• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

d6KZSzo.jpg

oPAZchl.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/08/babysitter_accused_of_throwing.html

IONIA, MI – A babysitter accused of throwing an 8-month-old boy in her care, causing a skull fracture and other injuries, was arraigned Tuesday, Aug. 9, on a first-degree child-abuse charge.

Autumn Skuse is held in the Ionia County Jail on $50,000 bond.

She pleaded not guilty in Ionia County District Court before Magistrate David Wirth.

The charge is a potential life offense.

"And his babysitter is in jail!!!! God is good. Justice will be served!" she wrote on a gofundme fund-raising page.

Pierson wrote that a Children's Protective Services workers told her "that our babysitter had just admitted to THROWING my son......my precious 8 MONTH OLD BABY!!! She THREW him. I was outraged."

Doctors detected bleeding on Thomas' brain and abnormal eye movement. He has not had any seizures after starting on seizure medication on Saturday, the mother said.​

http://www.inquisitr.com/3405053/autumn-skuse-babysitter-throws-8-month-old-baby-thomas/

Indeed, there was much more that Skuse was not telling the parents about her treatment of the little boy. According to the mom, Skuse confessed to her that she forcibly threw the baby to the floor.

“She said he was supposed to land on a pillow,” the mom recounted to WZZM. “Obviously he didn’t. She said she was abused herself as a child and and she’s going to the mental health hospital.”

Even more upsetting, doctors told Rachel Pierson that in addition to the head injuries, including three fractures to the baby’s skull that resulted in bleeding on his brain, little Thomas suffered from cracked ribs that were already in the process of healing — meaning that the injuries were at least three weeks old, possibly indicating that Autumn Skuse had been abusing the baby all along.

“I wanted to kill her,” the mom said. “I want her to be in jail forever.”

Eight-month-old Thomas also had a broken leg, from an earlier injury that, police say, likely resulted from something Skuse did to him.​

wbOEFyG.jpg

d6KZSzo.jpg

oPAZchl.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/08/babysitter_accused_of_throwing.html

IONIA, MI – A babysitter accused of throwing an 8-month-old boy in her care, causing a skull fracture and other injuries, was arraigned Tuesday, Aug. 9, on a first-degree child-abuse charge.

Autumn Skuse is held in the Ionia County Jail on $50,000 bond.

She pleaded not guilty in Ionia County District Court before Magistrate David Wirth.

The charge is a potential life offense.

"And his babysitter is in jail!!!! God is good. Justice will be served!" she wrote on a gofundme fund-raising page.

Pierson wrote that a Children's Protective Services workers told her "that our babysitter had just admitted to THROWING my son......my precious 8 MONTH OLD BABY!!! She THREW him. I was outraged."

Doctors detected bleeding on Thomas' brain and abnormal eye movement. He has not had any seizures after starting on seizure medication on Saturday, the mother said.​

http://www.inquisitr.com/3405053/autumn-skuse-babysitter-throws-8-month-old-baby-thomas/

Indeed, there was much more that Skuse was not telling the parents about her treatment of the little boy. According to the mom, Skuse confessed to her that she forcibly threw the baby to the floor.

“She said he was supposed to land on a pillow,” the mom recounted to WZZM. “Obviously he didn’t. She said she was abused herself as a child and and she’s going to the mental health hospital.”

Even more upsetting, doctors told Rachel Pierson that in addition to the head injuries, including three fractures to the baby’s skull that resulted in bleeding on his brain, little Thomas suffered from cracked ribs that were already in the process of healing — meaning that the injuries were at least three weeks old, possibly indicating that Autumn Skuse had been abusing the baby all along.

“I wanted to kill her,” the mom said. “I want her to be in jail forever.”

Eight-month-old Thomas also had a broken leg, from an earlier injury that, police say, likely resulted from something Skuse did to him.​

wbOEFyG.jpg
He is so cute!!!!! What an ugly hambeast that woman is. She looks sort of pissed in her picture... Annoyed at being caught. And a lot of people are abused as children and they don't grow up to throw babies around.

He was supposed to land on a pillow? She THREW the baby. He could have landed on a bed and STILL have done tremendous damage! Makes me think of an accent pillow on a hard wood floor she was aiming for

There was no pillow. I mean, why would she put a pillow down when she was angry enough to throw him. She wanted it to sound like some kind of accident.

When I hear the name Autumn, I think of some small, dainty girl, skipping merrily through life. This bitch is a fucking Nor'easter.

Thomas suffered from cracked ribs that were already in the process of healing — meaning that the injuries were at least three weeks old, possibly indicating that Autumn Skuse had been abusing the baby all along.

I wonder how come the parents didn't notice any of that.

We all hear about parents getting nanny cams when their kids starts acting strange when

the sitter shows up. or otherwise changes in their kids.

I don't understand why parents don't get nanny cams like the same day they think

getting a baby sitter is a good idea.

Okay...we're wired to the tits a let the interviews begin.

So...now that she's already hurt a child, she wants to go to a mental health hospital. That cow shoulda went when she realized she had thoughts of harming a kid. I'm not buying it. Fuck jiggly puff

Yesterday

An Ionia woman who caused serious head injuries to a baby she was watching is headed to prison.

In Ionia County Circuit Court on Tuesday, Autumn Skuse was sentenced to between 27 months and 20 years behind bars.

Rachel Pierson said her 8-month-old son Thomas sustained three skull fractures, a broken leg and injured ribs while in Skuse’s care. The injuries caused a brain bleed that led to seizures, according to a GoFundMe account created to help cover Thomas’ medical bills. He has since returned home.

She was arrested in August 2016 and pleaded guilty to first-degree child abuse in late February.

http://woodtv.com/2017/04/25/caregiver-going-to-prison-for-baby-abuse/

He/she.. whatever the hell it is caused permanent life altering damages to a baby. Why is it that she could get 20 years? That bitch should of gotten LWOP

Back