• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/25/health/trooper-baby-tend-trnd/index.html

It must have been a heartbreaking sight during a routine traffic stop -- a baby in the backseat, covered in vomit.

But no worries, because West Virginia state troopers knew just what to do.
The baby was found after troopers pulled over a suspected drunk driver earlier this week in Princeton, Lt. Michael Baylous told CNN affiliate WCHS.
Since the 1-year-old was drenched in vomit, the child was taken back to headquarters. There, trooper D.C Graham cleaned the child up in a sink, wrapping the baby in a towel and watching over until officials from child protective services showed up.

The child, who troopers suspect had been sick for awhile, looks pleased as punch during the sink bath at headquarters.
The baby is now with a legal guardian; the driver faces DUI charges.

160825082645-baby-bath-troopers-exlarge-169.jpeg

The child, who troopers suspect had been sick for awhile,

Oh thank moses. I was thinking it was the drunk drivers puke.

Not only that, this is what I read when I read the headline.
Officers Give Birth To Puke

Last edited:
I know it's the camera perspective, but that officer has Popeye arms!
Poor little tyke. I wonder if the car was too warm, all that humidity, etc. Bet she felt all relieved and comfy to get a warm bath and some cuddles.
According to my mother, when I was about one, she had me in a shopping cart at the supermarket and I leaned over and barfed all over the floor. She said "You were so good! All on the floor, not a speck on your clothes." Lucky day.
[doublepost=1472315466,1472181543][/doublepost]
<3<3<3 *squeeeee* She's as cute as kittens! (Or puppies, if you prefer.) <3<3<3
or a baby javelina
317b0b273a0c7173a0a0ba219d3181f5.jpg

So sweet!
I couldn't help but notice the bottle of Dawn dish soap in the pic!:wideyed:

Not exactly baby skin friendly but really ANYTHING is better then puke!:kiss:

ive had to worsh my spawn in dawn before. definitely better than puke. up until now, i thought the poor thing was covered in the drivers vomit. doh! but anyway. what a cute baby!

Back