Jamala.

This story, though, may have remained hidden had it not been for someone who was concerned for the girl's safety.

Officials said all children in the residence have been removed and placed in safe hands.

Zicole and Jamala remain in the Oklahoma County Jail, each with a bond of more than $1 million.

Last edited:
7c63afa7bebd6eeed290b393c8718da7.jpg

Jamala and Zicole Monroe, Sexual Predators

Court documents state that the couple were the legal guardians of the 14 year old victim and her two younger siblings.

The alleged abuse took place in the Monroes’ apartment, may have begun during the summer of 2015 and went on for months. Court records shared by KFOR state that Jamala mapped out his rapes of the 14 year old by planning them on a calendar inside his apartment. He reportedly devised code names for each different sexual assault and now stands accused of raping the child on multiple occasions. Zicole confessed that she witnessed many of the sexual assaults.

http://www.examiner.com/article/okl...th-more-than-200-counts-of-child-sexual-abuse

*edit

Someone beat me to the mugshots.

What a pair they make. Absolutely disgusting. The way this went undetected, I can only imagine the victim was related in some way to one of them.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm confused. Are those two mongrels husband and wife? And if so, I'm just as mystified as I always am when I hear what depths some women will stoop to in pleasing men. It makes me want to scream! If a guy says he wants to get off by raping a child, I'll not only be dumping him like the steaming turd he is, I'll also be reporting his twisted ass (after taking a hot poker to it), and I sure as hell won't be standing by watching the show!!!! Fucking disgusting! Grow a spine ladies... You're just as sick and deplorable as the scum you sleep next to!

That poor girl. Good heavens, I can't imagine the trauma. :vomit:

This seems about normal for people in Oklahoma There is a pair of males that live in the apartment block near Whittier Middle School in Norman and it is disgusting what they get up to in the park near by. And there is an obvious reason why they have an apartment near the school.
They have been reported by the police a few times, always kids around 10. What is worse is that one of them is an uncle, and he has trapped his sister in a relationship with the other guy.
And you guessed it she has a 10 year old. Its incredible what sickos will do. They worked in GameStop and i'm sure theres been plenty of kids there that have "come out back to get a discount".
I got a text message about this last night they gave me the names/addresses/place of work, there are forum posts where one of them is bragging that you wont catch him and what he does in his apartment is his own choice.
Here are the details I got in the text message, so please be aware.

*deleted*

Now I have seen these two hanging around the park, and the pool at the apartment block, these guys are twisted, and the poor kid they are grooming, you should see him... Cops just wont do anything, and we've all reported it a number of times.

For your sakes, if you have any kids near there, check it out for yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems about normal for people in Oklahoma There is a pair of males that live in the apartment block near Whittier Middle School in Norman and it is disgusting what they get up to in the park near by. And there is an obvious reason why they have an apartment near the school.
They have been reported by the police a few times, always kids around 10. What is worse is that one of them is an uncle, and he has trapped his sister in a relationship with the other guy.
And you guessed it she has a 10 year old. Its incredible what sickos will do. They worked in GameStop and i'm sure theres been plenty of kids there that have "come out back to get a discount".
I got a text message about this last night they gave me the names/addresses/place of work, there are forum posts where one of them is bragging that you wont catch him and what he does in his apartment is his own choice.
Here are the details I got in the text message, so please be aware.

*deleted*

Now I have seen these two hanging around the park, and the pool at the apartment block, these guys are twisted, and the poor kid they are grooming, you should see him... Cops just wont do anything, and we've all reported it a number of times.

For your sakes, if you have any kids near there, check it out for yourselves.

Ummmmmm what?
Did you seriously just post personal info on people not even related to this case?
Holy shit dude. What's your agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back