• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
IlzN5tm.jpg

Sheriff: Man arrested 3 times in 3 days
ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The man who police say drove his pickup into a building in Roseburg early Sunday morning has been arrested again.

And again.

Roseburg police arrested Michael John Querubin, 48, of Roseburg, early Sunday morning after police said he was driving under the influence of a controlled substance when he drove his pickup into a building.

Police charged Querubin with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, reckless driving and unlawful possession of meth.

Querubin was cited and released from the Douglas County Jail.

At about 1:40 a.m. on Tuesday, Sheriff's deputies arrested Querubin in the 4800 block of NE Stephens, charging him with unlawful possession of meth.

He was again cited and released from the Douglas County Jail.

According to the Sheriff's office, Querubin was arrested for the second time on Tuesday shortly before 10:30 p.m. in the 3400 block of Cleveland Hill Road.

Deputies charged Querubin with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of meth.

Querubin was taken to the Douglas County Jail.

[...]
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Sheriff-Man-arrested-3-times-in-3-days-248597371.html

This asshole works at integrated health methadone clinic in Eugene. He is still a creep but now he has a bunch of poor addict girls and woman at his disposal. He has inappropriate sexual contact complaints on him and believe it or not he still has woman on his case load behind closed doors. He is a creep.
Plural.

That's all I have to say. :banghead:

ETA: I hope you aren't one of his woman at the clinic. He does sound like a total creep. Based solely on what you said. :confused:

Bonus points if you can link us some of the supposed complaints? :woot:

Cuz he wasn't a creep in the thread. He was a dumbass with an alcohol problem.

Last edited:
We crave proof. With proof, you get as a bonus a bunch of folks that will do what they can to support you. Without proof: Meh...

You drive into a building, and are arrested not only for that but for meth possession and they "cite you and release you?" WTF?
So they had some incredible faith that he wouldn't do it again, but when he does (the next day) they CITE HIM AND RELEASE HIM AGAIN?
I'm surprised they ever took him to jail (on day three, apparently...)

I don't know how it works over in Oregon, but around here, a meth possession alone and you won't be "cited and released" without booking and a steep bail, let alone a DUI and Reckless Driving charge. And if you did make bail and did it again the next day, that bail's gonna be so high you'll wind up in country until your day in court. Getting a third "meth possession" in three days just wouldn't happen.

Hell, no wonder he kept doing it if "cited and released" was his only penalty -- what the hell, Oregon?

This asshole works at integrated health methadone clinic in Eugene. He is still a creep but now he has a bunch of poor addict girls and woman at his disposal. He has inappropriate sexual contact complaints on him and believe it or not he still has woman on his case load behind closed doors. He is a creep.
Let me guesd... he's a certified drug counselor? Every single drug counselor I know of is a drug dealer on the side. Its a large flaw in the system.

So unless I missed something I assume he was not released the 3rd time?!

He must have been if he is employed

I'm surprised they ever took him to jail (on day three, apparently...)

Years ago...on a Monday I ended up in front of the desk Sgt. i said...can I go home?

Got processed, went home with paperwork.

Then Wednesday the same...but this time he told me, if i see you in here again you're staying.

On Friday ... I asked him Can I go home ... He laughed and laughed.

Back