• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
COLUMBIA, S.C. --
A South Carolina mother is charged with killing her infant son by putting him in the refrigerator for several hours.

Authorities say 27-year-old Angela Blackwell was arrested Monday on a charge of homicide by child abuse.
Deputies say Blackwell was at her home on February 27 when she put her 4-day-old son in the refrigerator and shut the door. After three hours, she took him out and sought medical attention.

Chester County Coroner Terry Tinker says William David Blackwell died from hypothermia with asphyxiation from being placed in the cold.

Chief Deputy Robert Sprouse said he didn't know when Blackwell would be in court or if she had an attorney. State Law Enforcement Division spokesman Thom Berry says the agency's special unit on child deaths has worked on the case.

Mugshot at link, she looks like a dude to me.

http://6abc.com/news/deputies-mom-killed-infant-by-putting-him-in-refrigerator/1481121/

Why is it they would rather kill them than give them up to someone who would take care of them and love them? I'm sure someone would have taken the baby if she was overwhelmed but probably she's just mean and pissy, she sure looks it.

Christ on a motherfucking cocksucking cracker again...why in the fuck do these fucking cows carry a baby to term only to murder it?! Give that baby to someone willing to provide what a baby needs,which is NOT a cold fuckin refrigerator. This bitch needs that ice water trap in saw 3 & no..no one will be even trying to save her ass.

Who thought fucking this homely bitch without a condom was a good idea?
And where the fuck was everyone when she was making her baby into a Popsicle?
Three days old I didn't have my baby my husband did. I was somewhere half asleep praying my tits would stop hurting.
Oh my. That baby was only out of the hospital a day at most. They don't even cry at that age really.

when she put her 4-day-old son in the refrigerator and shut the door.

What?

After three hours, she took him out and sought medical attention.

Bitch!

Hospitals really need to start having a talk with moms before they leave the hospital,

maybe police agencies to could get involved and appoint a few officers to deal

with these kind of situations before they become fatalites. Call us if you're overwhelmed

we'll come out and provide support, take your baby to a safe place until you get some help.

Last edited:
For fucks sake! I can't comprehend how this even became an option! My youngest cried almost non stop the first three weeks but never was putting him in ANY position where he might be hurt a remote possibility! It makes me want to vomit every time I see a story about a baby being hurt or killed by selfish stupidity.

I thought my newborns cries were the cutest thing in the world. Always made me smile. Not beat them or burn them or drown them or asphyxiate them or refrigerate them. I will never ever ever understand why anyone would do this.

My youngest cried almost non stop the first three weeks but never was putting him in ANY position where he might be hurt a remote possibility!

Word...my number one son cried all the time...mind you i didn't know what i was doing,

i think he knew it, picked up on my please shut the fuck up or I just might smother you with this

pillow vibe and cried more. Anyway...nobody died. We worked through it, the next three

were a breeze. I knew what the fuck i was doing by then.
[doublepost=1471986792,1471986650][/doublepost]
I will never ever ever understand why anyone would do this.

So the devil doesn't get them ... some moms just go all hamster and that isn't anger, that's fear and PPSD!
[doublepost=1471987019][/doublepost]@araisner --- Awesome video!

c3a8c9cc33e14d778b90695b71564336.jpg

She looks cold....and I don't mean temperature wise. A cold hearted, couldn't give a damn about her new baby bitch....ugh.

That's cold, bro.
No. If she was going to kill the baby, hypothermia is better.
After a little while of being really cold, the body starts to feel warm again.

I couldn't imagine the searing of the micro waves entering the body.

Of course, the absolute best option would have been to call 911 and simply say: take this baby away, I'm going to hurt it if you don't.
Maybe her phone was out of minutes?

I showed my 8 year old son "her" mugshot and he goes "Is that a SHE????" I think we may have a future demonite on our hands:devil::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: #ProudlyPettyParent
[doublepost=1472001947,1472001880][/doublepost]
No. If she was going to kill the baby, hypothermia is better.
After a little while of being really cold, the body starts to feel warm again.

I couldn't imagine the searing of the micro waves entering the body.

