• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
Looks like 'suicide by cop' to me. Ammunition is obviously nice and cheap in Florida.

New video released Tuesday captured the moments in which a man was shot and killed by three Volusia County deputies on Sunday.

Deputies pulled over Donald Edward Brown III, 32, and Erin Finney, 24, on U.S. 17-92 and Firehouse Road in DeLand.

two were accused of robbing two women earlier in the day near a bus stop in Orange City.

911 calls were released Tuesday involving the robbery.

Dispatcher: "Where's your emergency?"

Caller: "Yes, I'm at the Orange City parking lot and we just got held up by gunpoint and our wallets were stolen from us."

Eyewitness News asked investigators if they found the gun Brown is accused of using during the robbery, but state investigators won't comment.

Finney, who was driving a Honda Civic, surrendered to deputies without incident, but video recently released by the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office appears to show Brown agitated and waving his arms around.

A knife was found by Brown’s body, deputies said.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating the shooting, which is standard procedure.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/witness-captures-volusia-county-deputy-involved-shooting/313753877

I need to market a t-shirt that reads "Keep Calm and Submit to Police." Maybe that will help reduce shootings. It's so sad that it's this simple.

Back