• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I just did several internet search of his name. First name and last name, first initial last name, middle name last name etc. He is not a successful or unsuccessful realestate agent

If you can provide me with a link to just one listing, that might get my attention enough to listen to you. Otherwise you're just here talking shit.
Ok I'm talking shit then.
[doublepost=1472481830,1472481381][/doublepost]http://www.trec.texas.gov/newsandpublic/licenseeLookup/search.aspx
Here's his license which they cancelled after his arrest
[doublepost=1472481934][/doublepost]Well that didn't work lol. Type his name Nolan,Evan in and you'll see it

I'll wait for someone else to confirm it. I'm sure you understand.
It doesn't matter. I've never had luck talking to strangers about things on forums lol
[doublepost=1472484986,1472484908][/doublepost]
I just checked with someone I used to work with, in real estate, that is licensed in both Oregon and Texas. No sign of him in Texas when they log in to the RMLS real estate services in Texas. Just sayin'... :shrug:
If you go to the site I just posted and type in Nolan, Evan it pops up clear as day
[doublepost=1472485068][/doublepost]
search.aspx

If you've noticed I haven't tried to insult or be a smarta$$ to anyone on here. Unlike some people in here
[doublepost=1472485705][/doublepost]
"Search Result:

Could not find a licensee with name like: Evan D. Nolan
for Salesperson or Broker class of licenses."

Yeah, that's clear as day alrighty... :banghead:

OK, I did the reverse, it shows up, but that hardly means he's a successful real estate broker. I means he has a license. I can find no other proof of his existence in the real estate world in Texas. Did he focus on a small suburb or something, with little or no actual traffic?

A former friend of mine has her license, but she's actually the highest paid assistant in the State of Oregon, she isn't a broker herself.
Ok now we are measuring ones definition of success. I'm done here y'all have fun. See y'all on the case update

If you've noticed I haven't tried to insult or be a smarta$$ to anyone on here. Unlike some people in here
[doublepost=1472485705][/doublepost]
Ok now we are measuring ones definition of success. I'm done here y'all have fun. See y'all on the case update

Hang on. You proclaimed his success. People questioned the claim. It's what we do here. Sometimes.

L
Whoa there guy - you came on here proclaiming his prowess in real estate, I have ways to help discover the veracity of what you say... Don't bitch to me when it doesn't come back just as you proclaimed. That's on YOU, not us... So um, yeah, have fun, see ya on the case update...
Successful is what I said. Selling a house when you are in real estate means success. Nothing didn't come back as proclaimed lol
[doublepost=1472486312,1472486134][/doublepost]
Whoa there guy - you came on here proclaiming his prowess in real estate, I have ways to help discover the veracity of what you say... Don't bitch to me when it doesn't come back just as you proclaimed. That's on YOU, not us... So um, yeah, have fun, see ya on the case update...
Is he successful like in a millionaire and is retired living in the hamptons and his whole family doesn't have to worry about anything ever? Obviously not.

Selling ONE house in real estate is NOT considered successful! It means you best have another, regular job/paycheck. I worked in real estate for several years, I know what selling one house means for the agent, it means you suck balls and need a new profession. Are you telling us he's sold one measly house?
Success to me is successfully squiring your license and doing business as a salesperson or broker to me so that's where we differ.

http://www.trec.texas.gov/newsandpublic/licenseeLookup/search.aspx
Here's his license which they cancelled after his arrest
When I see that he "may still be subject to SAE Requirements", it makes me curious. I didn't have to dig too deeply to learn that "SAE" is the initialism that TREC uses for "Sales Agent Apprentice Education". And since inactive licensure is the way any sales agent starts out in Texas -- plus the facts that he has only completed the education requirements for the initial licensure, the course work is all less than a year old, and his file shows his license expires in two years -- has me thinking he is just starting his career in real estate.

--Al

Selling ONE house in real estate is NOT considered successful! It means you best have another, regular job/paycheck. I worked in real estate for several years, I know what selling one house means for the agent, it means you suck balls and need a new profession. Are you telling us he's sold one measly house?
[doublepost=1472486410,1472486352][/doublepost]

Again, one house does not equate to success... Not your field is it Son?
I own a successful plumbing company. Does it means I'm the biggest, richest, best company around? No, but it's paying me and my families bills and we do well. Success in my book
[doublepost=1472486685][/doublepost]
When I see that he "may still be subject to SAE Requirements", it makes me curious. I didn't have to dig too deeply to learn that "SAE" is the initialism that TREC uses for "Sales Agent Apprentice Education". And since inactive licensure is the way any sales agent starts out in Texas -- plus the facts that he has only completed the education requirements for the initial licensure, the course work is all less than a year old, and his file shows his license expires in two years -- has me thinking he is just starting his career in real estate.

