• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
are looking for a man suspected of assaulting a 6-year-old girl at a mall bathroom, according to Clearwater PD.

The incident happened around 8 p.m. in the Macy’s restroom at the Westfield Countryside Mall Friday night. According to Clearwater Police, the girl was in the restroom when the suspect forced the door open and got into the stall. The man grabbed the girl, pushed her to the floor and tried to cover her mouth with his hand, police said. She screamed, and he ran out.

He is described as a white male, 19-25 years old, between 5 feet 3 and 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds. He had short dark hair, a possible mustache and was wearing a blue plaid shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. He may have been with two females while at the mall, according to police.

If you have any information about the suspect’s identity please call Clearwater Police at 727-562-4242 or email tips@myclearwater.com. You can also call Crime Stoppers of Pinellas County at 1-800-873-TIPS or text your anonymous tip to 847411 and also enter the keyword CWPD.
. http://wfla.com/2016/02/06/wanted-man-accused-of-assaulting-girl-in-mall-bathroom/

Where was her mom or dad? If they were waiting outside for their daughter wouldn't they have seen this THING force the door open?? W t f. Isn't 6 a little young to let go to the bathroom by themselves in a God Damn mall?! I mean where the parents aren't waiting outside the bathroom for them.. ?! probably in a totally different section of the store.
I still go with my 7 year old into the public bathroom...

Damn, he actually looks like somebody I know. And who lives in Florida. And until I got to the part about Ricky Blake Thompson, was taking a reallllly close look at that pic.

Turns out it's not him, though. Whew. Didn't think it could be - he has a great wife.

Damn, he actually looks like somebody I know. And who lives in Florida. And until I got to the part about Ricky Blake Thompson, was taking a reallllly close look at that pic.

Turns out it's not him, though. Whew. Didn't think it could be - he has a great wife.
There is another thread on here and the baby killer looks so much like my son, I sucked in my breath so fast I sucked saliva down my lungs and choked.

Back