• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
With tears in her eyes, a mother expressed in court on Wednesday how hard life is and how much she has changed since her daughter was killed in early 2011.

"I've had five years to process this," said Catherine Crago. "I can safely tell you that time does not heal all wounds."

Jasmine Armour's mother spoke to the court for 20 minutes about how difficult life is after the death of a child, how she has not - but wants to - forgiven her daughter's killer, and the details of Armour being shot by her roommate, Marcus Gottsche, on February 10, 2011.

After a night of drinking, Gottsche and Armour returned home and began fighting after Armour started eating Gottsche's leftover sandwich. Gottsche went upstairs, grabbed his rifle, and then shot Armour in the back as she tried to run out of the house.

Gottsche was convicted of second degree murder by a jury in December 2011. He was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. A motion filed by Gottsche last year found he was denied effective representation by his attorney, dismissing the verdict.

In court Wednesday, Gottsche's current attorney, J. Michael Marion, said those who know Gottsche are shocked he would ever do something like this. He is described as a helpful person and hard-working member of society.

[…]

Gottsche and Crago exchanged letters during his time in jail. Crago was hoping that Gottsche's guilty plea would give her answers about what exactly happened that early morning back in 2011. She says she still looking for the truth.

After listening to all statements Wednesday and looking over his notes from the 2011 sentencing, Justice Russell Buscaglia sentenced Gottsche to 22 and a half years in prison, plus five years post-release supervision.

"Not only did you take a life, but you shattered a family forever," said Justice Buscaglia.
LINK

Bread, meat, veg and a condiment or two? You shot and killed someone over that?

I don't know...I think on some level he already hated her...like before she ate the sandwich

I puked in a pot of chicken noodle soup my dirt bag room mate left on the stove.

Not on purpose, it was just closer than the sink and I didn't want to barf on the floor,

I just left it I was so wasted, stumbled to the bathroom and then to bed.

I totally watched her eat it the next day....she was such a pig...I hated her.

Did the judge say why he doesn't feel the victims life was worth more than 22 years? How do you go from 20 to life to just 22 Pussy judge very clearly doesn't value the victims life.

Now I am hungry.
What kind of sammich was it?
Musta been the best one ever made.
One of a kind, truly a work of art no doubt.
Created with love by ann artist...oh god..
sandwich...artist...
Subway has gone from using a child rapist to a murderer to promote their delicious, affordable, freshly made before your ey....
WTF is wrong with me.
A person is dead...
over a sammich.
mmmmm sammich.

Back