• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I really think we're ok for judging this book by it's cover! I'm thinking that if someone goes through all the time and effort that he did to alter the cover, then there must be something inside the book that he doesn't want the world to know about. He's trying to disguise the whole damn book!
Or accentuate it.

Plead guilty AND Sentenced to life!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...on-sexually-assaulting-girl-article-1.2747102

A tattoo-crazed Georgia man who was sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting his fiancée's 12-year-old daughter told a judge he was "a good father until then."

Shalin Ren Payne, who has ink covering his entire face, was babysitting the girl while his fiancée was at work when he attacked her in October. The girl's 4-year-old brother was close by.

The girl's mother found Payne on top of her daughter when she returned to the Sharpsburg home, according to the The Newnan Times-Herald. She tried to stop the attack when she was hit by Payne, who fled.

Payne, 30, was later busted by deputies after trying to flee wearing only a T-shirt. He was charged with criminal attempt to commit rape, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated child molestation, cruelty to children, sexual exploitation of a child and aggravated assault.

He pleaded guilty Wednesday and was sentenced to life in prison. He will be eligible for parole in 30 years as part of the plea deal, according to the Times-Herald.

Payne asked the judge if he could see his son while he was in prison — citing his parenting skills.

"I know it's a heinous crime, but it was not my normal demeanor," Payne told the judge, according to the Times-Herald. "I was a good father until then, and would like to be able to still have contact with my son while incarcerated."

Judge Emory Palmer said he did not believe that would be "appropriate," according to the newspaper.

Payne's conviction puts him on the sex offender registry.

GTFO with this request to see your son! Ha! I wonder if this is the one who witnessed him raping his sister, or the one mom was pregnant with?

And to all the haters on face tattoos, I'm not a big fan but I do know several people with them, and they are NOT bad people at all!

"I was a good father until then, and would like to be able to still have contact with my son while incarcerated."

30 years...I hope he serves it all...he's earned it.

I think the better question might be ...Does your son want to have contact with you, because you

never know right...it might be a value to this kid to see his father in prison.

Like maybe.

"I was a good father until then". And I bet he never had an immoral thought toward that 12 yr old until the day he banged her. It just suddenly happened. Yeah.

I was a good dad until I RAPED MY STEPDAUGHTER?? Seriously?!?:wtf::punch:

He's as stupid as his face looks!

ETA: Maybe when he gets back to prison they can give him a new tattoo- 'Child Rapist' right across his forehead!

"I was a good father until then". And I bet he never had an immoral thought toward that 12 yr old until the day he banged her. It just suddenly happened. Yeah.
She probably made him do it. She pushed herself on him. At least that's what Hillary would tell the judge.

There are a few men featured on DD who claimed just that! Here's one, even his wife said the girl was ruining her marriage.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...-of-beating-duck-to-death-recording-it.85251/
That thread is about 2 boys beating a duck ti death.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...r-raping-girl-6-he-said-came-on-to-him.80783/
Here's one
She probably made him do it. She pushed herself on him. At least that's what Hillary would tell the judge.
Or, how about a slutty dolphin.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...or-6-months-claiming-she-came-onto-him.69939/
[doublepost=1472386304,1472385519][/doublepost]
I found photo of the daughter but it feels skeevy posting her here. She has been through enough.
Yeah, that would be skeevy. Surprised to hell you didn't post it.

@Keepalowprofile
I forgot about the dolphin item. Men will screw anything. Regarding predatory ducks .. Sure they are cute to watch but they are very tough and aggressive. At one time I had over 20 ducks. Equal amount of males vs females. In springtime the males ganged up on the girls for gang rapes. The smart girls hid in bushes during the day and enjoyed a reclusive life feeding on their own.. The remaining females suffered even more abuse and I put them in a pen that I called the hospital. Denied female companionship the male ducks raped the least agressive male.
The really bad behavior is a springtime, early summer thing. Rest of the year they get along quietly.

Last edited:
@Keepalowprofile
I forgot about the dolphin item. Men will screw anything. Regarding predatory ducks .. Sure they are cute to watch but they are very tough and aggressive. At one time I had over 20 ducks. Equal amount of males vs females. In springtime the males ganged up on the girls for gang rapes. The smart girls hid in bushes during the day and enjoyed a reclusive life feeding on their own.. The remaining females suffered even more abuse and I put them in a pen that I called the hospital. Denied female companionship the male ducks raped the least agressive male.
The really bad behavior is a springtime, early summer thing. Rest of the year they get along quietly.
I had the same thing at my farm.
The sweetest little mascovy (spelling? )
Moved over to my horse shed and stayed between my ponys legs for protection. Those males would come hissing and bobbing their heads at her and the pony would go after them.
Then one day, she (the little slut) left the pony to go mate with the two goons waiting in the tall grass. This went on for a couple if days. Satisfied the males left. The female stayed and made a nest in the horse shed. She had 8 little ones. The horses (20 of them) never stepped on the nest or any of the babies. Oh boy, that cuteness turned into a nightmare. Mom showed them the horse water tank.
I never could keep them out of it even tho I had a small pond 100 yards or less away.
When they were full grown, I sold them on craigslist.

My daughter came home with someone's very sweet full grown easter duck.
It was sweet until it met our chickens and realized it was a bird and needed to do bird things that male ducks do.
That didn't pan out because the hens beat him up.
Then he saw my rubber garden shoes (crocs) and tried to mate with them while they were on my feet.
I took him to the chicken swap and traded him for a jar of honey.
No more ducks for me, ever!

I had a big beautiful rooster who fell in love with a Khaki Campbell duck. He chased the drakes all day and screwed Khaki. (No chucks or dickens hatched.). He was my special pet rooster, but he got way out of line so I sold him.

@Keepalowprofile

Those ducks! I had to take a broom to chase off two males who were terrorizing a female in the lagoon behind our old house. Whap, whap, whap, all the while screaming "what is wrong with you?".

Those ducks! I had to take a broom to chase off two males who were terrorizing a female in the lagoon behind our old house. Whap, whap, whap, all the while screaming "what is wrong with you?".
Boys will be boys?
Just kidding. However this did make me laugh. And also makes me glad I'm not a duck.

He's a delight, isn't he?

30cve39.jpg
PIG.....NOTHING TO DO WITH TATTS....HE IS SIMPLY A PIG.BUT SO IS MOMMY DEAREST.I cannot stand women who will let just ANYONE watch their most precious and innocent babies.there is no f*×'&!g excuse for it.till this day all four of my babies(and now my 2 grandbabies) mean more to me than my own life.no matter how old they are...I don't give a shit.please please please let this idiot useless pig get tortured and DIE!

Back