• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
4lm7p2.jpg
smq808.jpg
r10k6c.jpg

Two San Diego police officers, husband and wife, were arrested during a drug bust on Thursday.

[...].

Bryce Charpentier was booked on charges of sales of a controlled substance, possession, transportation, under the influence while in possession of a loaded firearm and conspiracy.

Jennifer Charpentier was booked on charges of possession of a controlled substance, sales, transportation and conspiracy.

The sheriff's department stated the officers' alleged involvement in the crimes came to light within the past few days. San Diego Police Chief Shelley Zimmerman was notified and briefed by Sheriff Bill Gore, who said the San Diego Police Department is fully cooperating with the investigation.

In a statement, the police department said that upon being notified of their arrests, Zimmerman placed both suspects on leave and revoked their police powers.

Bryce Charpentier is a six-year member of the department who works out of the Mid-City Division. Jennifer Charpentier has been with the agency for 18 years and is assigned to the Western Division.

[...]

Bryce Charpentier was released from custody at the jail in downtown San Diego late Thursday night after posting bail.

[...]

Bryce Charpentier was tentatively scheduled to be arraigned Thursday, while his wife's initial court appearance was slated for June 16, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Sources tell 10News that Bryce Charpentier has been abusing prescription drugs since he suffered a career-ending hockey injury (the prescription drug abuse was mentioned in divorce documents). The sources also stated that both Bryce and his wife, Jennifer, had been acting strangely in recent months and that they were "withdrawn and secretive."

Neighbors paint a different picture of the couple.

"Yeah, I see them out all the time," said Molly Campbell, a neighbor who witnessed the raid and arrest of Jennifer Charpentier. "They're always waving, laughing, having a good time. I'm shocked."

[...]

One of Bryce's two children, a 4-year-old we were told, was left inside the 4S Ranch home with his grandmother at the time of the raid and watched his dad's wife be arrested.

[...]
http://www.10news.com/news/two-san-diego-cops-arrested-in-drug-bust

Dirty cops.
She is gonna be a hit behind bars with the girlls of Cell Block B.

I bet the ex-wife/kids mom reported this to authorities.
Well, not exactly. Both his ex-wife and her ex-husband both made allegations of drug use and abuse in family court for a couple of years prior to them ever getting arrested. That was not what jump started the investigation, however. In fact, the family court judge, pretty much, told her ex that it just couldn't be true because police officers are sent for a random whiz quiz on occasion.
These two were bound to be caught because their activities became more bold and reckless while feeding their addiction. So much so that they would actually quiz people they would come into contact with, while on duty, asking if they were on medication or even ask about family members. When they would get the answer they were looking for, they would befriend them and stop by their homes to "Check up" on them. One would distract them and the other would try and find the prescription drugs. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not.
Mr. Charpentier had even found a prescription in a vehicle they had stopped and grabbed a few of the pills then went back to his cruiser and took them right there.
An interesting side note here:
They both had been in family court about the same time because their spouses had filed for divorce and custody for his 2 kids and her 2 kids. I'm sure many people understand the implications of what was going on there.

I bet they served it in PC....LOSERS.
It would kill ya if you knew how many things they did not get charged for despite the solid evidence that they had against them. Child endangerment and burglary are just 2 of them.
Mr. Charpentier got a lifetime punishment by being stripped of all parental rights which then his ex wife packed up and moved to Canada.
Mrs. Charpentier did quite a bit of emotional damage to her 2 boys and even gave the 7 year old drugs that were not prescribed to him because she wanted to keep him content while she was taking him along at 2:00 AM "Meeting strangers in parking lots" according to him. She currently is allowed supervised visits.
They both were given a huge break by the judge that was really leaning towards probation. I would think the fact that they were police officers would have enhanced the penalty, not reduce it.

Damn. I was hoping the article was gonna say that they're swingers:meh:
[doublepost=1472079380,1472079321][/doublepost]
Police powers? What is this? The Justice League?
LOL. They were swinging with each other in their patrol car. She was his training officer and every once in a while after their shift, they would go pick up their spouses and all have dinner together. Obviously, the truth came out so the spouses each filed for divorce and they each attempted to gain full custody of the children.
They all ended up with shared custody until the arrests, of course, but up until that time, Mrs. Charpentier ran her ex through the wringer. She was often successful in her lies and deceit and although they shared custody, the judge, who was absolutely bias, finally entered an order for hefty child support against the father. As fate would have it, everything came crashing down before she received the first payment.
The reason I felt that some may find that interesting is because, she had tried using that as proof that she was innocent and being framed by the Sheriff's Department which had all been orchestrated by her ex-husband, a San Diego County Sheriff's deputy.
Sounded good to me. She should have went with that one, in my opinion.

Back