• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[QUOTE="Pete Bondurant, post: 1021546, member: 460]What is this psychotic obsession you people on the left have with defending the members of this sickening cult called Islam?[/QUOTE]

Something about freedom and the pursuit of happiness, perhaps? Yup, we are crazy.

Sorry. My racism is kicking in. Some choose to call it islamophobia. I prefer to call it a lack of tolerance for bullshit, personally.

Here's some new text for your meme.

"Wears hijab to compete.

Allows self to be photographed half naked"

[QUOTE="Pete Bondurant, post: 1021546, member: 460]What is this psychotic obsession you people on the left have with defending the members of this sickening cult called Islam?

Something about freedom and the pursuit of happiness, perhaps? Yup, we are crazy.[/QUOTE]

Is there freedom and a pursuit of happiness in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Libya...? What about those Christian girls who were kidnapped by Muslims in Nigeria? Do they have any freedom? Do they have a right to pursue happiness? It is odd how quickly you leftists forgot all about them. Yet...you have time to focus on some mediocre athlete, simply because she wears a blanket on her head.

Last edited:
Something about freedom and the pursuit of happiness, perhaps? Yup, we are crazy.

Is there freedom and a pursuit of happiness in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Libya...? What about those Christian girls who were kidnapped by Muslims in Nigeria? Do they have any freedom? Do they have a right to pursue happiness? It is odd how quickly you leftists forgot all about them. Yet...you have time to focus on some mediocre athlete, simply because she wears a blanket on her head.[/QUOTE]
You are confusing the Religion and the use of Religion for political/economic control (or any other ideology for that matter). A mediocre athlete?... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
I'm a fan of this guy...
"I had been religiously educated as a Presbyterian; and tho' some of the dogmas of that persuasion, such as the eternal decrees of God, election, reprobation, etc., appeared to me unintelligible, others doubtful, and I early absented myself from the public assemblies of the sect, Sunday being my studying day, I never was without religious principles. I never doubted, for instance, the existence of the Deity; that he made the world, and govern'd it by his Providence; that the most acceptable service of God was the doing good to man; that our souls are immortal; and that all crime will be punished, and virtue rewarded, either here or hereafter. These I esteem'd the essentials of every religion; and being to be found in all the religions we had in our country, I respected them all, tho' with different degrees of respect, as I found them more or less mix'd with other articles, which, without any tendency to inspire, promote, or confirm morality, serv'd principally to divide us, and made us unfriendly to one another. This respect to all, with an opinion that the worst had some good effects, induc'd me to avoid all discourse that might tend to lessen the good opinion another might have of his own religion; and as our province increas'd in people, and new places of worship were continually wanted, and generally erected by voluntary contribution, my mite for such purpose, whatever might be the sect was never refused."
a free :spam: for those that recognize the author :woot:

Last edited:
As if you give one iota of shit about those girls Pete. They were black and we all know how you feel about black people. It's just a proverbial soap box for you to spread your forceless hate by garnering the praise of other trifling hate mongers. I'M NOT A RACIST BUT I WILL AWESOME RESPONSE AND SHOW LOVE FOR EVERY COMPLETELY OBVIOUS HATEFUL COMMENT OUR ONE SELF PROCLAIMED RACIST MAKES BECAUSE I AM A GIANT PUSSY! Pussy.

I know that in your RL none of you do or say anything to Muslims or minorities. You probably quake in fear and look down when a black person, or any shade of brown for that matter, walks in your direction and that fear makes you angry and the only sad little outlet you have is here. Why not join a white supremacy forum so there would be no opposition at all to your barbarism? Just a bunch of spineless cretins with nothing better to do with their time then bitch about every other race than their own? I mean, you know, logically, that minorities and Muslims are never going to be driven out by the master race, right? All your hate will take you nowhere. Just bitter and impotent. Man, I really wish I wasn't a pansy liberal and I had more furious rage eating me up about shit I have no power to change.

Let me ask you a real question. What about being white makes you so proud?

