• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is no one's safe space.
Interesting, deleting objectionable content is the premises of Safe Space. While I hate Memes, I don't hold it against children who are dependent on this. It is the opinions attached to the memes that make this a form of censorship, unless only a picture or link is posted. But that's just an easy way to find the low info types. It's like a spot light for immaturity, which is also a valid posting IMHO.
Yet since memes are banned, I'm disappointed at the maturity of this community.
Edit, I hate to post memes or see them in adult topics. Yet I appreciate memes with factual input. Accurate data is another matter entirely.

Last edited:
But that's just an easy way to find the low info types. It's like a spot light for immaturity, which is also a valid posting IMHO.
Yet since memes are banned, I'm disappointed at the maturity of this community.

And I am disappointed in your lack of reading comprehension. Memes are not banned. Memes are not allowed in Three Things as has been pointed out so many times we are sick of it. So much so, we simply shut down Three Things so you guys can argue with pictures to your heart's content.

Last edited:
Memes are not banned.
If they would be, I would not be disappointed.
I do not post memes normally. Hell, I don't wish to learn and remain ignorant. I do understand the psychological power of emotional based visuals. The oldest form of warfare know to man.
Edit. Locking down a thread is a good way to figure out how childish I am. Just hope you leave it up as a reminder.

Last edited:
If they would be, I would not be disappointed.
I do not post memes normally. Hell, I don't wish to learn and remain ignorant. I do understand the psychological power of emotional based visuals. The oldest form of warfare know to man.

That's all well and good, but memes have no place in a forum that was designed specifically for debate and had very clear rules on what was, and what was not allowed - memes being one of them. But like I said, it's all a moot point as no new content will be created in Three Things so posting on these types of subjects follow no special rules aside from the overall forum rules.

Alright, I am asking here instead of starting a shit show on my FB, WHY in the world are any of you voting for Donald Trump?! @biteme @Francyne32 @Buffettgirl you're the only 3 I can think of from my phone and I apologize if I am wrong. But please someone give me a good reason besides 1. He's not Clinton. I was asked to explain why I support Clinton pages ago and I did. Can you kindly list reasons to vote for Trump?

Alright, I am asking here instead of starting a shit show on my FB, WHY in the world are any of you voting for Donald Trump?! @biteme @Francyne32 @Buffettgirl you're the only 3 I can think of from my phone and I apologize if I am wrong. But please someone give me a good reason besides 1. He's not Clinton. I was asked to explain why I support Clinton pages ago and I did. Can you kindly list reasons to vote for Trump?

I am a white male, a gun owner and a productive, upper-tier tax-payer. Why would I even consider voting for any Democrat?

Because I'm a believer

Why Comey didn't charge Hillary

Worth taking the time to read because this story is starting to leak out from FBI agents and others "who are in the know" inside the Washington beltway!

Lynch and Obama made it clear to Comey that if he pressed for an indictment, he would be taking the Democrat nominee for president out of the election. If he failed to get a conviction he would be facing charges of tampering with and changing the outcome of a federal election, to which he would be facing the rest of his life in prison, and Obama and Lynch, as well as others, would see to it that he did.
Now you know why he presented his case the way he did and why it was so obvious he was reluctant to not press for an indictment.

Hillary's statement to the FBI was intentionally given without a court
reporter present or without any recording of her testimony to prevent her
from having any further exposure to legal charges like perjury.

This was set up to let her walk without fear of being charged with giving
False Testimony or being charged with Obstruction of Justice.
This is what those in the “legalese world" call a "Straw Man" legal charge. (It is a charge designed to make someone appear innocent of the charges!)

EXAMPLE: Bill beats up Shirley at their home. Bill is arrested for “Felony Spousal Abuse". Bill's lawyer gets the charges dismissed because Bill is not married to Shirley! (They are only "live in boyfriend and girlfriend".) Bill walks out of court totally exonerated of the charges thanks to a technicality!

The twist in the case is the arresting officer knew all along Bill was not married to Shirley because the officer and Bill are old fraternity brothers. The officer intentionally charged Bill with something he knew would not stick. Bill would easily have been convicted of Assault and Battery, but he was not charged with that! This is what is known as the “STRAW MAN" charge. It is how you make a guilty person appear innocent.

This is exactly what was done with the Hillary Clinton case! If she had been charged with "Destruction of Government Documents", she would have easily been convicted, because she admitted to doing this! Instead, she was charged with "Mishandling Classified Documents" which has wiggle room for reasonable doubt regarding Criminal Intent

Hillary Clinton has no character or integrity. She is an arrogant, condescending political elite who is only interested in lining the Clinton pockets with donations to the Clinton Foundation (wink, wink) from PACS, lobbyists, and foreign nations that buy access and favors.

The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than an operation used to launder money for the Clintons and other politicians involved in illegal activities. The Clintons are able to use the information of those participating to obtain cover for their activities, or blackmail those who are laundering money through them

WAKEUPAMERICA

. Alright, I am asking here instead of starting a shit show on my FB, WHY in the world are any of you voting for Donald Trump?! @biteme@Francyne32@Buffettgirl you're the only 3 I can think of from my phone and I apologize if I am wrong. But please someone give me a good reason besides 1. He's not Clinton. I was asked to explain why I support Clinton pages ago and I did. Can you kindly list reasons to vote for Trump?

my phone an
Are you capable of writing sentences, or even bullet points? Quoting an article is not your own answer.
How about go fuck yourself
That better ? Maybe if you'd stop asking for responses from posters and stop shitting on everyone that disagrees with you, which is what you fucking do
If you don't want to hear from me, don't go asking me for my opinion

Last edited:
I can't believe this ultra-polarizing shitshow is still going on.
Because some one was in need of attention and asked posters that disagree with it their oppinion so it could then shit on their responses, fucking desperate for attention if you ask me and needy of support from its like minded

Last edited:
Because some one was in need of attention and asked posters that disagree with it their oppinion so it could then shit on their responses, fucking desperate for attention if you ask me and needy of support from its like minded

Did it look like my statement needed a fucking response? Or, are you so in need of having the last word that you invite people to sympathize with those which oppose your opinion that may not have otherwise? Sometimes, less is more.

Did it look like my statement needed a fucking response? Or, are you so in need of having the last word that you invite people to sympathize with those which oppose your opinion that may not have otherwise? Sometimes, less is more.
Operantly desperately in need of having the last word it seems :facepalm: dam you:mooning:

Well, I want to talk about the looming debate. bite me would like to be here too! <---He loves a good debate; even on the innerwebs.
We never squabbled or called names...our responses to Hillary vs The Donald were never insulting
or ugly, we agreed to disagree.. I LUVED that thread.
I am desolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back