• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Saury

No, seriously. Am I the only one who would sooner wage civil war than allow my community to fall victim to islamization? I would rather burn down mosques and fucking spill blood than allow such a hateful religion into my community. No, seriously. Am I the only one?

No, seriously. Am I the only one who would sooner wage civil war than allow my community to fall victim to islamization? I would rather burn down mosques and fucking spill blood than allow such a hateful religion into my community. No, seriously. Am I the only one?

I am with you...but I am also moving to Finland...where this shit does not happen.

Do you live in america?
Because last I heard, you are free to choose what religion you practice... or none at all.
[doublepost=1472123642,1472123599][/doublepost]
I am with you...but I am also moving to Finland...where this shit does not happen.
Will you still post here?

When a religion has views that are borderline political and are enforced, it sort of falls apart in the whole freedom of religion thing. I will not respect your right to religion if your religion has guidelines that infringe my values or rights. Your privilege to practice your own religion is irrelevant when it has values which threaten my way of life. I will happily burn down a mosque if it is built anywhere near me.

When a religion has views that are borderline political and are enforced, it sort of falls apart in the whole freedom of religion thing. I will not respect your right to religion if your religion has guidelines that infringe my values or rights. Your privilege to practice your own religion is irrelevant when it has values which threaten my way of life. I will happily burn down a mosque if it is built anywhere near me.

Extirpate them, Suary. On my authority.

top-20-movie-villains-of-all-time-4e8d8022-2568-46c6-a330-172626a5e3dd-jpeg-85763.jpg

Are you sure there isn't one?
I'm sure there's at least one in your state. And I say that confidently having no clue which state you live in.

Certainly. But I'm pretty damn sure. This is farm country. There's only a few towns within it, and it's all mennonite and christian.

NO! You're not the only one which is really really sick.

Why would you burn down a church, do you really think that is the only place a Muslim

gathers or congregates? Would you kill their children and rape their Mothers too?

We recently had a terrorist attack ... he was killed in his drive way, he was young,

and he was white. His target was the Military recruiting office.

completely in sync with the rules of war.

His name was Arron Driver.

Last edited:
. Your privilege to practice your own religion is irrelevant when it has values which threaten my way of life.

Hey man...this war is about real-estate!
[doublepost=1472135967,1472135819][/doublepost]
Certainly. But I'm pretty damn sure. This is farm country. There's only a few towns within it, and it's all mennonite and christian.

Right on...Guns!

The war where Israel takes land from farmers, and puts up a big fence manned
with Military...Illegally. The farmers become dead if they resist and if they're resigned they become refugees ...That war!

The taxi driver was not part of the terror plot.

The recruiting office that was his target.

The war where Israel takes land from farmers, and puts up a big fence manned
with Military...Illegally. The farmers become dead if they resist and if they're resigned they become refugees ...That war!

The taxi driver was not part of the terror plot.

The recruiting office that was his target.

Tell me about Canada's role in the troubles in Palestine.

Your "freedom fighter" detonated a bomb inside a taxi, which injured a taxi driver. I didn't ask what terror plot the taxi driver was part of, I asked what war he was involved in.

This piece of shit was shot and killed in a house, not a recruiting office. I'd say the moron failed badly. At terrorism, and at life.

Your "freedom fighter" detonated a bomb inside a taxi, which injured a taxi driver.

Canada has a role...we're there, we're giving support. Our days of having Travellers affix

a Canadian flag on their persons for safety are over.

The taxi driver wasn't hurt, but he was traumatised and has a grievance with law enforcement.

His target was a the recruiting office, not a civilian establishment, he is not a piece of shit,

nor was he a moron.

Canada has a role...we're there, we're giving support. Our days of having Travellers affix

a Canadian flag on their persons for safety are over.

The taxi driver wasn't hurt, but he was traumatised and has a grievance with law enforcement.

His target was a the recruiting office, not a civilian establishment, he is not a piece of shit,

nor was he a moron.

Damn. If you're going to put your foot in your mouth, why not try for both.

Oh, wait ........ you did ......

Why is everything about race? Who the hell cares what color he was...

I think discussing why some of our young people are attracted Islam is an important one to have.

Is it really so terrible that some of our young women want to be more modest, or want to

be wife's and mothers instead of career women. What are we doing as a society that makes

Islam more attractive to some of our young people.
[doublepost=1472139757,1472139720][/doublepost]
Damn. If you're going to put your foot in your mouth, why not try for both.

Oh, wait ........ you did ......

Don't talk to me like that.

I really don't give a fuck what values a religion has. Let them practice away. When their ACTIONS threaten my way of life, then, and only then, will I fight.

I don't agree with the values that the Westboro Baptist Church espouses, yet I'm not going to burn down their church. I'll even let them protest however they want. I'll definitely be counter-protesting with the Patriot Guard, but I won't stop them. BLM can protest all they want, and I'm glad they have that right. However, when it turns from peaceful protest to riot, bring down the boom. That goes for Illinois Nazi's too.

What you are expressing is simply hate for someone different than you. Unfortunately, you are not alone. I wish you were.

Have ISIS claimed him?

Given that he died attempting to be a martyr I going to say that ISIS claimed him ways that

are inconceivable to you.

[doublepost=1472142322,1472142190][/doublepost]Wow ... look at you skipping right over the real-estate part of this war. Or the illegal occupation

or even Brixit.

Last edited:
Intelligence and education is important, kids!

Yeah but the kids that are Muslims, don't kill themselves over a bad report card like the

Koreans and the Japanese kids do. Broke up with my boy friend ...better kill myself,

my husband left me ... I'm better off dead, i got a B+ I'm a shame to my family

I might as well end it all.

