• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Let's just play devils advocate for a moment and "believe" his story. Dude left an 18 month old baby in a bathtub "sitting up" while he went and made a burrito?!??!
and load the dish washer

I wonder how he managed to do all that in 20 seconds, like he told the police? His story has more holes in it than swiss cheese, and the autopsy tells a much different story than Codey's.

I also think he dunked his head in hot bath water to hide facial bruising, and that is why Ethan became so terrified of water after the coffee incident. Why would he be terrified of baths and water if he had coffee spilled on him? And she said Ethan became "accident prone" after the coffee incident. Stupid bitch, does that really make sense to you?

The juxtaposition of Ethan's happy, smiling baby pictures before Codey, and his miserable, bruised, burned, scared pictures after Codey make me sick.

He apparently treated his own children well, but he sure hated Ethan with a passion and did everything he could to make his life miserable before killing him. And his cunt of a mom turned a blind eye, and as far as I know is still sticking by her man. If she still sticks by him after the completed autopsy report comes out, she needs to be drawn and quartered.

It keeps getting so much worse and if it sounds this horrific to us, just imagine all the additional abuses and horrors Ethan lived first hand behind those closed doors. The in between moments of pain, fear and sadness that didn't leave physical marks like the rest and thus will probably never even come to light. This is only the evidence they feel they can prove in a solid/visual sense, but I'm sure it was actually a million times worse for him. :(

It keeps getting so much worse and if it sounds this horrific to us, just imagine all the additional abuses and horrors Ethan lived first hand behind those closed doors.

we probably all do. I highly doubt the burn was the first act of abuse but the violence sure did escalate after they got married. They were married 6 weeks before Ethan was murdered, but how long had they been dating?

What's the time line on the abuse beginning? Wondering how much of this six week old marriage was just a means to maneuver this stupid cunt into a party that can't be forced to testify against her golden dick?

Ethan's mother told prosecutors that the child had become "accident prone" since the coffee incident and was very "clingy" to her, according to the charges. He cried when she left for work and "wouldn't stay in the bathtub, he hated to have water over his head or on his face" and would often scramble to get out of the tub, the charges state.

That fucking heartless cunt. "very "clingy" to her" like that fucking bothered her. Accident prone? YOU FUCKING KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO PROTECT YOUR OWN FUCKING BABY!!!

I hope her ass gets locked up too. I really do. I hope she gets paired with a mom who is in jail for killing her bf that fucked with her kid.

Oh man oh man and I sure hope he gets fucked up every day in prison. Every day, not a single day of peace for him.

This whole story is fucking awful... My oldest is scared shitless of having water poured on her head, even in the bath and she's never been burned or anything like that which just makes me think how horrified this poor little boy must have been.

This is the extended family's pitch for more money. They haven't received a penny since the youcaring page went up, but instead have been reamed with quite a few negative comments.

209q2qp.png

14mvsqb.png

2zzqozo.png

23j5nih.png

dwvpmt.png

Damn. I just...

Has no one these days fucking heard of life insurance? This is me talking as a licensed agent here, but THIS IS WHAT INSURANCE IS MADE FOR.

You wouldn't have to beg and plead with strangers to bury your child, or even take some time off of work after a loss, if you had just a pinch of pre-planning.

A small life insurance policy for a young child is CHEAP. Hell, you could buy one of those Gerber life policies or whatever, guarantee issue, for less than $5 a month.

It's absolutely disgusting that they're making money grabs in such variety and sheer numbers. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

So, where was the child with the asthma mask when all of this went on??? Hopefully not witnessing these despicable acts.

Fuck this whole family with a full pot of hot coffee. One look at those pictures and you know something isn't right. I really hope they arrest mommy cuntface too.

Well that's a twist that Ethan didn't drown in the bath and strangulation was the method of death. Can't begin to imagine this toddlers terror every time he was left alone at the hands of this monster let alone his last moments when the life was being chocked out of him until no breath was possible. Shame on this mother who buried her head in cotton candy so deep that she ignored all the signs and symptoms that her baby displayed of sadistic abuse. There was a reason that Ethan became so clingy to her and didn't want to let her go and still she left him with her golden dick. Does she still have custody of the other child?

I can't speak for everyone but, for myself - I just can't even stand the thought of needing one long enough to fill out paperwork.

I can't imagine it would be any more lengthy a process than setting up multiple GoFundMe accounts.

I'd much rather do it when I don't need it and have something in place, than to be internet panhandling right after a tragedy when I should be grieving. Not that I'd ever do that, but you know what I mean hopefully.

I get not liking to think about it, but it's the responsible thing to do for your kids. No one likes to think of their kids dying, but they take steps and go get vaccinations.

A whole life policy grows cash value and it can be transferred to the child as an adult, so they have guaranteed protection and can increase the policy, even if they have medical issues by then. There are other benefits, even if your child doesn't die as a minor.

There was a big hoopla (that's the first time I've eve used that word, hee!) about the funeral home paying for the funeral and why was the family even asking for donations to pay for it. The family finally came out and admitted yes, the funeral home was paying for the funeral, but they still had to pay for his headstone. Mkay.

And call me cynical, but I bet not one penny of any money donated to Ethan's gofundme goes toward his medical bills. His gofundme is still up and states they will soon be selling shirts and decals. They are working hard all right, hard at the hustle.

@LeMacey and @Victoria The child with the asthma mask is Codey's child (he has three), and I believe their mother has primary custody of them.

