• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Podargus ...It has nothing to do with pride or vanity ... and everything to do with gifts

bestowed for milestones and achievements, much like any other celebration...birthdays,

graduations etc.

And I'm not stuck on pride or vanity ... I'm humble. I don't mind being

corrected or apologising...I'm not too proud for any of those things.

I'm very UNLIKE...a lot of people around here.

Hey, it's cool. You can save the excuses for when you have to answer to your god.

I'd thought @Saury would like islam given his stance on pedophilia -.- im sure he would get down with child brides. Lol
I've made it clear. Pedophilia is not a problem to society. Child molestation is. they are not the same fucking thing and if you have a problem with people getting off to drawings of children, I have a problem with you fantasizing about ANY other man than the one you're married to. Harlot. Doesn't sound very fair does it?
[doublepost=1472494831,1472494287][/doublepost]
Tsk tsk @Saury .
Come to momma.
Did you chew through your ball gag again?
:rolleyes:
Macabre. Don't poke the troll.

I love this song...I used to skate (roller) to this. Yep...Boogie club.

And Kung fu fighting.

A friend was just in Japan. He lost ten pounds because he didn't like the food, and he couldn't shit.

He had to go to a pharmacy, and made the trying to shit face to get what he needed because

of the language barrier. He's been all over the world and Japan worst place ever. HELL!

But clean, he said it was super clean.

PETAH! Stop crapping on my posts! I am delicate and sensitive; I cry when people are MEEEAN!
mr cb says you're funny...I think you're just MEEEAN!

I'ma name a cat after you! Then I can screech,
"Pete peed in the laundry hamper!"
"Pete's eating the cat fud!"
"OMG, Pete is on the kitchen counter!"
"Pete is chewing on my maidenhair fern!".
"Pete's scratching the furniture!"
"PETE! Get off of Sweet Molly!"

Remember, Pete...the mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine!
Boy, are YOU in trouble!

I'ma name a cat after you! Then I can screech,
"Pete peed in the laundry hamper!"
"Pete's eating the cat fud!"
"OMG, Pete is on the kitchen counter!"
"Pete is chewing on my maidenhair fern!".
"Pete's scratching the furniture!"
"PETE! Get off of Sweet Molly!"

Remember, Pete...the mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine!
Boy, are YOU in trouble!

You said that last year!

Hey notchback! My edicts are always carried out...cuz I appointed myself Queen of D'D. So far no one is obeying my commands except my man whore in chief, rod2pop. He is my top money maker.

You will start off as a man whore, if you prove to be a moneymaker, I will elevate you to MINION!
rod2pop will show you the ropes....the real ropes! I use them as tethers for my frisky man whores.

I am a benevolent despot (like Stalin) and will hardly ever leave you tied up for more than a day.

Send me $20 for my arthritis medicine. That shit's getting expensive.

Pay no attention to Morbid or the mods. All Morbid does is whine about money and he DELETED our blogs. He's off for a rest at the county looney bin. He's been thrown out of Serene Woods sanitarium twice, and once was set free from a holding cell due to his "singing" ....the cops ran him out of the station house and tased him. He flopped around like a big fat catfish...kinda looked like one too!

Just ignore the mods; that's what we all do. We don't pay much attention to them because
1) They are always drinking, or 2)... passed out drunk)or 3) smoking illegal tobacco and are usually trippin' balls. 4) Jaded gets arrested on a regular basis. She is addicted to Mad Dog 20/20 and pukes a lot. Aaaand, once, while drunk as Cooter Brown, she jumped on a cop's back and proceeded to puke all over him while hollering "Giddyap!"

Now I must return to my duties and make my royal grandsons get the goldfish out of the bathtub!

I'm a wampus kitty and a mean mama.

Hey notchback! My edicts are always carried out...cuz I appointed myself Queen of D'D. So far no one is obeying my commands except my man whore in chief, rod2pop. He is my top money maker.

You will start off as a man whore, if you prove to be a moneymaker, I will elevate you to MINION!
rod2pop will show you the ropes....the real ropes! I use them as tethers for my frisky man whores.

I am a benevolent despot (like Stalin) and will hardly ever leave you tied up for more than a day.

Send me $20 for my arthritis medicine. That shit's getting expensive.

