• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
I searched but didn't see this here
article-2659138-1ED18A6E00000578-734_634x469_zps8e9mlhwx.jpg

Andrea Sneiderman, the widow of a man murdered outside a Dunwoody day care has been released from prison.
Sneiderman was convicted in 2013 of lying about an affair with her husband’s killer, Hemy Neuman. Neuman, her former boss, was convicted last August on nine of 13 felony counts, including perjury, making false statements to investigators and hindering the apprehension of a criminal.
Sneiderman was sentenced to 60 months in state prison, but the state parole board decided she should serve 22 months. She was released early Monday morning, according to the state department of corrections.

Original Crime
The perjury trial of Andrea Sneiderman may be over, but the saga that began 1,006 days ago when her husband was gunned down by her former boss is far from over.
[...]
“Following this decision, our family has determined that we have no choice but to continue to litigate the pending civil lawsuits against the defendant to the fullest extent possible under the law,” Rusty Snedierman’s family said in a statement released by their attorney, Esther Panitch.
[...]
Her attorneys say she could conceivably appear before a parole board in as little as two months.
DeKalb Superior Court Judge Gregory A. Adams sentenced her to five years on each count to run concurrently. The judge also gave Sneiderman credit for the three weeks she spent in jail after her Aug. 2, 2012, arrest and the following 11-plus months she was under house arrest until murder charges against her were dismissed July 29.
[...]
Sneiderman pleaded for leniency during her sentencing hearing, insisting she did not have an affair with Neuman, who was sentenced to life in prison in March 2012.
“I never thought Mr. Neuman was capable of murder,” she said.
She acknowledged, though, that “the line of appropriate conduct was blurred.”
“I thought I could handle him,” she said. “I thought he was a man just being a man.”
[...]

“I was shocked when the prosecution began attacking me,” she said. “I fought back, and I tried to defend myself. I’m embarrassed when I watch the tape of my testimony.”
Sneiderman, dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit, shed tears throughout the testimony of friends and family speaking on her behalf.

[...]
The brother of Rusty Sneiderman, speaking before the judge, said his sister-in-law had no one to blame but herself.
“She thinks she’s special, but she’s not,” Steve Sneiderman said. “She’s a common criminal. She lied to her family. She lied to her friends. She lied to Rusty.”
“Without her lies and betrayal, Rusty would still be here with his children,” he said. “A very special man is gone because of her actions.”
Defense attorney Tom Clegg noted that the jury ruled that Andrea Sneiderman had no involvement in her husband’s murder.
“[...]
Later, Clegg said: “I felt like I was kicked in the stomach when I heard the verdict. I still feel that way.”
Sneiderman’s friends spoke of the need for their children to have their mother.
“Miss Elizabeth, I can’t see my mommy, but she’s not dead,” said Elizabeth Stansbury, quoting Sneiderman’s son as the defendant quietly sobbed. “They do not need to lose another parent.”
Friend Andy Lipman said Saturday is the eighth birthday of Sneiderman’s daughter.
“Please give (her) a birthday gift unlike no other,” he said.
Sneiderman showed little emotion as she was led out in handcuffs
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-sentenced-to-five-yeas-in-jail/nZTHr/

Last edited:
This bitch is so guilty, she was complicit in her husband's murder everyone knows it, but couldn't prove it. Rusty was gunned down in front of the daycare where he had just dropped his kids off and she's crying cause she can't see her kids! She shouldn't ever be allowed to touch them again. But she will get them back, even with his family fighting to keep them.

Someone should post the original story here. Andea Sneiderman is one cold hearted murderous bitch.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/andrea-sne...er-dunwoody-daycare-killing/story?id=16915582

Andrea Sneiderman's boss, Hemy Neuman, was arrested months after the shooting, though prosecutors said they suspected Mrs. Sneiderman was involved. Neuman and Andrea Sneiderman traveled frequently together during their work at GE Energy, and prosecutors and Neuman's lawyers have alleged that the pair had an affair and plotted the murder.

In closing arguments during Neuman's murder trial, his lawyer claimed Andrea Sneiderman used Neuman to kill her husband so she could collect on his $2 million life insurance policy.

"The gun was in Hemy's hand, but the trigger was pulled by Andrea Sneiderman," Doug Peters said in court.

There is no doubt that she fucked him and led him on.
[...]

Sneiderman originally faced murder charges in connection with the slaying of her husband, Rusty, but those charges wereformally dropped days before the start of her trial. She now faces 13 lesser counts, including perjury and making false statements.