Of course, the absolute best option would have been to call 911 and simply say: take this baby away, I'm going to hurt it if you don't.
Maybe her phone was out of minutes?

i thought cavemen only sent smoke signals
[doublepost=1472002344][/doublepost]
I thought my newborns cries were the cutest thing in the world. Always made me smile. Not beat them or burn them or drown them or asphyxiate them or refrigerate them. I will never ever ever understand why anyone would do this.
IKR. especially when they have their wittle fists balled up. At that age, their cries aren't even that loud. My kids didn't cry much. But when they did, I just wanted to rock them and love them and give them the world....But now I can't get the little girl to shut up lol
[doublepost=1472002597][/doublepost]
I feel like this video should be shown to every new parent. Seriously, it is so easy to calm a little bitty.

omg I'm telling everyone i know! I wish I knew this

Christ on a motherfucking cocksucking cracker again...why in the fuck do these fucking cows carry a baby to term only to murder it?! Give that baby to someone willing to provide what a baby needs,which is NOT a cold fuckin refrigerator. This bitch needs that ice water trap in saw 3 & no..no one will be even trying to save her ass.
Holy shit that's the first thing I thought of when I read this... I couldn't remember which Saw it was. Saw 3. Yup. Only I would drag it out a little longer. Fucking bitch.
[doublepost=1472014707,1472014575][/doublepost]
I showed my 8 year old son "her" mugshot and he goes "Is that a SHE????" I think we may have a future demonite on our hands:devil::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: #ProudlyPettyParent
[doublepost=1472001947,1472001880][/doublepost]

i thought cavemen only sent smoke signals
[doublepost=1472002344][/doublepost]
IKR. especially when they have their wittle fists balled up. At that age, their cries aren't even that loud. My kids didn't cry much. But when they did, I just wanted to rock them and love them and give them the world....But now I can't get the little girl to shut up lol
[doublepost=1472002597][/doublepost]
omg I'm telling everyone i know! I wish I knew this
Oh love little newborn fists... They are so little and tiny and dear.

Will that "The Hold" thing work with an 8 yo? One more pokemon name and... I'll practice all the bondurandism I've learned here with the 8 year old home virus...

I don't know about all this fancy mumbo jumbo the doctors do but I once say a youtube video where a baby with colic was given a few drops from an eyedropper and the baby went comfortably numb. Why can't they just make xanax for babies n stuff.

She was denied bond. No further details given or a motive-- Was the baby crying? Was it postpartum psychosis? Is she on drugs? Not that it really matters I guess, I just can't wrap my mind around it!!

They also mention that daddy has an extensive criminal history-- not sure how that's important since he's not charged with anything in this case?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-hearing-set-mom-charged-fridge-baby-death-41590816
http://fox6now.com/2016/08/23/a-bun...idge-killing-him-not-all-believe-shes-guilty/
SOUTH CAROLINA — A South Carolina woman is accused of putting her infant son in a refrigerator, and leaving him there for hours. But some family members don’t believe she did anything wrong.

Angela Blackwell is charged with homicide by child abuse.

Her father-in-law Billy Lewis was blunt about the case against her as she appeared in court.

“I think it’s a bunch of bull!” Lewis said.

Blackwell is accused of putting her four-day-old son William in a refrigerator for three hours at their home on Rose Street on February 27th. Deputies say she then removed him and called EMS officials.

William died from hypothermia.

Lewis was emotional when he spoke of holding his grandson.

“I held him for two-and-a-half hours. I sang to him, talked to him,” Lewis said.

Longtime family friends say when William died, there were rumors in the neighborhood.

“All I know was that the baby had died and back then nobody knowed (sic) what happened,” Tim Houston said.

Deputies interviewed many people who were in the home and SLED, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division also got involved in the investigation.

Nearly six months after William’s death, Blackwell was charged.

“You just wouldn’t think a mother would do that to a child,” Houston said.

Blackwell’s husband, Jeff believes she didn’t do it, and so does his father. They say another young child in the house that night, who has autism, placed the baby in the fridge — not Blackwell.

Blackwell could face 20 years to life in prison if convicted of homicide by child abuse.
Prosecutors aren't buying it.

I don't know about all this fancy mumbo jumbo the doctors do but I once say a youtube video where a baby with colic was given a few drops from an eyedropper and the baby went comfortably numb. Why can't they just make xanax for babies n stuff.
Because the junky parents would take it themselves and beat the baby to death for interrupting their high.

Don't those parents look just thrilled about the new addition to their family??:wtf:
dd18.jpg

Blackwell (right) with her newborn son, William David Paul Lewis, his father, Jeffrey Paul Lewis and their older son, Merlin.
Blackwell’s husband, Jeff believes she didn’t do it, and so does his father. They say another young child in the house that night, who has autism, placed the baby in the fridge — not Blackwell.
Isn't that nice?! Well I guess if you're evil enough to kill one son, you're also malicious enough to blame it on your other son!!

And poor little Merlin- he only looks about 2yo & supposedly autistic--
Are we really supposed to believe he somehow got his hands on the baby & put him into the fridge without anyone noticing for hours??
I don't think so!

Here's her FB:
https://www.facebook.com/angel.blackwell.712
Full of little gems like:
dd12.jpg
&
dd13.jpg

And her husband's FB (who btw lists himself as 'single'?)
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.lewis.549

Last edited:
Back