• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

wcf96AE.png

http://myfox8.com/2016/08/19/sc-par...er-infant-with-broken-arms-taken-to-hospital/

GREENVILLE, S.C. — South Carolina parents were arrested after their 5-month-old son was taken to the hospital with broken arms.

WSPA reports that Rachael Jade Nicole Herron, 19, and Billy Ray Hawkins Jr., 21, brought their son to the hospital after his teething ring burst in his mouth. But medical staff quickly found that the infant was suffering from other injuries as well.

Police say the boy’s arms were broken, he had numerous bruises, his left eye was swollen shut and he had cuts all over his body, police say. He also had injuries that were healing.​

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/32...ced-in-infants-mouth-causing-extensive-trauma

According to the incident report, the child's parents, 21-year-old Billy Ray Hawkins Jr. and 19-year-old Rachael Jade Nicole Herron, said their son was chewing on a frozen teething toy when it "exploded" in his mouth.

The evidence didn't match their story, though, according to officers.

Police said both of the boy's arms were broken, his mouth suffered extensive trauma, his left eye was bruised and swollen shut, and he had multiple bruises and abrasions across his body.

When officers observed the teething toy in the trash at they emergency room, they noted in the report an end made of thick plastic was broken in half with apparent blood stains. The soft end of the toy was not broken or pierced, according to the report.​

Just kill them...plssssssssss...promise you won't give this child back to these monsters. That little guy has suffered since the day he was born. He's never known one day of love. Give him to somebody that will hug and love him...really love him.
[doublepost=1472234029,1472233992][/doublepost]All these stories today are killing me y'all. Killing me.

OMG .... In the pic you can see the buds of his baby teeth trying to break through. I know when babies are teething it can be a trying time for some as infants are so miserable they express their pain in the only way they can. They cry, they fuss and most heartbreaking, they draw in that whimper of a breath when trying to catch it. You give the baby frozen teethers in every size and shape, wooden spoons and the crook of your index finger to num down on in an effort to alleviate their suffering.

I guess these two geniuses thought that breaking both arms on baby boy would take his mind off his erupting buds. :arghh::rolleyes::arghh:

JHFC. You know, I wonder what sort of havoc all these survivors of child abuse are gonna wreak on our society in about 15 or so years...

I don't understand why animals like this breed? There are so many other option these days! At birth he could have been given to a couple that would have literally worshipped him.
So sorry little guy, but at least he survived and hopefully won't have any permanent scars... At this point.

Hopefully they give up thier rights and he is given a true chance. Likely they will both serve less then 2/3 years and will be given the chance to have him back. Which just sucks.

Long time lurker...first time posting a reply ...
This poor little angel ..
My boy just turned 5months a week ago & he's teething too. So this hit home for me. And just thinking... Why would I, a 150lb woman, use strength or force to beat him into feeling better??? Like wtf!!
These people are monsters. And damn idiots. If a baby pisses you off that bad, go kill yourselves.

Back