• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What a beautiful little girl, what a horrible tragedy...
image.jpg

RIP Victoria Martens<3

Here are the links to the monsters criminal complaints-
(I know we've kind of 'read it all' on this site by now but be warned, the details in the complaints are fucking horrible)
Michelle Martens
Fabian Gonzalas
[doublepost=1472183231,1472180704][/doublepost]Here's momster's FB
https://m.facebook.com/michelle.martens.125
Looks like she has a younger son.
When I first commented yesterday I didn't read the complaints. I wish I hadn't. Going into shock would have prevented her from feeling all that right?

Snipped from: http://ktla.com/2016/08/26/disturbi...-in-horrific-killing-rape-of-new-mexico-girl/

According to a criminal complaint obtained by CNN, officers arrived to discover two adults with minor injuries and saw a third adult attempt to flee the family apartment by jumping off a balcony.

When police entered the apartment, it was filled with smoke and they discovered the body of Victoria Marten partially wrapped in a burning blanket, inside a bath tub, police say.

According to the complaint, the child had no pulse, her left leg was almost completely cut off and both arms were missing. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

The child’s mother, Michelle Martens, told police the young girl was given methamphetamine “to calm her down” and that Fabian Gonzales had sex with her while Kelley watched, according to the complaint.

Martens told police Gonzales choked her daughter to death after having sex with her. Gonzales denied any involvement in the killing, telling police it was Kelley, who he identified as his cousin, who stabbed and dismembered the young girl.

Kelley was recently released from prison and was staying with Martens at the time of the slaying, Martens told police. CNN affiliate KOAT says both Kelley and Gonzales have extensive criminal records.

The mother apparently only had a traffic citation in the past, according to the affiliate.

Martens was charged in court Thursday with kidnapping and child abuse resulting in death. Gonzales faces the same charges as well as child rape. The court set a $1 million bond for both.

Kelley, who is hospitalized, is also expected to be charged with kidnapping, murder and child rape.

Attorney Tom Clark, who told CNN he represents Gonzalez, said only that he would meet with his client early next week.

Attorneys representing Michelle Martens and Jessica Kelley did not return calls from CNN.

She gave her meth to calm her down.

Last edited:
Your point being ..........

Meth, molly...some dude got arrested fucking the grill of a van...a van for fuck sake.

I don't know what he was on.

But I know he didn't have access to any small kids at that moment because that would have

been a whole different story. So what I meant was hyper sex.
[doublepost=1472309534,1472309370][/doublepost]
She gave her meth to calm her down.

blink.
[doublepost=1472309980][/doublepost]
So fuck blaming drugs.

Oh fuck...not at all.

Is that how your guys are reading that? Stop...that's not what I mean.

Most people don't smoke a joint and go molest children...Like some do, but most don't.

A lot of children are molested in home's where crack, and meth are present, so are pets,

because these drugs induce hyper sexual behaviour.

Drug did not rape or dismember this little girl ... human beings did that.

"She gave her meth to calm her down."
Does that even work? Except to give it to a child would probably make her ill and disoriented? Which wouldn't make her "calm", just incapacitated and utterly terrified?
This sordid depravity is mind boggling.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Michelle Martens in happier times with son Matthew & daughter (victim) Victoria.
[uploaded to FB Dec 2015]

Father of Victoria's half brother speaks out: Mother was not a monster

The father of Victoria Martens' half-brother spoke out for the first time Friday about the girl's gruesome death.

Jason Oetting said he helped raise Victoria for a few years.

Now, the 10-year-old girl's death is allegedly at the hands of her own mother Michelle Martens
Attorney William E. Hoskovec released a statement about Victoria's death on Oetting's behalf:

"This tragedy has left my client in disbelief. He's cooperating with investigators in every way in this matter. He is and will do everything he can do to protect his son.

She's never been a monster, she got mixed up with the worst kind of people and that contributed to a downward spiral from what we can tell.
Drug abuse and substance abuse had never been an issue, and Michelle seemed to be a normal person. The way the custody schedule was in place, Jason had their son on Tuesday night. It's by the grace of God he wasn't with Michelle that night."

Albuquerque police, however, have a very different description of Michelle Martens.
...she seemed unremorseful when they questioned her about Victoria's death.
So no drug history, no criminal record, a seemingly cordial relationship with her ex & he says she was 'normal' before hooking up w/Gonzales & Kelley just a month ago-- Wtf happened in that month??

Seems like those who knew her are just as baffled:

Family & friends describe Michelle Martens as a good mother
Gonzales and Martens met a month before the murder on the dating site Plenty of Fish.
Martens wrote in her online profile that she was religious and “Looking for someone I can trust” and Gonzales said he has kids and does not like angry people...
On Facebook, Martens filled her page with photos of her two children.
Victoria attended G-Force Gymnastics Academy...Michelle Martens would stay and watch her daughter practice,

Michelle was currently working at a local grocery store, although she had worked at Walgreen’s in the past, A family friend reports that Michelle “
went to church, she was a good lady” and Victoria was “also very passionate about God and Christianity.”

