• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
2lav6rs.jpg

Police say Tiperia Afamiliona, 45, was driving along Raby Road at Raby, in Sydney's south-west, with husband Atinae Afamiliona, 49, on Monday night when a heated argument began.

The pair got out of the stopped car at St Andrews and continued arguing before Mr Afamiliona allegedly grabbed a machete from under the driver's seat.

He is accused of striking Mrs Afamiliona several times to the hands and legs, leaving her with severe injuries.

She ended up with her left hand degloved and her little fingers severed.

Two toes on her left foot were also severed and she suffered a large laceration to her right calf and ankle.

Mr Afamiliona then dropped his injured wife off at Campbelltown Hospital's emergency ward and went home.

Mrs Afamiliona was transferred to Liverpool Hospital, where she remained in a serious but stable condition.

Mr Afamiliona was charged with attempted murder and wound with intent to murder.

He cried in the dock of Campbelltown Local Court on Tuesday morning as he looked across to more than a dozen family members that arrived to support him.

His three children requested that an AVO be amended to allow them to contact their father in jail.

Mr Afamiliona didn't apply for bail and it was formally refused.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/woman-hit...ack-in-sydneys-southwest-20160829-gr443k.html

He cried in the dock of Campbelltown Local Court on Tuesday morning as he looked across to more than a dozen family members that arrived to support him.
His three children requested that an AVO be amended to allow them to contact their father in jail.
I'm flabbergasted.

So he raised some charming kids.
Effing monster.
He is filth and so are the dick trickles he sired.

My heart goes out to that woman.
They should make her an Army of Darkness Ash chainsaw attachment and let her visit her dear hubby once she heals.

I read that the whole family is extremely religious and is chanting "Forgiveness":banghead:
It's one thing to forgive someone who has wronged you...(like eatting the last piece of cake. Hehe) But the second someone cuts off my momma's toes... :jawdrop:
I kinda draw the line. I don't think that's too much to ask. :shrug:

Last edited:
I read that the whole family is extremely religious and is chanting "Forgiveness":banghead:
It's one thing to forgive someone who has wronged you... But the second someone cuts off my momma's toes... :jawdrop:
I kinda draw the line. I don't think that's too much to ask. :shrug:

Do you think the forgiveness would be so strong if it was a stranger who attacked this woman? I kinda doubt it.

Religion is convenient.

Back