• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
lcLTpAQ.jpg

This is so damned bizarre to me. If the problem is of an electrical nature, do the firefighters not identify that and deal with it somehow?

Or do they really just douse the flames and call it good? This is one of those things I've never really had to think about before, and now I'm curious.

No injuries, and no damage to the other homes in the neighborhood, but it looked to be pretty serious from the photo. Well, at least one of the 4 incidents was... The pic above was titled "best-house-fire" - lol.

DELTONA, Fla. (WESH) —Firefighters have been staying busy in a Deltona neighborhood, having been called to douse flames in the same house four times in the past four days.

City officials said the first blaze at the home on Monarch Avenue was a roof fire reported Thursday. It is believed to have been sparked by an electrical problem.

Firefighters returned to the home three times Saturday as the fire kept rekindling.

The constant activity had neighbors worried the blaze would spread.

http://wfla.com/2016/08/28/florida-home-burns-4-times-in-4-days/

souds more like some kind of arson to me, or the firemen are really not doing a very good job at all

I haven't been involved in very many structure fire. But here is what I know from my brother being a fire inspector and the 2 fires at my neighbors.
One being a giant old barn and one being a home.
They always cut the electricity after a fire.

I've seen fire fighters have to go back before because sometimes things just smoulder,

and under the wet, and the debris...sometimes things just ignite again.

Fire is awesome!

Back