• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Who already knew this

• Old news

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Its news to me

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I don't give a fuck

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I know other cool things and I'm not sharing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keepalowprofile

Screenshot_2016-06-28-19-00-55_zpsuaqt5g5i.png

Screenshot_2016-06-28-19-02-06_zpsy1ytgtr7.png

See where it says alerts and right below it says ratings received.

When you want to see your alerts click on ratings received and you will see what you posted as well.
Personally, I can never remember and sometimes I have multiple posts in the same thread.

Maybe everyone already knows this.
I'm usually the last to know anyway.

Last edited:
See where it says alerts and right below it says ratings received.

When you want to see your alerts click on ratings received and you will see what you posted as well.
Personally, I can never remember and sometimes I have multiple posts in the same thread.

Maybe everyone already knows this.
I'm usually the last to know anyway.

@Keepalowprofile for what it's worth, I just found it yesterday or the day before! :D

How do I delete a thread on here for someone? I can't find the delete button when I view a thread.

How do I delete a thread on here for someone? I can't find the delete button when I view a thread.

Just follow these, simple instructions...

Week eers 4 eetlepels sago en kook dit dan in melk gaar.
1x1.gif

Dit moet 'n loperige dun mengsel wees.
1x1.gif

Voeg 'n bietjie suiker by, sout e 'n stukkie botter.
1x1.gif

Roer dan meel by totdat dit 'n baie stywe mengsel is.
1x1.gif

Laat kook vir ongeveer 15min.
1x1.gif

Skep dan met lepel kluitjies in 'n met kaneel en suiker gestrooide bak.
1x1.gif

Steek die lepel elke keer eers in gesmelte botter.
1x1.gif

Strooi elke keer oor die kluitjies suiker en kaneel gemeng en sit as alles klaar is 'n goeie stukkie botter bo-
1x1.gif

op en maak met 'n deksel toe sodat die botter,
1x1.gif

kaneel en suiker saam smelt.
1x1.gif

Geniet!!

If this post is weird, it's because a little boy was playing games on it with his sticky jelly covered fingers.
I found something awesome about D'D! They haven't banned me...yet. I put posts in the wrong thread. I cuss something awful. I make vulgar and offensive posts. I can make fun of Morbid (the bastard who deleted our blogs) and Jaded and not be rebuked...maybe.

LUVS D'D! I have lots of imaginary friends here. I'd like to get ALL y'all down here and we'll have a fais dodo in our back yard (currently under water) with a pig roast and lots of sides...and enough booze to float a battleship. Lots of Dewey Balfour and old blues shouters!

I like my guests to run around nekid while I throw potato salad at them. I am weird.

Back