According to minister Bobbs, Martens did not have contact with Victoria’s father and had never mentioned Gonzales, adding, “We didn’t even know she was dating this guy. We don’t know what made her do this.”

...​

Last edited:
Michelle went to church, so clearly she couldn't have done this :banghead:

Fucking morons, it's the church people you have to worry about! Obviously this woman "mom" was both a cave woman and a sociopath.

Wait. @lithiumgirl i just almost choked with the man and the grill. I missed that thread. Where?
[doublepost=1472342438,1472342402][/doublepost]Don't judge me for wanting to know, people

This story keeps popping up on my FB Feed and I don't want to spread it anymore there so....

OMFG this is one of THE MOST HORRIBLE stories I have ever read. Like it wasn't good enough to just rape the girl, but they had to murder her and cut up her fucking body too?!! My heart aches for this girl. I cannot imagine what her sad life was before this vile ending.

Her mom being there and actively participating only makes it worse. Fuck.

This is my first time commenting but have lurked for awhile. This is absolutely one of the worst stories I have read in awhile and I'm pretty active on Reddit Morbid Reality! It just makes no sense to me that drugs any drugs would let a Mother do this.. In her Facebook photo she looks like a normal person and in the booking photo she looks like a monster. I mean all these people saying she was normal until she met these two people? I'm not buying it! I'm having a hard time even getting a grip with this story...the cops that talked to her said she had no remorse? I mean she let her daughter be shot up with meth, raped and and mutalated... No drug on earth would be that strong! Such a disgusting horrifying story...Thanks for letting me post.

This is my first time commenting but have lurked for awhile. This is absolutely one of the worst stories I have read in awhile and I'm pretty active on Reddit Morbid Reality! It just makes no sense to me that drugs any drugs would let a Mother do this.. In her Facebook photo she looks like a normal person and in the booking photo she looks like a monster. I mean all these people saying she was normal until she met these two people? I'm not buying it! I'm having a hard time even getting a grip with this story...the cops that talked to her said she had no remorse? I mean she let her daughter be shot up with meth, raped and and mutalated... No drug on earth would be that strong! Such a disgusting horrifying story...Thanks for letting me post.

I wish I wouldn't have read that complaint. I agree with you, there's more going on with this story than drugs.

I actually have no words.

Jessica Kelley, the 3rd suspect in the killing of Victoria Martens appeared in court, held on $1 Million bail
dd22.jpg

So far her only public statement was to shout "Fuck you!" at reporters

3rd Suspect appears in court
Jessica Kelley, who was seated in a wheelchair, remained silent as she listened from jail via a video feed as a judge read the charges she faces in the killing of Victoria Martens.

Judge Chris Schultz ordered the 31-year-old held on $1 million bond for multiple counts, including child abuse resulting in death, kidnapping and criminal sexual penetration of a minor. Schultz said the incident demonstrated a level of depravity that was "unfathomable."
Kelley, who is Gonzales' cousin, was the last to appear in court. She had been hospitalized for a broken leg, which she suffered while trying to flee police.

Court records indicate Kelley had a prior conviction on a felony rape charge. The Albuquerque Journal reported that Kelley acted as a lookout while a woman allegedly raped another inmate at the Metropolitan Detention Center in September 2012.

She pleaded no contest to conspiracy to commit criminal sexual penetration and was sentenced to three years in prison minus nearly a year for time served.

Child welfare officials say Victoria was not known to them as a victim of previous violent abuse. But officials acknowledged Friday that Gonzales was not being monitored by probation officers or tested for drugs as mandated by a judge last year.

In that case, Fabian Gonzales was arrested for beating another woman in a car with a baby inside it while the woman was driving and ended up pleading no contest to two misdemeanor crimes that kept him out of jail. Corrections department officials said Friday they never got the judge's order for him to be supervised by probation officers.
You know that you're truly evil when your own family thinks you deserve the death penalty! And yikes! This monster has 2 kids!!
Jessica Kelley's Grandfather; She deserves the death penalty

The grandfather of suspect...If New Mexico had the death penalty, she would deserve to be punished under it.

Jessica Kelley’s grandfather said he last saw her three years ago when they attended church together as a family. He says now the family has basically cut ties with her.

“I never thought that she'd be able to do anything like that. I never thought she would hurt a child,” he said.

“All I know is that she had a good childhood. She was raised in church,” he said.