Pay no attention to Morbid or the mods. All Morbid does is whine about money and he DELETED our blogs. He's off for a rest at the county looney bin. He's been thrown out of Serene Woods sanitarium twice, and once was set free from a holding cell due to his "singing" ....the cops ran him out of the station house and tased him. He flopped around like a big fat catfish...kinda looked like one too!

Just ignore the mods; that's what we all do. We don't pay much attention to them because
1) They are always drinking, or 2)... passed out drunk)or 3) smoking illegal tobacco and are usually trippin' balls. 4) Jaded gets arrested on a regular basis. She is addicted to Mad Dog 20/20 and pukes a lot. Aaaand, once, while drunk as Cooter Brown, she jumped on a cop's back and proceeded to puke all over him while hollering "Giddyap!"

Now I must return to my duties and make my royal grandsons get the goldfish out of the bathtub!

I'm a wampus kitty and a mean mama.
Bitch, please. If I whore myself out for anyone here it's going to be Nell, or maybe Megan. I'm really starting to dig her.

Last edited:
Yeah?
[doublepost=1472522956,1472522638][/doublepost]Well spit it out @Forensicwx whats your question?
Oh! Sorry.

My mommy had me doing my chores for my weekly allowance.

Did I not respond fast enough?

I was trying to be genuine about the shit you posted and really ask a fucking question.

At this point, I hope the only spitting out involves you and your manly mens.

I live within a block of two different mosques, and a Chinese Christian church. I like everyone in my neighborhood. To include *gasp* the many Muslims. I really do not understand this hate towards Muslims. Statistically speaking you are more likely to be killed by an American born white male in a terrorist attack than a Muslim.

Oh and can I just add that some of the best food I have eaten has been from the Halal restaurants in my neighborhood. The Lebanese and Ethiopian know how to make some delicious stuff!

When people talk shit they alway ignore the percentages
Sure more likely to get hit by lightning then bit by shark, and of course we take for granted that the world population exposed to lightning is also sitting in shark infested waters making it a valid point:facepalm::facepalm::banghead:
Although I would venture to bet those few people in shark infested waters have a much higher percentage of danger from sharks

Last edited:
I live within a block of two different mosques, and a Chinese Christian church. I like everyone in my neighborhood. To include *gasp* the many Muslims. I really do not understand this hate towards Muslims. Statistically speaking you are more likely to be killed by an American born white male in a terrorist attack than a Muslim.

Oh and can I just add that some of the best food I have eaten has been from the Halal restaurants in my neighborhood. The Lebanese and Ethiopian know how to make some delicious stuff!

Are American born, white males engaged in a global campaign of international terrorism, that includes kidnapping and raping school girls, beheading journalists, detonating suicide bomb vests in airports, driving trucks into crowds of civilians, gunning down cafe and theatre patrons, hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings, pouring acid in the faces of young girls that refuse to marry dirty old men, and so forth, and so on? Are hordes of American born, white males rampaging through Germany and Sweden, sexually assaulting women? Is that happening? Did I miss the memo?

Kraut and Tea did a wonderful video on this subject.
If any of these "muslims" lived in actual Islamic countries they'd be dead muslims.
[doublepost=1472587576,1472586867][/doublepost]
But islam is a religion of peace....don't you know that you dirty kuffir infidels? Now let me rape your women and children :3 after all they aren't hijabi so they're whores and let me destroy your society so i can rewrite it in Muhammad's idea PBUH and kill the infidels allahu akbar...and you'll just take it to because you don't want appear as islamaphobes because your pc goverments sold you out.

These fucking savages are rampaging on every continent. If there were any of these filthy Muslim bastards in Antarctica, they would be raping penguins and blowing up seals.

Are American born, white males engaged in a global campaign of international terrorism, that includes kidnapping and raping school girls, beheading journalists, detonating suicide bomb vests in airports, driving trucks into crowds of civilians, gunning down cafe and theatre patrons, hijacking airliners and crashing them into buildings, pouring acid in the faces of young girls that refuse to marry dirty old men, and so forth, and so on? Are hordes of American born, white males rampaging through Germany and Sweden, sexually assaulting women? Is that happening? Did I miss the memo?

