• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
ruyalv.jpg

fcu0dg.jpg

2jfc6ck.jpg

DENVER -- A Colorado father involved in a bad crash in Centennial told investigators he crashed on purpose because he was trying to kill his son.

29-year-old Nathan Weitzel faces charges of attempted first degree murder and unlawful possession of a controlled substance. That's in addition to several other charges, including child abuse resulting in serious bodily injuries, second-degree assault, criminal mischief and vehicular assault.

The crash happened at 11:05 a.m. on Sunday, August 21 on Eudora Way in Centennial. Witnesses said it was horrific to watch.

"There were no screech marks. There was no hitting brakes, just this horrible sound," said Cindy Rosa, a witness who called 911.

Weitzel told Arapahoe County Sheriff's Deputies he was traveling between 65 and 75 miles an hour when he rammed his vehicle into a parked car in the neighborhood.

He told investigators,"I was trying to kill my son. I did it on purpose."

According to the arrest warrant, he also told investigators, "The reason he wanted to kill his son was because being a father is a big responsibility and he did not think he was man enough to raise a child."

Weitzel allegedly said he took the two-year-old to a park where he planned the murder. He said he then drove around looking for a good place to crash his car to kill his son.

"There's no words. I just fell to the floor and I started crying and I kept saying, my baby boy, my poor boy," said Nancy Lopez, the boy's mother.

Lopez shares custody of their son with Weitzel.

Witnesses say Weitzel tried to fight firefighters who responded to the crash scene. Investigators say that happened when firefighters tried to prevent the 29 year-old from slitting his own throat with a piece of glass.

"I heard a youngster crying but didn't see him at first and then finally we saw the top of the baby's head and saw dad hitting it like he was annoyed by the crying that was happening," added Cindy Rosa.

The boy suffered a broken leg, a concussion, and a big cut to his forehead that required about 20 stitches.

Nancy Lopez says she's angry at Weitzel, but mostly she's just thankful here little boy miraculously survived.

"He's such a strong boy and I thank God every day that he's alive and keeps healing and hopefully, eventually, he'll be able to walk again," she said.

The toddler is now out of the hospital recovering at home.
http://kdvr.com/2016/08/29/man-tells-investigators-he-tried-to-kill-his-2-year-old-son-in-car-crash/

There isn't enough pain in the world to give this piece of shit what he deserves. I also agree that this was about hurting the mother.

He's lying. He could have just walked away from the child and left him in one piece. He was trying to kill this child to get at Mom... :shifty:
Or tryong to get out of another 16 years of child support. Too bad the dad didn't die. Then the child would be entitled to social security.
Dad goes to prison and there is no child support. Not even part of the measly pay the dad gets for working a job at the prison. That money goes on his books so he will get to buy himself items from the prison store.
Fuck this dude. He's a piece of shit.
I hope he buys himself a pair of shoelaces with his first check.

At this point I would have my ass in court trying my best to sever his rights and then he wouldn't have to worry about being a father. And I wouldn't have to worry about this asshole's influence on his child in the future.

I wouldn't want his pitiful pennies from prison when he's there for trying to kill his own child to get out of child support and fatherhood.

In a couple years he'll be on some prison pen pal website claiming to be a loving dad.

He certainly proved his point that he isn't man enough to be a father.

Last edited:
How sad this little boy will grow up knowing his own father tried to kill him. I wish the dad died. Then this little guy wouldn't have had to face that fact. The hospital pics are so sad.
[doublepost=1472592649,1472592589][/doublepost]He accomplished one thing...he never has to worry about ever seeing his son again.

A Colorado man who tried to kill his son by deliberately crashing his car in a cocaine-high rampage has pleaded guilty to attempted murder.

Nathan Weitzel, 31, deliberately left his son Isaiah, two and a half years old, unbuckled in the car before speeding at 75mph to violently crash his vehicle in an attempt to kill him.

On Wednesday in court, Weitzel pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree attempted murder after deliberation.

Nearly a year ago he had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

Weitzel, said he wanted to kill his son because 'being a father was a big responsibility, and he did not think he was man enough to raise a child,' according to investigators last year.

He also admitted to investigators that he had been using cocaine at the time of the crash.

In exchange for his guilty plea to the most serious charge, prosecutors agreed to drop the other six charges.

His original charges included attempted first-degree murder, child abuse, assault, criminal mischief, possession of a controlled substance and vehicular assault.

He will be sentenced April 3.

Isaiah has recovered from the severe injuries of the crash, that left the toddler temporarily immobilized and unable to walk.

The horrific crash took place in August of 2016, when Weitzel drove his Acura Sedan at 75mph and crashed into several parked cars. He was wearing a seat belt, but his child in the back seat was not.

Just before the crash, Weitzel was seen at a local park with his son.

'While he was at the park letting Isaiah play he sat in the park and thought of a way to kill his son. Nathan said he left the park [and] he drove around looking for a good place to crash the car and kill his son,' court records said.

After the crash, witness on the scene rushed to attend to the injured boy.

'I pulled the window off, and I pulled the door open, my neighbor got him out of the car and put him on the ground,' said Sam Schulte.

A neighbor on the scene said he saw Weitzel 'hitting the child ... it looked like an elbow. It was horrifying.'

A sheriff also noticed the child crying and 'appeared to be fading in and out of consciousness.'

Weitzel and Isaiah's mother Nancy Lopez were separated at the time of the attack.

Following Weitzel's arrest, she demanded justice for her son.

'He's in the place that he should be. He needs to be in jail for a long time,' she told reporters.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...father-pleads-guilty-trying-kill-toddler.html
4901F6FF00000578-5369369-image-m-91_1518124464445.jpg

He’s such a cutie!! Glad he’s alive<3<3<3

Crack head fuck face should kill himself

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I would watch...

What a psycho. I mean a deadbeat decides he can’t hack it as dad and walks out. A fucking psycho does what this guy did. And hitting the kid after he didn’t die in the crash? I wouldn’t have blamed them if one of those witnesses beat this guys ass right there. Hope prison treats you real bad, psycho.

She's got the airbrushed stripper makeup but her kid has a paci stuck in his mouth.

So over shitty, non-involved "parenting"....

Television, Ipad and pacifiers....whatever gives me a pass from actual "parenting".

She's got the airbrushed stripper makeup but her kid has a paci stuck in his mouth.

So over shitty, non-involved "parenting"....

Television, Ipad and pacifiers....whatever gives me a pass from actual "parenting".
Don't forget about bottle propping and crying it out lol

A suburban Denver man who crashed his car while speeding to try to kill his 2 ½-year-old son has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

KUSA-TV reports 31-year-old Nathan Weitzel was sentenced Tuesday after previously pleading guilty to first-degree attempted murder.

Prosecutors say he wore a seatbelt, but his son was not restrained in the backseat when he crashed his sedan into some parked cars while going about 75 mph (120 kph) in Centennial in August 2016. His son suffered a concussion and a broken leg.

Weitzel told investigators he been using cocaine and planned the crash because being a father was a big responsibility and he didn’t think he was man enough to raise a child

He initially pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, but prosecutors dropped other charges against him in exchange for his guilty plea.
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/3789...ill-his-2-year-old-son-in-crash-gets-20-years

Latest posts

Back