Or Negroes...Fuck school, I"m gonna cut that bitch!

Yeah but the kids that are Muslims, don't kill themselves over a bad report card like the

Koreans and the Japanese kids do. Broke up with my boy friend ...better kill myself,

my husband left me ... I'm better off dead, i got a B+ I'm a shame to my family

I might as well end it all.

Or Negroes...Fuck school, I"m gonna cut that bitch!

Obviously, judgement comes from all walks of life.

I really don't give a fuck what values a religion has. Let them practice away. When their ACTIONS threaten my way of life, then, and only then, will I fight.

I don't agree with the values that the Westboro Baptist Church espouses, yet I'm not going to burn down their church. I'll even let them protest however they want. I'll definitely be counter-protesting with the Patriot Guard, but I won't stop them. BLM can protest all they want, and I'm glad they have that right. However, when it turns from peaceful protest to riot, bring down the boom. That goes for Illinois Nazi's too.

What you are expressing is simply hate for someone different than you. Unfortunately, you are not alone. I wish you were.

Honestly, that's not the point I'm making. I have no problem with the not-so-devout religious people who don't go to church every sunday, don't exactly pray three times a day, don't go to bed at certain hours or specifically fast, maybe smoke or drink, etc and not maybe even all this at once. I have an issue with sharia and conservative islam and islamic leaders who preach such evils and force people to live their established way of life or die. I will not allow THAT into my community. I would gladly fucking beat the hell out of the old hag running the westboro baptist church because to me, there's a limit between freedom of speech and religion vs hate crimes and I believe many of their protests should be categorized as such. I would beat her black and blue for the shit she has done. And I would exterminate Scientology aswell because it's a cult, not a religion which you need to pay money to enter, brainwashes you and harasses you if you speak out against it or leave it, and won't let family or friends talk to you if they're inside of it. It's disgusting. And not much different from die-hard islam. I would gladly genocide islamic leaders for the garbage they preach. And I would gladly die or go to hell for doing so. Even both. In order to insure no other breed of islam can swiftly rise after it, I would happy do so to free so many people from such a violent prisonic way of life.

All this post does is make me sad. Intelligence and education is important, kids!
Refer to the above. I'm extremely intelligent and well educated in things I talk about. Do you want me to tell you why I fucking hate islam? here you go buddy.

deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women.

Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a Gluttonous Paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

It was the same caliph, Umar, who ordered the death of the first convert to Islam at Medina, an elderly leader who became a close companion to Muhammad and proved his worth in battle. Sa'd ibn Ubadah was killed after a failed bid to be caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam! The very roots of it, too! The very foundation was too batshit to keep it together and not murder eachother!

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is in accordance with the example set by Muhammad piss be upon him.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Quran never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

My sources can be found here.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/dead_poets.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura33.html#21
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/001-smt.php#001.0033
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura48.html#19
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/008-smt.php#008.3432
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura56.html#15
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/abudawud/038-sat.php#038.4390
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/074-sbt.php#008.074.278
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/062-sbt.php#007.062.137
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/031-smt.php#031.5966
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura9.html#29
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/052-sbt.php#004.052.260
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/083-sbt.php#009.083.017
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/083-sbt.php#009.083.050
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/hell-and-hate.aspx

Who'se the uneducated and saddening individual, again?

Honestly, that's not the point I'm making. I have no problem with the not-so-devout religious people who don't go to church every sunday, don't exactly pray three times a day, don't go to bed at certain hours or specifically fast, maybe smoke or drink, etc and not maybe even all this at once. I have an issue with sharia and conservative islam and islamic leaders who preach such evils and force people to live their established way of life or die. I will not allow THAT into my community. I would gladly fucking beat the hell out of the old hag running the westboro baptist church because to me, there's a limit between freedom of speech and religion vs hate crimes and I believe many of their protests should be categorized as such. I would beat her black and blue for the shit she has done. And I would exterminate Scientology aswell because it's a cult, not a religion which you need to pay money to enter, brainwashes you and harasses you if you speak out against it or leave it, and won't let family or friends talk to you if they're inside of it. It's disgusting. And not much different from die-hard islam. I would gladly genocide islamic leaders for the garbage they preach. And I would gladly die or go to hell for doing so. Even both. In order to insure no other breed of islam can swiftly rise after it, I would happy do so to free so many people from such a violent prisonic way of life.

Refer to the above. I'm extremely intelligent and well educated in things I talk about. Do you want me to tell you why I fucking hate islam? here you go buddy.

deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women.

Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a Gluttonous Paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

It was the same caliph, Umar, who ordered the death of the first convert to Islam at Medina, an elderly leader who became a close companion to Muhammad and proved his worth in battle. Sa'd ibn Ubadah was killed after a failed bid to be caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam! The very roots of it, too! The very foundation was too batshit to keep it together and not murder eachother!

Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands. A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is in accordance with the example set by Muhammad piss be upon him.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Quran never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

My sources can be found here.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/dead_poets.htm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura33.html#21
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/001-smt.php#001.0033
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura48.html#19
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/008-smt.php#008.3432
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura56.html#15
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/abudawud/038-sat.php#038.4390
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/074-sbt.php#008.074.278
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/062-sbt.php#007.062.137
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/031-smt.php#031.5966
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura9.html#29
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/052-sbt.php#004.052.260
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/083-sbt.php#009.083.017
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/083-sbt.php#009.083.050
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/hell-and-hate.aspx

Who'se the uneducated and saddening individual, again?
You.

Latest posts

Back