Last edited:
I just don't know how someone could possibly be that delusional, as to not accept that their child was VIOLENTLY abused and killed!

This asshole should never have even been trusted to care for a plastic plant.

As the saying goes, the pictures speak 1,000 words. The look on the poor childs face while sitting with his murderer says enough to convince me that this bastard needs to be drawn and quartered.
That cunt aint delusional, she just cared more about having that lil pussy ass bitch to play house with than she did about her son's well-being. Even now, she cares more about what people think of that fukn faggot than the fact that her son is dead because of him. Thats not delusional, my friend, its evil and narcisstic

She knew. Whether she was lying to herself, lying to protect her dick, she knew. Look at this:

ShfMF9Q.png
iAuY0AU.png

It's night and day. On one side, you have a happy, healthy baby. On the other you have a broken, terrified, suffering baby.

She knew.

The second picture reminds me of the bitch Stephanie Sloop who had a similar picture of Ethan Stacy and the dick that beat him to death cuddled up on the couch together and poor Ethans face swollen and bruised.

The second picture reminds me of the bitch Stephanie Sloop who had a similar picture of Ethan Stacy and the dick that beat him to death cuddled up on the couch together and poor Ethans face swollen and bruised.

Oh my gosh, yes, yes, yes! I will never forget that picture of Ethan Stacy and his killer, ever, I wish I could. It enrages me and breaks my heart, just like the similar picture of Ethan Antes and his killer does.

Last edited:
I have seen much on this forum and in news articles, but I will be forever haunted and irreparably changed by this baby's face. We don't often see their suffering and despair written so clearly on their faces.

October 11, 2016

A Millcreek man will spend up to 30 years in prison in connection with the death of his 17-month-old stepson, a judge said Tuesday.

Codey Levi Jolley pleaded guilty in May to one count each of second-degree felony child abuse homicide and child abuse for fatally injuring Ethan Antes.

On Tuesday, 3rd District Judge Richard McKelvie ordered Jolley to served consecutive prison terms of one to 15 years as punishment for his crimes.

In plea agreement documents, however, Jolley said he left the child in the for "an extended time" and then unsuccessfully attempted CPR. In the documents Jolley said "the actions he took [that] caused cessation of breathing included inserting his finger in the child's mouth and compressing his chest so severely as to completely impair the child's ability to breathe."

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4456755-155/judge-orders-up-to-30-years

That cunt aint delusional, she just cared more about having that lil pussy ass bitch to play house with than she did about her son's well-being. Even now, she cares more about what people think of that fukn faggot than the fact that her son is dead because of him. Thats not delusional, my friend, its evil and narcisstic
To these roaches penis is greater than the baby.

WOW. This is one thread I should not have read. Fuck. Just fuck. There are so many elements that make this baby's death more and more tragic... And the behavior of the "mother" and family is one of them. All the go fund for me accounts... The pictures... The history of ongoing abuse for weeks..... The fact that it could have, NO should have never happened.
This poor poor baby. Those burns are enough to stop you in your tracks. HOW as a mother can you not ask questions after that? How can you, as a mother, not be as thorough as possible when it comes to your children. The only peace I can get from this is the images where he is going will make sure he is brutalized every single day For the next 30 years.

Jesus
[doublepost=1493173019,1493172986][/doublepost]I need a drink now.

On Tuesday, 3rd District Judge Richard McKelvie ordered Jolley to served consecutive prison terms of one to 15 years as punishment for his crimes.

Second degree felony child abuse homicide and child abuse actually have the possibility of a one year term for each? I know that he's not likely to get out in two years, but it boggles my mind that the possibility is even on the table. How can felony child abuse homicide have a possible one year term?

Well, shit. "Up to 30 years", huh? Given the numerous attempts on this babies life in the weeks leading up to the inevitable, I would be satisfied with no less than the death penalty. I think that was absolutely called for, and should have been at least an option for the jury. As for the momster...SHE should get "up to 30 years". Just my two cents....

Oh My God. I read the extended family's YouCaring page. The bitch ass moron who let this DOTM beat her beautiful baby and eventually murder him is fucking pregnant again. Go look!

Christine Meyer Falkenmayer
Let's not forget she is pregnant by another guy already...
Like · Reply · 2 · Jul 18, 2017 5:54am

https://www.youcaring.com/jason-and-angela-mccalmant-564814#.VyjfMLQLufE.facebook
[doublepost=1500799051,1500798718][/doublepost]I've read this thread and had to stop many many times to cry. This totally broke my heart beyond words. The horrific abuse this sweet baby endured is unimaginable. I burned my hand while cooking a few years ago. It was only a 2nd degree burn but oh my god did it hurt like everything for days.
Even if the bitch claims they said all these "accidents" weren't abuse why would you keep leaving a helpless baby with someone so irresponsible that the child is injured repeatedly???

If I ever left my kid with someone and they were injured due to neglect, you can't bet they wouldn't get a repeat opportunity to hurt my kid again. Even if as she claims, she didn't know he was abusing the child, she knew her baby boy was being injured regularly in this DOTM's care. Why wouldn't she put a stop to his suffering? This bitch truly belongs in jail right along with the DOTM who terrorized this baby for weeks before taking his precious life. I can only hope he is suffering every horror imaginable while serving his sentence and by miracle has to serve the full 30 years for what he did to this precious child.

Back