• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480
[....]
Police said 35-year-old Michelle Martens and her boyfriend, 31-year-old Fabian Gonzales confessed to police Wednesday that they injected Martens' 10-year-old daughter with methamphetamines "to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted with the little girl."

Police said the young girl was sexually assaulted by Gonzales and his cousin, 31-year-old Jessica Kelley. After the assault police said the girl was either stabbed and strangled to death.

“What happened to this little girl is… Horrific. It’s one of the worst things I’ve read in my entire life,” Albuquerque police spokesman Tanner Tixier said in a news conference Wednesday night.

Tixier added that from his conversation with detectives Martens did not show any remorse.

"I can't speak to what this mother was planning for her child other than the horrific events that happened to this child. I would find it hard to believe that she was planning a birthday party for this child," Tixier said.

Kelley has refused to talk to police so far, but is currently in the hospital recovering from injuries she likely sustained while trying to flee the scene, Tixier said.

Court records show Kelley has a long criminal history and has pleaded guilty to charges of battery against a household member in 2007 and DWI in 2010.

She also pleaded no contest to charges of assaulting a police officer in 2007 and shoplifting in 2009.

Police said Martens is facing kidnapping charges along with Gonzales. But Gonzales' charges don't stop there. He and Kelley will be charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor, child abuse with great bodily harm or death, tampering with evidence and several other charges.
[....]
A close family friend, Laura Bobbs, said Wednesday they were supposed to celebrate the little girl’s birthday after school.
[....]
While police have not released the name of the young girl, Albuquerque Public Schools confirmed the 10-year-old was a student at Petroglyph Elementary.

Parents there were in disbelief Wednesday.

"Could be a friend of my daughter's, gone just like that," Raymond Yau said.

Bobbs said she'll help her grandkids through this tragedy by reminding them of the good times.

"Remembering all the smiles she gave us, the laughter that she gave us, the funny things she used to do," she said.

And her advice to every parent out there: "Hug them, protect them," Bobbs said.

APS says grief counselors will be available to students at the school as soon as police tell them it's OK to release the girl's name.

The Children, Youth, and Families Department tells us it's also doing its own investigation after police called them to the crime scene.

Gov. Susana Martinez said the following in a statement Wednesday:

“There are no words that can convey the sorrow and sadness I feel for the innocent child who was killed in this atrocious attack. What happened to this little girl is unspeakable, and justice should come down like a hammer on the monster who committed this murder.”

Jessica Kelley

mug-jpg_zps0jfyvmoj.jpg

Fabian Gonzales
fabian1-PNG--1-_zpsjdjbej3c.png

Michelle Martens (Yeah, I know, it appears to be related to that other caveman looking bitch.)
michelle2-PNG--1-_zpspjbwc7jh.png

Jesus be a crutch. How did these extras from the Walking Dead have custody of this child to violate? I'm sick, I tell ya. Sick.
What the fuck was going on in this house?
I've done meth before but it never made me want to do anything other than smoke more and figure out how to get more.
Some people really are monsters and all the drugs do is bring that to the surface. Its too bad this girl had to die in order for people to see something was really wrong in that house.

According to the criminal complaint, the mother told police Gonzales drugged the girl so he could calm her down and have sex with her. She said Kelley held her hand over the child's mouth and she stabbed the girl in the stomach after Gonzales had choked her.

The complaint also states that the mother told investigators that Gonzales and Kelley dismembered the girl.

One of the police officers who arrived at the apartment found the girl's body in a bathroom, rolled up in a blanket that had been set on fire. The officer put it out.

Gonzales has an arrest record stretching back to 2004, including a felony child abuse charge, driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest. It was unclear whether he was convicted of most charges, but he did plead no contest to a charge of child abandonment.

Kelley's arrest record includes battery, domestic violence and drug charges — most of them dismissed. Online court records show no criminal history in New Mexico for Martens.

Mug shots of Martens and Gonzales released by police showed them with bruises on their faces. In his statement in the criminal complaint, Gonzales said his cousin hit him and Martens with an iron.

Martens and Gonzales made their first court appearances Thursday afternoon and both were ordered held on $1 million cash-only bonds.

Christie Zamora said the girl attended her gymnastics class every Saturday and always seemed happy.

"She was incredibly social," Zamora said while visiting the makeshift memorial. "It's just so tragic."

Neighbor John Madrid frequently saw the girl around the complex and in the morning, waiting for her school bus.

"It just hurts," Madrid said, crying.

A birthday celebration was planned for the girl for Wednesday afternoon after she was supposed to return home from school, Laura Bobbs, a local minister, told the Albuquerque Journal.

Bobbs said she had planned the party and that they were going to have pedicures and manicures and eat cake.

She broke down sobbing and yelling Wednesday outside the apartment complex as detectives investigated.

"Who does this to a little child?" she asked. "Oh Jesus. Oh what evil."
LINK

Here's mom's booking photo- sorry in advance if you've eaten recently!
image.jpg

Damn scary ass looking bitch!

...in the criminal complaint, Gonzales said his cousin hit him and Martens with an iron.

Can't blame ALL that ugly on an iron- I'm sure the meth helped, along with the evil oozing thru to the surface!!

ALBUQUERQUE, NM – Police say a woman participated with three other people in the drugging, rape and murder of her 10-year-old daughter, just hours before the girl’s birthday party.

Police were called to an apartment complex Wednesday morning on a report of a domestic disturbance. When they arrived, they found the dead body of a 10-year-old girl.