I am filled with enlightenment and compassion! This is undeniable. I love humanity. In my life, I have often engaged in encounters with black persons. The trick is...do not back down. If you show one moment of weakness or hesitation, they will take advantage of this. They are very cunning individuals, to be sure. One cannot deny this. They respect persons who are openly skeptical or hostile to them, far more than they do the condescending liberals. As far as white supremacy is concerned, I would say that I am more of a culturalist, rather than a racist. I certainly have no criticisms of, say...the Japanese or their culture. I am not terribly fond of the Chinese or Vietnamese, as they are almost singularly responsible for the near extinction of various animal species, most notably the rhinoceros. There is nothing I loathe more than a poacher. The black Africans are, in many cases, the willing accomplice of these criminals. Much of my feelings on these matters involves animal conservation, to be honest with you. There is much about European culture that induces pride. I am really quite proud of Western Civilisation. I am proud of Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert and Haydn...oh, yes...and Tchaikovsky! The ghetto culture that has overtaken the Western world, and, in fact, the entire planet since the advent of the Jazz Era, and it's acceleration following the Second World War, is most disconcerting. Did you know that BRAVO used to show operas? The fine arts are not at all represented in the modern media. It is tragic. Look at America. Forty-six years ago, when it was ninety percent white, it was a fine place to live. Now, it has become a ghetto, infested with vermin. The high point of culture in the United States, is Kanye and the Kardashians...Honey Boo Boo and Mama June. In the 1950s, there was a television programme featuring Leonard Bernstein discussing a Beethoven symphony, AND PEOPLE WATCHED IT! There is everything to be proud of regarding Western Civilisation...but now...we have entered a long and inexorable decline. Our compassion has destroyed us. The Patriarchy is dying. What will replace it? Repulsive. I should ask you...what in this modern world are you proud of? Transgendered toilets? Degenerates parading in the streets? Ignorant, obscene hip-hop? Cities teeming with violent, drug addicted morons? Cheap socks brought to you by globalist trade policies? What is the crowning achievement?

Last edited:
Come on man. You love beautiful things, I can dig that. Humans, we're all capable of beauty.

You've never waded knee deep in blood stained, bloated corpses. You've never been to Rwanda or Brazzaville, or Bosnia (the skiing isn't all that bad there, by the way). You've been a member, assuming that you are white, of a privileged majority. When that situation is reversed, as it will be, you will suffer. Mark my words...you will suffer.
[doublepost=1472069473,1472069355][/doublepost]
I think you are the trapped soul of some feudal medieval lord, it's the only thing that can explain it.

Acest lucru este foarte posibil.

Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

Last edited:
What road is a harder one to tread? Complete genocide of minorities and muslim...

This is a great idea. Sterilisation would probably be a more subtle approach, but fraught with logistical difficulties.

Each is about as out of reach as the other but both are equally plausible. Do you think animal and environmental conservation would be a concern in global genocide?

If most of the Asian and population were to vanish (in such a scenario, in order to appear non-malevolent...I will imagine that kindhearted aliens have whisked them all off to paradise in flying saucers...), I think that the world would be in a much better situation, insofar as issues pertaining to environmental and and wildlife conservation are concerned.
[doublepost=1472069970,1472069890][/doublepost]
In Rwanda? Is it culture or is it skin color? Both?

Everyone in Rwanda is black.

Last edited:
Vlad, my love. :kiss:

Well, Aliens ain't happening so in your wished for genocide? Otters are on the plate for death along with rhinos and any number of other beautiful innocent creatures.

There are aliens...everywhere. The parking garage that I own in Elgin, is staffed exclusively with them.

... the impaler... rumor has it that some Christian towns surrendered to the Turks to avoid good ol' Vlad...

You probably quake in fear and look down when a black person, or any shade of brown for that matter, walks in your direction

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
[doublepost=1472076008,1472075746][/doublepost]
You have no idea who I am or what I have suffered

Don't assume that about other people here also.

As if you give one iota of shit about those girls Pete. They were black and we all know how you feel about black people. It's just a proverbial soap box for you to spread your forceless hate by garnering the praise of other trifling hate mongers. I'M NOT A RACIST BUT I WILL AWESOME RESPONSE AND SHOW LOVE FOR EVERY COMPLETELY OBVIOUS HATEFUL COMMENT OUR ONE SELF PROCLAIMED RACIST MAKES BECAUSE I AM A GIANT PUSSY! Pussy.

I know that in your RL none of you do or say anything to Muslims or minorities. You probably quake in fear and look down when a black person, or any shade of brown for that matter, walks in your direction and that fear makes you angry and the only sad little outlet you have is here. Why not join a white supremacy forum so there would be no opposition at all to your barbarism? Just a bunch of spineless cretins with nothing better to do with their time then bitch about every other race than their own? I mean, you know, logically, that minorities and Muslims are never going to be driven out by the master race, right? All your hate will take you nowhere. Just bitter and impotent. Man, I really wish I wasn't a pansy liberal and I had more furious rage eating me up about shit I have no power to change.

