• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I remembered this story too, and as horrific as is the act of cutting a baby out of his mother, I didn't remember it for that. I remembered it for Joshua.

What he went through... I really do think his was the worst I've ever heard of in that regard. I mean, that he was taken to that woman's and ... after what he'd just witnessed and escaped... and tried to tell her everything was NOT, in fact, okay. Having another child read -- what, "Lion King" to him to "calm him down" -- after THAT? To imagine what must've been going on inside his head! That is the... to me, that is the very definition of a waking nightmare! Trying to tell people something very, very bad is happening and having them tell you to listen to a story and (ugh) sleep? He "whimpered" in his sleep, do doubt re-living what had just happened and when he awakened was "still crying." No doubt he'd realized this wasn't a bad dream. And then, to be given to the very thing that had terrified him... I can't even process what that had to have felt like. My mind can and will go to some dark places, but it won't go there.

And the whole... if they'd shot him execution-style initially, it wouldn't be so haunting. But the way they kept trying! I can't stand knowing that; I can't stand knowing he knew he was going to die by this monster. He was, essentially, screaming silently, just like we do in nightmares when no sound comes out despite our efforts.

If there is anything more horrific than this, I just cannot imagine what it would be.

ok, i will address the elephant in this room. they pretty much murdered every one that was a shade off of peach and let every one closer to a mocha color live. in a nutshell, the killed the white woman, her white daughter, and her white son. the other sons that were darker got to live. so can we tack a hate crime charge on to this as well?

ok, i will address the elephant in this room. they pretty much murdered every one that was a shade off of peach and let every one closer to a mocha color live. in a nutshell, the killed the white woman, her white daughter, and her white son. the other sons that were darker got to live. so can we tack a hate crime charge on to this as well?
Actually they didn't kill the black children because they were too young to tell who committed the murder's you sound racist

They didn't kill the black children cause they were the dudes kids.

Jesus. Read the thread.

Who's not black!? Leverne is...and yes very aware, broad daylight. Either way very strange guy. Bad dude.

Very strange, indeed! I was terrified of him. He sat behind me once in school and would lean forward and whisper all kinds of crazy stuff. I vaguely remember your fight with him, but he got into many fights so it's hard to sparate one from the other. A few days before this hit the local news back home, my mom and I were going through some old stuff and came across pictures from school. I was speculating about where people ended up when I saw their pics. When I saw his, I said, "He's probably in prison." The whole thing is just tragic.

I read a few years back something about his sister trying to re-open the case or something. I don't know what happened with that though.

Samantha's real Dad, Scott, is an acquaintance of mine from the city I grew up in. I can tell you personally that he is still affected by this each and every day. A lot of the things he now does is because of the murder of Sam. I've always wondered how people can move on after things like this; how can you have faith in humanity after such an awful thing? Scott baffles me each and every time I see him to see that he still likes people in general. He's such a good guy; all he wants to do is make sure people know how to defend themselves and protect his family.

I was bullied by Jackie as a child.
It was reported many times. Nothing was ever done to prevent it nor stop it. Once it was so bad - this was a daily ordeal for me to go thru, on this specific day i had had more then enough. During lunch in the cafeteria something in me broke - i bolted out of the cafeteria and ran all the way home. The cops were called for many reasons. Because i left the school grounds abd because once i made it home and told my parents why . That next day my parents switched schools and i never went back to that school. Years later i saw her on the news when she was arrested. Part of me was shocked, because the evil person who bullied me every day as well as bullied so many other students had did something far worse! The other part of me wasnt shocked - i knew how evil she was.
But the school principal, couneslors and teachers did NOTHING to stop her. I remember her forcing myself to bully and pick on others kids - if i didnt she would threaten me! And her face, the sound of her voice - i can still see & hear. She was always an evil person. She should NEVER be released from prison!

Back