• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
When these parents couldn't find a wheelchair for their baby, they built their own

Evelyn Moore has a wheel up on other kids her age, and she is literally racing to catch up on lost time after treatments for cancer left her partially paralyzed.

While other toddlers crawl or take wobbly steps toward their destination, the 13-month-old zips around on a custom-made wheelchair built by her father (with a little help from Pinterest).

It took a while for Evelyn to learn how to maneuver the chair.

“When kids crawl, they move backwards, and then forwards and then they learn how to turn. It was the same for her, and then one day she just got it,” Evelyn’s mom, Kimberly Moore, told TODAY. “We had to throw down a piece of wood in our living room to create a speed bump because she was just flying.”
http://www.today.com/parents/when-these-parents-couldn-t-find-wheelchair-their-baby-they-t102175

That is impressive! I think mom and dad have a new business on their hands, I cannot believe little Evelyn is the only one who needs this.

And by he way, Miss Evelyn is adorable. I hope she grows and continues to be the miracle that she is.

Whoa.... that baby was born with cancer. I can't imagine being a parent of such a tiny survivor.
Every future cough would be "OH NO, it's coming back." I'm sending all my sympathy and prayers to that family.

Cool...what a cutie!

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride, Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no

I got to keep on movin' - Matthew Wilder

Latest posts

Back