• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/22/police-arrest-georgia-woman-say-left-3-kids-in-hot-car.html

Police arrested a Georgia woman they say left her three young children in a hot car.

Hiram Police Chief Todd Vandezande said in a statement Monday that officers responded Saturday after witnesses said the young boys were inside a car, sweating profusely and in obvious distress.

Vandezande said officers got one child to unlock the door. Vandezande said the outside temperature was about 88 degrees. It was about 101 degrees inside the vehicle.

Vandezande said the children's mother, 39-year-old Loleatha Stallworth of Powder Springs, came out of a store 10 minutes later. Officers arrested her on charges including cruelty to children. It wasn't immediately clear if she had a lawyer.

The children, a 2-year-old and 4-year-old twins, were released to their father.

Hiram is about 25 miles northwest of Atlanta.

There is just nothing you can say.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Common sense folks. Common sense. If you don't want to take your kids into the store with you or where ever it is you are going...get a babysitter or don't go. Glad the kids are alive.

What store?

I think its obvious that she wasn't trying to kill them...that she was just lazy.

I think if parents know they're going to just run in for a five minutes then leaving your kids

in the car is okay but you have to prepare for it, like hook them up with head phones,

crack the windows a bit so there is some air flow, make sure they have their

chilled juice box of choice. Let their seat belts off so they can stretch or get comfortable,

and have fights over who gets to drive.

This doesn't have to be a terrifying experience. I suppose it depends on how smart the

kids are. If i asked mine...do you want to come or stay in the car...if two out of three

or three out of three didn't want to come...then they stayed in the car.

But they had a fuck yeah we get to play in the car attitude about it.

if the cops rolled up ...they would be all smiles...we're playing...you want a juice box.

I don't understand why she wouldn't leave the windows down a few inches if you're not going

to leave the car running with the a/c on which I understand because kids think they can drive.

My kids used to play in my brothers bulldozer...they took a garage door out with the bucket

once, then then they had a rule, they couldn't play in it if the keys were in it.

One morning I get a call from my brother...can you ask the boys where the keys to the

bulldozer are? I called him back and told him to look in the grass, the little one threw them

out the window because RULES. He found them!

What store?

I think its obvious that she wasn't trying to kill them...that she was just lazy.

I think if parents know they're going to just run in for a five minutes then leaving your kids

in the car is okay but you have to prepare for it, like hook them up with head phones,

crack the windows a bit so there is some air flow, make sure they have their

chilled juice box of choice. Let their seat belts off so they can stretch or get comfortable,

and have fights over who gets to drive.

This doesn't have to be a terrifying experience. I suppose it depends on how smart the

kids are. If i asked mine...do you want to come or stay in the car...if two out of three

or three out of three didn't want to come...then they stayed in the car.

But they had a fuck yeah we get to play in the car attitude about it.

if the cops rolled up ...they would be all smiles...we're playing...you want a juice box.

I don't understand why she wouldn't leave the windows down a few inches if you're not going

to leave the car running with the a/c on which I understand because kids think they can drive.

My kids used to play in my brothers bulldozer...they took a garage door out with the bucket

once, then then they had a rule, they couldn't play in it if the keys were in it.

One morning I get a call from my brother...can you ask the boys where the keys to the

bulldozer are? I called him back and told him to look in the grass, the little one threw them

out the window because RULES. He found them!
Ummmm.
You're joking right?
After reading this site, you couldn't possibly think its okay to leave 3 littles ones under the age of 5 in a car. Juice box or not.
What about all these sick fucks we read about? What would be better than a pedophile find one child to rape and kill?
Finding 3 ... that's a fucking lottery.

WHAT. THE. FUCK, GEORGIA?!!

Srsly, how many of these stories abt kids in cars have come out of Georgia? Jesus jumped up Christ, GEORGIA! Fucking get it together!

Kind of in @lithiumgirl's defense (maybe, not sure)- I'm not sure how long ago she's referring to- but when my 35 y.o. brother & I (I'm 38) were kids, we had the option of staying in the car or going in if mom's trip in to wherever we were was going to be relatively quick. That probably didn't start until we were about... Hmm... I was at least 10? Maybe? I mean, ppl knew that kids were being abducted in the 80's, but for some reason, we were allowed to hang out in the car, windows fully down. (We also grew up standing behind the front seats before child safety seats/booster seats existed, so... Good thing mom drove a big ol' all metal Buick!) It was a different world, a different mentality. And we lived in the middle of Fucking, Nowhere.

