• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...l-shocking-toddler-pot-video-hes-tripped-now/

Shocking video posted on Facebook shows four adults smoking marijuana in front of a toddler. One woman blows smoke into the child’s face and, at one point, appears to stick the joint in his mouth.

The video, first exposed by KPVI, was shot inside a home on the Fort Hall Indian Reservation and posted on a Facebook page over the weekend.

Two women are laughing and teasing the child, who appears to be 3 or 4 years old, as they pass the marijuana joint to other adults in the room.

One of the women repeatedly blows smoke in the toddler’s face and another says, with a laugh, “No more getting high? He’s all blazing it.”

Fort Hall police say two women have been arrested for child endangerment, but authorities aren’t releasing their names or mugshots.

Authorities tell KPVI they are close to obtaining arrest warrants on the other two adults who were in the room while the video was being shot.

After the video was posted on Facebook on Saturday, dozens of angry comments were posted and the video had been removed by Monday evening.

EastIdahoNews.com has reached out to the Fort Hall Police Department for further information on this case. We will post updates when we receive them.

courtesy of @Keepalowprofile

I'm all about the freedom to smoke allllll the weed you want. But to make a CHILD ingest it? They need their asses beat

*** My parents always smoked weed...like not in front of us smoked it, they did

but they were discreet about it. Sometimes they hot boxed us in the

car...like not always but on really long trips when we (four kids) were starting to

get on they're nerves. Of course this was like forty years ago.

***I had a friend that would lock herself away in her room when she was getting high...Her

kid would be screaming on he other side of the door losing it. When i had kids I just

decided that I'm not going to be that mom. I rolled joints for trips to the park.

When they were bigger and asked my what I was doing ...i told them that I was rolling a smoke.

They didn't give a shit at all.

The oldest spawn knows we smoke but he doesn't make a big deal about it coz we live in Washington so it's whatever to him. We tell the kiddos it's medicine and they are like whatever.
If you have kids and you smoke pot yes they will inadvertently get stoned sometimes but you don't go out of your way to get them that way. Don't do it. Its not worth it. Kids are bad enough normal. Why would you go and get them wrecked like this? Idiots.

Back