• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/195582436-story#
Arlington police say an argument at the food court at the Parks Mall led to a fight and then a shooting Wednesday night.

The shooting happened around 6:40 p.m. on the walkway between the mall and the mall parking garage, according to Arlington police.

Witnesses tell FOX 4 that during the fight one of the suspects lifted up his shirt and showed off more than one gun.
[....]
19-year-old Darryl Eugene Patterson shot the victim 2-3 times in the leg but is expected to survive.

Witnesses who saw Patterson and two others running across the street also called the police. They said a young man tried to throw a gun onto the roof of Car Toys across from the mall.
[....]
About that time Arlington Police say the suspects called for an Uber Driver.

“As the Uber driver leaves eastbound on Arbrook Boulevard, responding units see the vehicle that was being relayed to us by citizens,” explained Arlington Police Lt. Chris Cook. “We were able to get a traffic stop on the vehicle there at Arbrook and High Point. Obviously, the Uber driver not knowing what’s going on, he immediately pulled over. We did a high-risk traffic stop. We detained three individuals that were in that vehicle.”
[....]
Police say the victim and his wife were the ones who called for an Uber driver. When the driver showed up, Patterson and his friends got in the Uber instead.

The Uber driver was shortly detained but later released.

Patterson is charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is being held on a $50,000 bond.

Patterson's friends were also detained but were later released.

Authorities immediately secured the scene after the shooting. The mall was never evacuated.
serveimage%203_zpso2guulfd.jpg

The Parks is no strip mall. It's huge and has a "campus" of outlying businesses and restaurants, theaters, etc.

About that time Arlington Police say the suspects called for an Uber Driver.

Escaping the police. Yep. There's an App for that. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Wow! Parks Mall is really going downhill. I used to shop there all the time when I lived in Arlington. How times have changed. Can't be as bad as Red Bird, though. o_O

Fuck the drive by...this cat is at the mall, I'm going there,

fucker better have my money.

This shit right here...This is why black lives don't fucking matter.

Fuck the drive by...this cat is at the mall, I'm going there,

fucker better have my money.

This shit right here...This is why black lives don't fucking matter.
It wasn't about someone collecting a debt.
From the link
The mother-in-law said the violence began when the suspect and another man with him were making inappropriate comments while referring to her daughter. She says her son-in-law jumped in to defend her.

Well obviously I was assuming...and really why wouldn't I ?

Why...was she dressed like a whore or just fat and dressed like a whore? <3
She is pregnant. That's all I know.
Don't know if she is fat, dressed like a whore or walking around the mall completely nude. None of that was mentioned in the article.
The only facts I know is: husband, wife and wifes mother were at the mall when the shooter started saying improper comments. Husband said something. I think the husband had every right to speak up when these two shitstains were disrespecting his wife.
After all, I would expect you of all people to agree that iy was the right thing for the husband to speak up for his girl.

Last edited:
. I think the husband had every right to speak up when these two shitstains were disrespecting his wife.

And then gun fight...wow.

This is why black people can't have nice things...bang...bang...pow...woot-a-woot-a-woot.

(gun shot and police car noises) Like they just can't can;t get along anywhere, not at

the mall, not in church...not in the hood. Not anyplace.

Another wannabe tough guy who uses bullets for balls because he can't wipe that dumb-assed look off his face.

Back