Let me ask you a real question. What about being white makes you so proud?

w2d6o4.jpg

Cheap socks brought to you by globalist trade policies? What is the crowning achievement?

If I want to wear my Chuck Taylor I have to wear Cut for Chucks...or I look dumb, you know?
[doublepost=1472141269,1472141060][/doublepost]
How progressive letting rapists and marauders into our borders allowing them to rape our women and destroy our culture!

To most of them our women are filth, like don't flatter yourself Megan.

And to be fair Germany has had a rape culture long before refugees began arriving.

The Jews...and Germany...the Muslim Connection...laughs...laughs all day.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37158471

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-rape-allegations-filmed-saying-no-no-no.html

Last edited:
I bet you would be too scared to tell me that in person....

Oh, goodness. Goodness, no. I'm assuming that's you in your profile picture, and you look like a delicate mouse of a young lady. Please, as much as I like a good laugh, for your own sake, sharpie out that particular section of the Edgelord Handbook and forget it ever existed.

Our "culture" has put forth Hillary and Trump for President. If the Muslims come knockin' to take shit over... Well, at least they invented algebra. That is infinitely more valuable than anything the average American voter is ever going to do. :banghead:

I bet you would be too scared to tell me that in person.......

That's probably the funniest thing I've read today. For realz.

I might not think highly of her, but I get the feeling she'd knock you on your ass, real quick.

ETA. Wait .... I suppose you could be a manga ninja.

Last edited:
Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it's a crime
So I will ask you once again

We can twerk it out

I literally just said like 3 posts ago that you were a bunch of pussies who would never lift your eyes to a black person or a Muslim in public

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

You have no idea. Keep thinking that though.

If I didn't lift my eyes to a black person then I wouldn't be talking to any of my neighbors, since I live in a building that is about 50% black, men and women, the neighborhood I live in is about 50% black, we, I, we all get along just fine as far as I can tell, my next door neighbor's son comes and talks to me when his mother is not home, he happens to be one of the boys that was in my cub scout group. I definitely have opinions, but my opinions are my own and do not concern my neighbors or my friends. Just to come here and call names indiscriminately is wrong, especially when you do not know the people you are insulting.

I'm assuming that's you in your profile picture, and you look like a delicate mouse of a young lady.

If i'm not wrong you're suppose to be this MMA fighter, right? One of the first things any fighter learns is to never underestimate a opponent. ( but of course you know that). Must get your ass kicked a lot if you can look across the ring and determine that someone is a little delicate mouse by the way they look. Guess whoever trained you never taught you never taught you that.

If i'm not wrong you're suppose to be this MMA fighter, right? One of the first things any fighter learns is to never underestimate a opponent. ( but of course you know that). Must get your ass kicked a lot if you can look across the ring and determine that someone is a little delicate mouse by the way they look. Guess whoever trained you never taught you never taught you that.

Oh, c'mon. If we were talking two fighters who I knew nothing about, I wouldn't make that assumption. But I don't know nothing about Megan. She has not only never boasted a successful physical altercation, she has framed herself a victim in every sense, going so far as to drop out of high school due to bullying, because she was afraid she would encounter the same treatment no matter where she went. The very fact that she would pull the "you wouldn't say that to my face," card is evidence that she suffers from physical insecurity. I've never said something like that. I've never seen you say something like that. Generally, if it's true, you don't feel the need.

But, no, I've never gotten my ass kicked. I'm 5'11", Amazonian, and a skilled fighter. In the female world, I'm Brock Lesnar. It's one reason why I'm not still a fighter. There aren't enough women built like me, and women aren't sanctioned to fight men so... dead in the water.

The very fact that she would pull the "you wouldn't say that to my face," card is evidence that she suffers from physical insecurity. I've never said something like that. I've never seen you say something like that. Generally, if it's true, you don't feel the need.

And sometimes thinking in generalities make one appear stunted as you base opinion on assumptions and look no further than the end of your own nose, generally speaking that is. Using it to assume something about another as 'evidence' of what they suffer from .... quite often can leave one looking dead in the water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back