Not internationally but certainly locally. Most - if not all of your mentioned crimes have happened here in the U.S. and been perpetrated by U.S. born citizens, not scary boogeymen Muslim refugees.

Not internationally but certainly locally. Most - if not all of your mentioned crimes have happened here in the U.S. and been perpetrated by U.S. born citizens, not scary boogeymen Muslim refugees.

I'm certain that those scores of young, Nigerian women who were kidnapped and raped by Muslim terrorists, are comforted by your incredibly myopic verbiage.

I have to stand with my Muslim family; the kindest, funniest people I've ever met. They are bastard glad to be here an think America is paradise!
To add a little to the discussion, I'll tell you what my cousin Parvin explained to me that TRUE Islam is a religion of peace and generosity.

The jihadists, terrorists and other assholes have cherry-picked the Koran. They are followers of "the verses of the sword", which is anathema to true believers. The Prophet did NOT write those verses!

Islamization? Is that a real thing? I'm going to Google.

Okay, it's a stupid concept. Has anyone here actually read the Qur'an? It is no more ridiculous than the New Testament. Instead of revering a talking space zombie who is his own son who died for the sins of people who genuinely did not ask for him to; Muslims are devoted to the teachings of a violent man whose transcriptions of auditory hallucinations have greater value than the aforementioned talking space zombie who is his own son, but the zombie is still pretty important. But let's not backtrack to the whole anthropomorphic snake who deceived the rib of a man made of sand in a garden with trees of souls (which no one can find), or how it would have to rain at eighteen feet per second to cover the Earth for it to flood, etc...absurd.

Come on, people. Let's not lose our tits over Muslims. If they were a billionth of a fraction as violent as you think they are, the world would be in absolute anarchy.

I am with you...but I am also moving to Finland...where this shit does not happen.

Finland? Finland isn't a real place, silly. It's a Japanese territory.

Islamization? Is that a real thing? I'm going to Google.

Okay, it's a stupid concept. Has anyone here actually read the Qur'an? It is no more ridiculous than the New Testament. Instead of revering a talking space zombie who is his own son who died for the sins of people who genuinely did not ask for him to; Muslims are devoted to the teachings of a violent man whose transcriptions of auditory hallucinations have greater value than the aforementioned talking space zombie who is his own son, but the zombie is still pretty important. But let's not backtrack to the whole anthropomorphic snake who deceived the rib of a man made of sand in a garden with trees of souls (which no one can find), or how it would have to rain at eighteen feet per second to cover the Earth for it to flood, etc...absurd.

There are not thousands of people across the globe blowing themselves and innocent people to smithereens, over an anthropomorphic snake. Therein lies the difference.

Come on, people. Let's not lose our tits over Muslims. If they were a billionth of a fraction as violent as you think they are, the world would be in absolute anarchy.

This is precisely what is happening in many places.

Finland? Finland isn't a real place, silly. It's a Japanese territory.

I hate you, Claire. I hate you so much.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

A Muslim plowing over families with a truck in France is not about...real estate.

well of course it is...some kids just sit back and let the bigger kid take things from them...some

kids don't. Some kids just stay on the side lines and watch! For every kid there is

consequences.
[doublepost=1472682663,1472680114][/doublepost]
The european union is succumbing slowly to islamization in the name of tolerance and progression. -.-

Or perhaps the world is just not supporting the illegal expansion of Israel's boarders.

This has nothing to do with Islam. Not a god damn thing.

And what do you care anyway...you want to be Japanese.

Megan you need to stop acting like you are going to be raped by a muslim at any second. You are far more likely to be hit by a bus.

As I've said before terrorist deaths in western countries, while at the highest levels in recent history, isn't as prevalent as the fear mongering sector would like you to believe.

I suggest reading the whole link to see the data collected from these attacks.
Professor Steven Pinker from Harvard University, who studies patterns of violence, says people are disproportionately scared of terrorism.

"For all the fear that terrorism generates, you're almost certainly going to die of something else," he explains.

"It's small potatoes compared to all the other ways that people kill each other - wars, homicides and murders, car accidents, or just about any type of accident.

"But it's designed to generate a lot of publicity. We can't turn our heads away from gory carnage and the terrorists know that.