According to police, the girl’s mother, 35-year-old Michelle Martens; Martens’ boyfriend, 31-year-old Fabian Gonzales; and 31-year-old Jessica Kelley, injected the girl with meth so they could sexually assault her.

Once they were finished, the girl was strangled and stabbed to death. Police say the three then tried to dispose of her lifeless body.

“What happened to this little girl is horrific,” said Officer Tanner Tixier, a spokesman for the Albuquerque Police Department.

All three were arrested and facing multiple charges, including child abuse resulting in death, kidnapping, tampering with evidence and conspiracy. Gonzales and Kelley were also charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

Police say Martens showed “absolutely no remorse,” when detectives questioned her about the death of her daughter.

“I can’t speak to what this mother was planning for her child other than the horrific events that happened to this child. I would find it hard to believe that she was planning a birthday party for this child,” Tixier said.

Gonzales told reporters that Kelley was the one who killed the girl, a statement Tixier said was “not the whole truth, but it’s not a lie.”

Kelley isn’t saying anything to anyone at the moment. She is currently in the hospital after she was injured trying to flee from police.

“What happened to this little girl is unspeakable,” said New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez. “Justice should come down like a hammer on the monster who committed this murder.”

This morning there was a memorial of flowers, teddy bears, candles, butterflies and balloons set up outside the apartment.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

no words... :bigtears:
I have a few. Fucking evil slam pig of a mother. My daughter as a ten year old was silly and happy and excited about camp and the books she was reading and mine craft and other 10 year old girl things. How could anyone do anything like that to their dear sweet daughter? How? How? How? And the look on the bitch's face. I'd like to peel it off in strips. She isn't sorry at all. I want someone in prison to make her sorry. Really sorry and begging for death. Sorry for the rant. Long night at work
[doublepost=1472186422,1472186323][/doublepost]
Here's mom's booking photo- sorry in advance if you've eaten recently!
image.jpg

Damn scary ass looking bitch!

...in the criminal complaint, Gonzales said his cousin hit him and Martens with an iron.

Can't blame ALL that ugly on an iron- I'm sure the meth helped, along with the evil oozing thru to the surface!!
I'm literally terrified

The injuries had to of come from somewhere. I think it's possible one or two of these people weren't involved and the injruies were a result of stepping in to stop the crime. I will withhold judgment until actual details are released.

Ok.. I have read alot of stories on here before. This one is one of the worst ive read. It made my heart race and cry. Is meth really that powerful to make a mother do this to her child? I really have no idea nor do i ever want to find out!!
Why are people so evil. How did that mother have custody of her daughter with all the criminal history... So many questions. And those poor police officers dealing with that crime scene. They are better than me because if i was one of those officers and witnessed what they did... i would shoot the two when i caught them. I couldnt ever deal with reality if i were a officer and saw that. How does someone get over seeing a crimescene like that. How!?!?! I would have to be put on xanax to cope.
I mean this that when the people involved in this childs suffering go to prison i hope to god they get killed!! Lwop or death penalty. I am so upset to hear this..
I hope that beautitul little girl went into shock the moment they started and didnt feel a ounce of pain. I am at work doing over night shift and i just want to leave and go to my kids and hug them so bad. I hate this how is anyone capable of this !? I hope this turns out to be a false story. O god. I hope they suffer so bad. I also hope that when mommy dearest gets sentenced.. She gets clean and gets a clear mind so someone can tell her over and over again about what she did to her own flesh and blood so she will live in her own hell every day knowing she is a evil horrible bitch. I hope the guilt consumes her and she saves the eventual person whos going to kill her for what she did the time and she offs herself. NOONE WILL MISS HER
And i HOPE that pussy when he goes to prison and they find out he cut arms off a baby and raped a baby that they cut his arms and legs and dick off and use and abuse him til he dies
Rip little girl

Suffer worst than she did to all persons responsible
I also want to go hug the police officers who were there and hope they get all the help they can

The injuries had to of come from somewhere. I think it's possible one or two of these people weren't involved and the injruies were a result of stepping in to stop the crime. I will withhold judgment until actual details are released.

I have included the criminal complaint in the article. The injuries any of them suffered did not come from anyone trying to stop anything. They were the result of drug-induced retardation.

I have included the criminal complaint in the article. The injuries any of them suffered did not come from anyone trying to stop anything. They were the result of drug-induced retardation.

Holy fucking shit, the criminal complaint was hard to read.

They fucking dismembered her on top of all the other horror?!?!? Seriously, just made my stomach turn.

How was that hag the mother of such an angel? That smile is killing me! :pout:

So it took them a whole month to get this woman so beaten down and depraved that she unleashed these two monsters on her daughter? Not excusing Moms here, she allowed it all to happen. But that child looks happy and well cared for in that photo. What a slide... :shifty:
When I first saw mom's mugshot I thought- ok she looks exactly like what I would expect a baby raping/killing mother to look like right?!--

But then u look at her FB & it's full of happy 'normal' pics of her & the kids, holidays, haircuts, baking cookies, just a normal family & she looked normal??

I know there are plenty of horrible moms who are able to make themselves look like June Cleaver on FB, but I don't get that vibe from this one? I believe at one time this was a normal mother of 2 happy, cared for children. And that almost makes this whole horrible case even worse!

I want to know what went so wrong so fast? Was it drugs? Was it this new boyfriend? And how could a mother throw her whole life away & go from happy family to allowing her daughter to be raped, killed & dismembered right in front of her???
It's hard to believe this is even the same person, & only 8 mos later!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back