Kelley’s grandfather said she had a good childhood, but started smoking marijuana at a young age after her parents divorced. He said she then started hanging around the wrong crowd.

“We tried to get her into rehab two or three times, but she wouldn't go,” Kelley’s grandfather said.

He said Kelley has two children of her own. He never imagined she would be capable of hurting a child.

Kelley’s grandfather said it is tough for him to say that she deserves the death penalty, if New Mexico had it, but said there’s nothing else anyone can do for her.
[doublepost=1472481887,1472480282][/doublepost]Family, friends & strangers come together for a 'Heavenly Birthday' celebration in honor of Victoria Martens (whose favorite color was purple)
dd10.jpg

Birthday Memorial for NM girl who was murdered

Mourners held a "heavenly birthday" memorial Sunday for Victoria Martens,...

Vigil-goers covered an Albuquerque park with dozens of stuffed toys and pink and purple-colored balloons in memory of Martens.

More than 2,000 people said earlier on Facebook that they planned to attend the gathering for the girl that supporters call 'Princess Victoria'.

The crowd released the dozens of balloons and blew bubbles into the sky. Later, after sun went down, people sang "Happy Birthday."

dd100.jpg

Community Honors Victoria Martens with Birthday Bash

All that was missing, however, was the birthday girl herself.

Police said Victoria Martens was killed just one day after her birthday.
"How could someone do this to a child? She was so innocent," said Arlene Aguirre.

On Sunday night, children, their parents, many of them complete strangers, all banded together.

They wore purple, Martens' favorite color, and released bubbles and balloons into the sky.

Representatives of Martens' family said they're overwhelmed at all the love the Albuquerque community has shared.
The night ended with a candlelight vigil and for one final time, to sing happy birthday to Martens.

Organizers said the number of people who attended Sunday's memorial was easily more than 1,000.

I am just as puzzled to see such a transformation with the mother in just a month!! You can see in her booking photo that her hair was greasy so I'm sure she was strung out on meth. Could you imagine what was going through the little girls mind when she seen her own mother watching all of this happening and never tried to protect her? I can't wait until the prison population get's a hold of these three. I hope they split them wide open and kill them!!!

Damn scary ass looking bitch!

The Mother ... I think she is beautiful. Both Women are...what are they doing with this loser.

I looked at the face book picture. I take it all back...she looks better all beat up.

I really don't like her facebook face.
[doublepost=1472520939,1472519686][/doublepost]I love her booking photo...like love.

The Mother ... I think she is beautiful. Both Women are...what are they doing with this loser.

I looked at the face book picture. I take it all back...she looks better all beat up.

I really don't like her facebook face.
[doublepost=1472520939,1472519686][/doublepost]I love her booking photo...like love.
I'm just curious what about that booking photo you find so enchanting?
Is it her greasy, unwashed hair?
Maybe the large scabby gash on her forehead?
Perhaps it's the pissed off look in her eye that just screams 'I let my bf rape & kill my daughter while I watched!'???:wtf:

Just curious!:shrug:

(Psst... @lithiumgirl , if u think she's a looker, you'd just fall in love with the beauties over at Faces of Meth!:kiss:)

Last edited:
@Momzilla ... its all of those things. Sometimes garbage can be beautiful.

It colour photo but so little of it , it looks black and white.

The person that that took this picture should be proud of them selves,

it belongs in a gallery.

Last edited:
Where is her bio dad?
I haven't read anything yet about her bio dad
A few news articles say that they (police and/or media?)haven't been able to contact her dad. Sounds like he wasn't in her life.

Thousands came out Sunday to celebrate the life of 10-year-old Victoria Martens at her heavenly birthday party. While some mourned, others took advantage of the situation in a bad way.

Mark Esquibel and his family walked back to their car after spending about three hours at the party to find the car window completely smashed and two purses stolen.

[..]

The organizer of the birthday party also contacted KOB saying several vendors are missing items after the event.

If you have any information about the break in or where any of these other items might be, contact police.
http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/thieves-take-advantage-of-vigil/4250148/

Come one, Esquibels, don't leave your shit on the seat where any idiot can see it. Put it in the damned trunk next time. Sorry that you're the only ones who didn't get that memo that was passed around, like, 20 years ago.

I've been getting tripped up on that aspect of this horror show too...

Mom the pimp! and is that really the cousin? Like really?

I think the mother was next! Like why else would they say good morning with an iron to

the face.
[doublepost=1472665771,1472665552][/doublepost]Look at the little girl...make up and everything. Maybe they weren't trying to calm her down,

Maybe they were just trying to get her in the mood to party.

(sick) but probably true.

Probably very true. I'm hoping to God that little girl got a few licks on these fuckheads causing their injuries. I know it won't change anything or bring her back but it will make ME feel a little better. Not sure why.

Last edited:
Back