"So you get a lot of publicity generated by attacks that are horribly tragic, but kill a fraction of the number of people who die from drowning, falls, or ordinary bar room murders."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...in-western-europe-at-highest-level-since-2004

I'm not acting like I'm going to be raped I'm just merely saying that importing these sheep fuckers who came from backward ass countries and try intergrating them into to western society is a terrible idea. Merkel's open door policy was a terrible idea. -.- yup keep saying that unrestricted immigration is a good thing maybe one day we'll believe you. As far as im concerned these people can go back to their respective countries and stay the fuck out.
I'm not saying unrestricted immigration is good. I'm saying fear mongering is bad. Hatred based on skin color and religion is even worse.

As for the get out and go home attitude..you can have it, but be aware you also fall under it. No white person is native to any of the America's. We are all immigrants. By broad scoping like this you include yourself and every one of your family members. Maybe it's you who should get the fuck out?

As far as im concerned these people can go back to their respective countries and stay the fuck out.

These people that are refugees? Back to what?

A condo that Israel burned your farm to build and will charge you TRIPLE for?

So um i agree...they should just go back and stay the fuck out.

Israel I mean.

There are not thousands of people across the globe blowing themselves and innocent people to smithereens, over an anthropomorphic snake. Therein lies the difference.

This is precisely what is happening in many places.

I hate you, Claire. I hate you so much.

But Peter, darling...we both love and cherish how Christian barbarism was a beautiful thing for many centuries. Sure, radical Christians aren't yelling "PRAISE SWEET BABY JESUS!" and going boom on everyone's ass; but let's not humour contemporary Christianity as anything innocent. Do I need to bust out all the info on American Christian fundamentalists funding African politicians to actively persecute and systematically murder sexual minorities? The mentally disabled? Are we forgetting radical Western Christians (and Republicans) funding what eventually became all of these terrorist groups during the Cold War because of the Red Scare? Are we to not acknowledge how the modern Middle East is a colonial creation of Christian states?

We can't possibly compare. All religions are fucked up fairy tales; the only difference between a cult and a religion is population and social mores. I can assure you the pendulum will swing to explicit batshit Christian insanity this century when we round up all the Muslims - just as we so-called Christians did with the Jews, but I digress - because we are afraid of 'Islamization'.

And because I like you Pete, my sweet fellow African (and The Shining), I'll humour you. The other person is a waste of typing.

But Peter, darling...we both love and cherish how Christian barbarism was a beautiful thing for many centuries. Sure, radical Christians aren't yelling "PRAISE SWEET BABY JESUS!" and going boom on everyone's ass; but let's not humour contemporary Christianity as anything innocent. Do I need to bust out all the info on American Christian fundamentalists funding African politicians to actively persecute and systematically murder sexual minorities? The mentally disabled? Are we forgetting radical Western Christians (and Republicans) funding what eventually became all of these terrorist groups during the Cold War because of the Red Scare? Are we to not acknowledge how the modern Middle East is a colonial creation of Christian states?

We can't possibly compare. All religions are fucked up fairy tales; the only difference between a cult and a religion is population and social mores. I can assure you the pendulum will swing to explicit batshit Christian insanity this century when we round up all the Muslims - just as we so-called Christians did with the Jews, but I digress - because we are afraid of 'Islamization'.

And because I like you Pete, my sweet fellow African (and The Shining), I'll humour you. The other person is a waste of typing.

WRxqE4I.gif

I've made it clear. Pedophilia is not a problem to society. Child molestation is. they are not the same fucking thing and if you have a problem with people getting off to drawings of children, I have a problem with you fantasizing about ANY other man than the one you're married to. Harlot. Doesn't sound very fair does it?
[doublepost=1472494831,1472494287][/doublepost]
Macabre. Don't poke the troll.
*poke*

@Podargus ...It has nothing to do with pride or vanity ... and everything to do with gifts

bestowed for milestones and achievements, much like any other celebration...birthdays,

graduations etc.

And I'm not stuck on pride or vanity ... I'm humble. I don't mind being

corrected or apologising...I'm not too proud for any of those things.

I'm very UNLIKE...a lot of people around here.
I got gold and a pair of rainbow suspenders from my neighbor for first communion. I liked the suspenders the best!

Back