@Keepalowprofile . Well this was fifteen years ago not yesterday and my kids are pretty clever.

Once my kid had one of those tubes that are plastic and when you spin it around it makes this

a noise he was standing in front of the garage and eventually just

spun himself right down the driveway and to the corner store.

our neighbour seen him, and didn't see me or his dad...so he tried to coax my best little

guy into his car and take him home, but my kid wouldn't go...

so the neighbour told him to stay right there, he was going get me and he did...he knocked

on my door and told me where he was, told me my best little guy (and boy was he ever) told

him to fuck off, I'm not going with you. Spun this tube in every direction too keep our

friend who he actually knew away from him.

When we pulled up there was kind of a crowd and there he was in the middle still

spinning his little circle of safety telling people to fuck right off, his mom was coming.

He seen me and told them there she is ... walked away like the man...still spinning

that thing...whirl ...whirl...whirl.

The first thing he said was hi Mommy...I don't know how I got here, I was spinning.

He was six, never got in trouble for swearing at all that day,

he got praise...he did it right. Fuck you...i'm not going with you.

Anyway he never got kidnapped and the police didn't show up.
[doublepost=1471922586,1471922476][/doublepost]It was one of these...his was orange.

whirly_tube.jpg

Last edited:
whirly_tube.jpg

I know those.

I NEED TO PLAY WITH ONE OF THOSR RIGHT NOW!

I'm so excited, I fucked the quote all up.
I'm going to walmart in the morning to get one.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Uh yeah, no. If the kids are toddlers or babies & they're left in the car, skip the whole game of possibilities & go straight to murder because with the history of children dying in cars being all over the news the last 3 years, I'm not accepting ANY excuse. My mind has already been made - they're out to kill their kids.

Uh yeah, no. If the kids are toddlers or babies & they're left in the car, skip the whole game of possibilities & go straight to murder because with the history of children dying in cars being all over the news the last 3 years, I'm not accepting ANY excuse. My mind has already been made - they're out to kill their kids.

I noticed that you disagreed with my post about giving my kids the option of coming into the store

or staying in the car, in my situation, it didn't occur three years ago and more my kids were verbal

and articulate...I asked them, they were given some options and I respected the choice

that they made.

But I agree with you...these parents that leave their "babies" in hot cars should all

be charged with murder. Oops I just forgot ...is a grossly inadequate response, and

I don't believe its a truthful response either.

More I think they should have a life time driving ban, because if you're so distracted that

you can forget you have a baby on board, then you're to distracted to share the road

with anybody at all.

Ummmm.
You're joking right?
After reading this site, you couldn't possibly think its okay to leave 3 littles ones under the age of 5 in a car. Juice box or not.
What about all these sick fucks we read about? What would be better than a pedophile find one child to rape and kill?
here in floriduh it is legal to leave a child under the age of 6 in an unrunning vehicle for up to 15 minutes as long as child is not in obvious distress.

here in floriduh it is legal to leave a child under the age of 6

What happens when they turn seven? Do they automatically have to go in and help mom

carry the bags?

I always made my kids carry stuff. And I always took them in the grocery store too because

read the list, find the stuff, count shit (apples, peaches, lemons, whatever)

Ummmm.
You're joking right?
Thank you!!

What happens when they turn seven? Do they automatically have to go in and help mom

carry the bags?

I always made my kids carry stuff. And I always took them in the grocery store too because

read the list, find the stuff, count shit (apples, peaches, lemons, whatever)

I guess over age 6 can be left in the car indefinitely.....

Chapter 316 Section 6135 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida ...
https://www.flsenate.gov › laws › statutes
(1) A parent, legal guardian, or other person responsible for a child younger than 6 years of age may not leave such child unattendedor unsupervised in a motor vehicle: (a) For a period in excess of 15 minutes; (b) For any period of time if the motor of thevehicle is running or the health of the childis in danger.

Back