• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A Ewing woman has been charged with sexual assault after a video was found online of her performing a sex act on a 4-year-old boy, authorities said Friday.

Pamela Dziminski, 29, who is being held in lieu of $300,000 bail, is charged with aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault and multiple counts of endangering the welfare of the child. She was arrested March 2 after authorities discovered the video, prosecutors said.

Dziminski confessed to the act as well as photographing the victim, Assistant Prosecutor Michael Mennuti said during a bail hearing Friday.
http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/03/ewing_woman_charged_with_sex_assault_of_4-year-old.html

Okay, these friggin' kids getting molested by 30 year olds are getting younger and younger. Are these degenerates simply trying to out-do each other, or has this particular generation actually devolved that fucking much? I mean...where are people learning this shit? Why would an adult woman want to (insert sex act here) a young kid? He's not even old enough to reward her with a hearty geyser of yum-yum.

Maybe I just answered my own question. Anyway, this is all fucked up. I'd really like to know what she was thinking.

Why would an adult woman want to (insert sex act here) a young kid?

I am guessing in this case money may have been a factor? Like she got paid for the video? I don't know, like you I cannot fathom any other reason.

I mean...where are people learning this shit? .
The internet is, I fear, the obvious answer. There does appear to be a correlation between the prevalence of such crimes - especially when committed by females - and access to the internet.

Or maybe a small minority of women have always done such depraved shit, but today's prevalence of internet access means that many more of the dumber ones amongst them leave incriminating evidence on the internet or on their computers somehow. And this ultimately leads to them being caught when once they might not have been.

Pfft, you're assuming that I'd go for a kill shot immediately and that I'm not methodical and willing to start by shooting her toes off and work my way up to the kill shot.:devil: I have 1000's of rounds of ammo, I have plenty to spare on her.
Oh yeahhhhh....I've often thought of that myself. I guess I didn't see the full picture since I wasn't fantasizing in my own head.

For me though, bullets are a little impersonal. There's a big disconnect, in distance, between you and the target - the criminal - with the bullet doing the actual work. For me, I want to be using my hands in a more personal fashion - say, a knife, because you are then directly connected to their pain, and can adjust it to their response by, say, twisting the knife deeper :) or cutting the balls more slowly :rage:

I guess it's just a preference. Together, we'd make a great team! You can use bullets while I'm wielding the knife, and give whatever bastard it is a glorious two-for-one special :woot:

If anyone ever explains why this shit occurs, and it makes sense to me, I will be promptly taking a train. The front of one.

The internet is, I fear, the obvious answer. There does appear to be a correlation between the prevalence of such crimes - especially when committed by females - and access to the internet.

I'm gonna need to see some links to research that proves that.

I'm gonna need to see some links to research that proves that.

It was an opinion only. I, like probably most people here, have noticed an increased level of reporting of such crimes involving females, which suggests an increase incidence of them coming to light. And the British police have certainly publicly stated that they have noticed an increased prevalence of female offending of this type. But you need not take my word for that. Their statements to that effect are reported here along with a heap of other interesting info....

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2009/oct/04/uk-female-child-sex-offenders

That access to the internet has become increasingly widespread in recent years - ie at the same time - is surely also beyond dispute.

But that the two are linked is largely merely an inference of mine - a mere opinion which could be right or wrong. But the increased prevalence of female paedophilia coming to light has been noticed by the authorities and some factor or factors must exist to explain this. There are probably a number, but the increased access of ever more potential offenders to the internet at the same time - hence the correlation - is one logically explicable reason that I put forward. I believe - again just an opinion that I seek to back by logical reasoning, no more - that internet access is enabling some offenders to share their activities and link up online, when they might otherwise have offended against their victims alone with no one else knowing. This makes them more likely to be exposed. I believe it also logical to suspect that some might be finding encouragement for their deviency from others online, leading them to commit offenses they might not otherwise have committed at all.

Searching for reams of statistics and research is not something I enjoy. So if this is not good enough to convince you of anything, that's your prerogative. You are entitled to disagree and have your own opinion. And if you wish to use any statistical analysis or links to studies and info to back your opinions or disprove any of mine - feel free. I'll read it and take it on board.

Last edited:
What a hideous creature. Prob turned this kid gay. I know i would be after an intimate experience with such a female.

Pfft, you're assuming that I'd go for a kill shot immediately and that I'm not methodical and willing to start by shooting her toes off and work my way up to the kill shot.:devil: I have 1000's of rounds of ammo, I have plenty to spare on her.
You make my cold black heart happy

New Jersey woman who videotaped herself sexually assaulting a four-year-old relative and then sold the footage is headed to prison.

Pamela Dziminski received a 25-year sentence Friday after pleading guilty to aggravated sexual assault last year.

Dziminski's parents read a statement after Mercer County Superior Court Judge Anthony Massi announced the 30-year-old Ewing, New Jersey, woman's sentence.

The parents said they are in a 'state of shock' and that they had no idea about the double life Dziminski was leading, according to NJ.com.

They added that their daughter had been depressed before the assault.

Dziminski admitted performing sex acts on the boy and taping them on her cellphone, according to authorities.

She then sent the videos to three people who gave her cash.
[…]
Dziminski's parents told the court in a letter the child doesn't remember the assault.

They added they believed their daughter was coerced into taking the video.

Dziminski's attorney unsuccessfully argued for a lesser sentence, saying there were other circumstances that affected her client's behavior.

Dziminski must serve 20 years before she becomes eligible for parole.
LINK

They added that their daughter had been depressed before the assault.
So, she decided raping and filming it would cheer her up.

They added they believed their daughter was coerced into taking the video.
Give me a break. She knew right from wrong and did it anyway.

Dziminski's parents told the court in a letter the child doesn't remember the assault.
He remembers.
And maybe you are causing further damage by asking him.

I hope these people don't have custody of this child.

This disgusting creature lives in my home state. I want to get to her and show her what people like her deserve to get back to them. Fuckin pig.
[/QUOTE]

Same here. From the garden state :water:

Not a southerner though.

However, I really do hope she gets at least 20 years and gets beat to death by a posse of rabid Jersey girl mothers who LOVE their kids and HATE child molestors. Not me tho, no prison for me. :banghead:

Last edited:
Back