• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

Ir6miKT.jpg

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_f34ae499-6feb-5347-a516-b04464c5f292.html

Prosecutors on Thursday charged an Onalaska father with abusing his infant son, who remains hospitalized with skull fractures and possibly a brain injury.

Chad Parker, 29, said the injuries to the 3-month-old were the result of co-sleeping, but a doctor reported the trauma was consistent with the infant being struck on the head, according to the complaint filed in La Crosse County Circuit Court.

Parker told police he “passed out” with the infant on the couch after drinking and woke early May 21 to find his son beneath his chest. He denied shaking the child, according to the complaint.

The infant’s mother discovered bruising on the child’s neck, arm, back and stomach, along with injuries to his hand and ear later that day.

She photographed the injuries and took him to the emergency room at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse. (Way to go, mom! So few are this proactive, so she gets points in my book.) The child was flown to a hospital in Rochester, Minn., and underwent an in-flight blood transfusion.

The child’s doctor told authorities he suffered multiple skull fractures, swelling in three areas of his scalp, bleeding outside his brain and bruising to 14 parts of his body, the complaint stated. Medical providers cannot yet confirm a brain injury because the child’s seizures prevent him from undergoing a MRI.​

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_b48875ad-4579-530e-9d42-babc7b20d1bb.html

Prosecutors say an Onalaska man accused of beating his infant son cut off his GPS monitor, stole a shotgun, broke into the boy’s mother’s home and confessed days after being released from jail.

Chad Parker, 29, was arrested May 26 after his 3-month old son was taken to the hospital with skull fractures and a possible brain injury. According to court documents the child had bruises on his chin, neck, chest and back.

Parker told police he had been drinking and “passed out” with the infant on the couch; he said he woke up on top of the boy but denied shaking him, according to court documents.

Parker was released from jail May 27 after posting bond.

The boy’s mother called police early Thursday to report that Parker had climbed through a bedroom window in her residence shortly before 5 a.m., saying he was upset and wanted to talk. He left on foot after giving her a letter, according to a criminal complaint.

According to the complaint, Parker wrote that he was “feeling overwhelmed” and had gotten little sleep when he “flipped out” and threw the boy on the couch, “started smacking him on the butt really hard, and then bit him really hard on the hand.”

“After me doing something like that, I can’t live the rest of my life, I don’t deserve to live,” Parker wrote.

Police went to the home where Parker had been staying. His parents had found his GPS ankle bracelet and a note saying he couldn’t “live like this anymore.” They later discovered they were missing a 12-gauge shotgun, according to the complaint.

Parker was arrested Thursday in Jackson County with a loaded gun in the back seat of his vehicle.

Prosecutors charged him Friday with two counts of felony bail jumping for removing his bracelet and violating a no-contact provision of his bond.

Judge Gloria Doyle ordered his $5,000 cash bond forfeited and imposed a new $50,000 bond, saying Parker is “a poor candidate for GPS monitoring.” (Ya think?)

I had been drinking and flipped out .........

It never ceases to amaze me when someone offers up such as the above after such a vicious attack on infant. They offer it up as if it somehow their vicious, incomprehensible actions could possibly gain some kind of understanding.

Parker was arrested Thursday in Jackson County with a loaded gun in the back seat of his vehicle.

A wasted ride for that loaded 12 gauge shotgun in the backseat, just sayin'. :whistle:

Hats off to Moms! :hattip:

Glad he didn't take the chance to off himself cuz he deserves to suffer those 40 years in prison...though I doubt he'll get that many years. But he will suffer.

Another half assed "suicide" attempt for sympathy:meh:
[doublepost=1472262574,1472262514][/doublepost]
He bit the baby? On the head? Dude, you're stooopid, if you're gonna bite the baby, go for a juicy spot like their roly-poly legs or something... :banghead:
Baby legs..Nom nom nom

This has got to be the 10th 'bully boyfriend= broken baby' thread I've read on here today!! My heart can't take it:(:(:(

This has got to be the 10th 'bully boyfriend= broken baby' thread I've read on here today!! My heart can't take it:(:(:(

Apologies, I was on a posting spree today. On one hand, it hurts to keep up with reporting these here, yet on the other hand I feel the babies deserve to be remembered and the abusers deserve to be named and shamed. It's double edge, honestly.

Apologies, I was on a posting spree today. On one hand, it hurts to keep up with reporting these here, yet on the other hand I feel the babies deserve to be remembered and the abusers deserve to be named and shamed. It's double edge, honestly.
Amen! Isn't it heartbreaking that we, as complete strangers on a forum, sometimes care & have more concern for these babies then their own families ever did.:pout:

PS: keep up the great (although sad) work @araisner !<3

April 17, 2017

Chad Parker abused his infant son and then watched him suffer.

Parker was drunk and high on a prescription drug early May 21 when he snapped on his 3-month-old.

The injuries, he claimed at the time, were the result of co-sleeping.

The gravity of the crime was compounded by Parker’s lies, which delayed his son’s treatment, La Crosse County Circuit Judge Ramona Gonzalez said Monday before sentencing Parker to six years in prison and five years on extended supervision.

“You looked at your baby for hours, and you didn’t get any help,” Gonzalez said. “You may have very well placed him in situation where he’ll never recover.”

“Wyatt was, at that time, fighting for his life,” Assistant District Attorney Noel Lawrence said.

Parker during an earlier hearing admitted that he was high on Adderall when his son woke him. He described choking, throwing and spanking the infant.

Days after his release from jail, Parker broke into the boy’s mother’s home and left a note stating that he had thrown the boy on the couch, spanked him and bit his hand, according to the complaint. He also cut off his monitoring bracelet.

Parker pleaded guilty to physical abuse of a child, a felony punishable by up to 25 years in prison, while three counts of felony bail jumping and possessing narcotic drugs and prescription pills were dismissed but considered at sentencing.

His son, now a year old, suffers from seizures, poor eyesight, sensitive hearing and lags in object identification, the boy’s foster mother said.

“Doctors can’t tell us what his future will look like,” Lawrence said.

“He’s destroyed by what he did to his son,” public defender Vincent Rust said.

Parker was financially supporting a family of four, sleep-deprived and overwhelmed when he hurt his son, his attorney said.

“I’m trying to do everything I can to make things right,” Parker said. “I wish I could go back to that night.”

“We all wish that, Mr. Parker,” the judge said.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_39f665c7-0b4a-5846-82c9-95de24b91f53.html

Back