--Al
Correct

I own a successful plumbing company. Does it means I'm the biggest, richest, best company around? No, but it's paying me and my families bills and we do well. Success in my book
[doublepost=1472486685][/doublepost]
Correct
The thing is y'all trying to say I'm lying. I've proved I'm telling the truth about what I know and that I do no him. Measure success in any matter/scale/time you'd like, but I know Evan very well, yes he did move away for real estate so I don't see him as often. Could he have done something totally out regroups and out of character? Yes any things possible but this guy really is very cool personable guy and if he is innocent like I presume then this is sad it's sad either way. If he's guilty and they convict him though, bye

Good for you. You're apparently ESTABLISHED. Your pal, NOT SO MUCH. Do you see the difference there? YOU called him successful in an effort to sway us and get us to think your pal is innocent. It didn't work. He's an apprentice AT BEST. That does not equate to success in the real estate world. It just doesn't. Sorry that your plan backfired, and that you're having to redefine the word "successful" in order to attempt to make it still apply. It won't work no matter how hard you bend it.
There is no plan, not trying to sway you. I was trying to prove that I knew him by telling y'all that knowing you could look it up and see that "hey this guy knows a lil more than what the press is releasing, maybe he does know him" that's it.
[doublepost=1472487452,1472487225][/doublepost]
There is no plan, not trying to sway you. I was trying to prove that I knew him by telling y'all that knowing you could look it up and see that "hey this guy knows a lil more than what the press is releasing, maybe he does know him" that's it.
Someone questioned that I just popped up on this random weird site just to act like I know someone being accused of murder. Not the case. I'm just trying to look up anything I can about the case since its in Texas and I'm in Louisiana. This site pops up and now I'm going back n forth with a bunch of people I don't know. It has been kind of entertaining though haha I need to be focused on other things though guess I'll check back later to see what else y'all may wanna debate lol
[doublepost=1472487539][/doublepost]
Good for you. You're apparently ESTABLISHED. Your pal, NOT SO MUCH. Do you see the difference there? YOU called him successful in an effort to sway us and get us to think your pal is innocent. It didn't work. He's an apprentice AT BEST. That does not equate to success in the real estate world. It just doesn't. Sorry that your plan backfired, and that you're having to redefine the word "successful" in order to attempt to make it still apply. It won't work no matter how hard you bend it.
[doublepost=1472487223,1472486980][/doublepost]
I think we're saying you're inflating the truth as you know it to paint a better picture of your friend. You know him. That is not in question as far as I am concerned. The rest of what you've said is because you were deliberately deceitful about what you know about him.
Yeah because your on the jury so I needed to try to be deceitful to you to sway you lmao get a grip lol

These are YOUR words. Do you mean to tell me you didn't embellish in order to paint your friend in a better light?
[doublepost=1472487605,1472487547][/doublepost]
I don't need to get a grip, I didn't exaggerate the truth...
Yes I was embellishing lol there is a grand agenda here buffet eater. I bow to you oh great debater and sentence picker aparterer
[doublepost=1472487738][/doublepost]
These are YOUR words. Do you mean to tell me you didn't embellish in order to paint your friend in a better light?
I don't need to get a grip, I didn't exaggerate the truth... and it would be "you're" on the jury not "your"
It's called typing on the phone oh great grammar correcter
[doublepost=1472488002][/doublepost]
I don't need to get a grip, I didn't exaggerate the truth... and it would be "you're" on the jury not "your"
And it also doesn't matter because most people know I mean you are "you're" but of course just like many internet trollers like you ya got to put someone down by correcting grammar and other awesome tedious thing that I so love

Yes I was embellishing lol there is a grand agenda here buffet eater. I bow to you oh great debater and sentence picker aparterer
[doublepost=1472487738][/doublepost]
It's called typing on the phone oh great grammar correcter
[doublepost=1472488002][/doublepost]
And it also doesn't matter because most people know I mean you are "you're" but of course just like many internet trollers like you ya got to put someone down by correcting grammar and other awesome tedious thing that I so love
Did I mention that you have successfully gotten under my skin? I def would not like you in real life unless your really hot then I would try and then run away quickly

Really? You go to lame ass, tried before, stupid insults? Feeling threatened there "Dwreck"? I mean that's really a much better name than BuffeTTgirl, right? Because liking Jimmy Buffett is so wrong?!? Funny, I can usually get my phone to type what I'm spelling... :finger:
Your a Buffett fan? Really?
[doublepost=1472488263,1472488232][/doublepost]
But buffet eater isn't an insult? You didn't attempt to put me down? Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :facepalm:
Yes now I have resorted to jabs lol

I know I wouldn't like you, because you lie. I'm about a 7.5 on the hotness scale, if you have to go there and about a 9.9 on the personality scale, you poked the bear by lying. I didn't.
Lying?! Hahaha ok Jesus whew I see your a hardened heart. Anyone else wanna chat?

Well then HOW did you miss the two T's? I mean your choices would be either a Jimmy fan, or a Warren fan... Warren ain't my style. ;)
Blew out my flip flop stepped on a pop top
We fished a lot and I grew up listening to him a lot.
Good ole days
[doublepost=1472488827,1472488635][/doublepost]
Did you NOT embellish his success as a real estate?
Not purposely and I sincerely apologize.

Dude, don't go there. I have a life thanks. I'm happy with it. Plus, that's not what these forums are for. Back on topic please...
I'm joking lady ouch. I'm happily married with three kids.
[doublepost=1472489242,1472489081][/doublepost]Anywho what else is up? Anyone else? I have some not good history on Evan also.
[doublepost=1472489342][/doublepost]My wife started crying when she was forwarded the article. We are just all in shock over here. It's just very very shocking when something like this pops up with someone that is so charismatic and has shared good times with you and your kids.

The thing is y'all trying to say I'm lying.
I am seeing inconsistencies between what you are telling us and what the news is telling us. I am merely trying to get to the bottom of things and find out where the inconsistencies are coming from. That's it, pure and simple.

--Al

It just aggravated me when I read reviews of people saying they would do this and that to him and what should happen to him when there's limited info yet.
Me knowing that most people would shit themselves and cower face to face with Evan or would even have the balls to say it to his face
[doublepost=1472489754,1472489534][/doublepost]Yeah Evan. Poor upbringing, dad died when young, lived in good part of town. Adapted hood ways when he was young. Only dates black girls, his kids are mixed, very urban style white man, but very straight up and charismatic. Has had dealings with drugs in past. Never any violent history though
[doublepost=1472489788][/doublepost]Lived in a hood part of town not good
[doublepost=1472489942][/doublepost]
Well come on, SHARE!

Didn't mean to be bitchy, just trying to nip stuff in the bud. It's happened to me before. :)
Love ya
[doublepost=1472490176][/doublepost]As far as the Whitney Nolan thing I'm going to have to find out if he ended up adopting because I'm not being told that but let me find out.

Every realestate agent I know, if you type their name in to google and do a search, it will give you a list of homes they have listed.

Psssst.
His license status says: inactive.
Me knowing that most people would shit themselves and cower face to face with Evan or would even have the balls to say it to his face
So you're saying he has aggressive tendency?

Last edited:
It just aggravated me when I read reviews of people saying they would do this and that to him and what should happen to him when there's limited info yet.
[doublepost=1472489754,1472489534][/doublepost]Yeah Evan. Poor upbringing, dad died when young, lived in good part of town. Adapted hood ways when he was young. Only dates black girls, his kids are mixed, very urban style white man, but very straight up and charismatic. Has had dealings with drugs in past. Never any violent history though
[doublepost=1472489788][/doublepost]Lived in a hood part of town not good
[doublepost=1472489942][/doublepost]
Love ya
[doublepost=1472490176][/doublepost]As far as the Whitney Nolan thing I'm going to have to find out if he ended up adopting because I'm not being told that but let me find out.
Every realestate agent I know, if you type their name in to google and do a search, it will give you a list of homes they have listed.

Psssst.
His license status says: inactive.

So you're saying he has aggressive tendency?
im not sure y it says inactive, he just started a lil over a year ago. Maybe something to do with his incarceration? I'm not sure, we talked regularly since he's been in Texas, he seemed to being doing well with the real estate thing, I've gone through the real estate sales course but never took the test because the market dropped at the time around 2007 so I focused on plumbing. Not to sure how the profession works as far as inactive or whatever.

To answer your question about aggressiveness yes
Evan just like me wI'll slap the shit out of you standing face to face when provoked. If that makes you a murderer or a potential one then label me a killer as well. God help my three precious children.
[doublepost=1472498565][/doublepost]Maybe that's what the press meant driving with an inactive real estate license You know how GREAT the media is

Back