Rusty Sneiderman was shot and killed execution-style in front of their son's day care center in 2010. Andrea Sneiderman's boss, Hemy Neuman, was found guilty but mentally ill of the crime in 2012. Neuman said an angel sent him on a mission to kill Rusty.

[...]

But if the allegations are true, what could have possibly driven Sneiderman to have any part in her husband's murder -- or to carry on an affair with Neuman, as has been alleged?

Court testimony in Neuman's trial and family interviews in the media portray Rusty Sneiderman as a man who served on the boards of nonprofits and always wanted to help others. He even tried to help advance Andrea Sneiderman's career.

[...]

"The emails between Hemy and Andrea were also discussing how there was tension in Andrea's home between her and her husband. She was dissatisfied to say the least with his involvement with taking care of the children or even offering her support to be able to help with the children while she worked," Marks testified.

[...]

For her part, Sneiderman has denied the prosecutor's claims that she ever cheated on her husband.

[....]

"We don't know if she was able to predict what Mr. Neuman ultimately did, but we can say that if she had handled things differently in her relationship with him [and with her husband, for that matter], Rusty may indeed be alive today," Henry told HLN in an interview.

According to court testimony, the pair went on several work-related trips together, and it was on a trip to Norfolk, Virginia -- their second -- that Neuman began to feel a special connection with Sneiderman, sharing with her the hard times he had growing up at a boarding school.

But it wasn't until the third trip to Minden, Nevada, in mid-July that he first revealed his fondness for her, Sneiderman testified.

[...]

According to testimony from Marks, Neuman says he gave Sneiderman a foot massage, but she made it clear she would not leave her husband. She did tell him she fantasized about him, according to Marks.

[...]

The court heard testimony that their next trip took them to Colorado, where Neuman tried to get the hotel staff to buy chocolates and flowers to leave in her room, but he settled on a note instead. According to the front desk manager at a Hampton Inn, Sneiderman requested a room change. When she checked in on July 18 she had a room with two queen beds, but on the 21st she requested a room with one bed for two guests, the manager testified.

On August 26, 2010, the pair travel to Greenville, South Carolina, where the two got adjoining rooms and drank wine and watched a movie together while on the same bed in their pajamas, according to courtroom testimony. The next day, Sneiderman told Neuman she felt terrible and that she would have to "repent" for the rest of her life.

"[...]

A few days later, on August 29, Neuman asked Sneiderman in an email to marry him.

The pair would travel to Scotland and Greenville, South Carolina, a second time before Rusty's murder, according to court testimony. It was during their second trip to South Carolina, a local bartender testified, that he saw them dancing and kissing.

[...]

"This type of back and forth can be very confusing, especially when directed towards someone who has romantic feelings for you. When in love, we want so desperately for things to work out, for love to prevail over all," said Henry. "I don't know that we have evidence of a conversation between Neuman and Sneiderman where they plotted and planned for Hemy to take Rusty's life.

[...]

According to testimony and emails revealed in court, while Neuman shared his feelings for Sneiderman, she shared hundreds of photos of her children with him, but Rusty Sneiderman is not in any of the photos.

"[...]

So what does all this behavior add up to?

[....]
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/19/andrea-sneiderman-hemy-neuman-relationship

Wow she got off soooo lightly. I'm wondering how the murderer got off on mental illness. Simply saying that an angel made you do it isn't enough I don't think. She should not be free...

Hopefully that civil suit will not let her get away with his life insurance money!

I think this whore got away with murder.

No other way to say it. I lived there when that murderous twat decided she was some luscious femme fatale.

I hope she gets shot outta nowhere. Not that I would be the shooter....i don't live in ATL anymore.

A former General Electric executive who disguised himself by wearing a fake beard and then shot a love rival dead has been sentenced to life in jail.

Hemy Neuman was initially found guilty but mentally ill.

But the Georgia Supreme Court overturned that verdict because of an error made by the judge and the jury rejected the defense claims of insanity.

It means he will be an inmate at a state - rather than hospital - prison.
[…]
Neuman's defense attorneys claimed their client was mentally ill and suffered from 'erotomanic delusions'.

They said Andrea Sneiderman manipulated him into killing her husband.

Andrea Sneiderman has repeatedly denied that she and Neuman were having an affair.

She is out on parole after being convicted of perjury for lying under oath and obstruction of justice for lying to the police about the affair.

Neuman's public defenders said they planned to appeal the verdict.
LINK

I watched both trials back when court tv still existed (I miss that channel!!). I never knew for sure whether or not Andrea really had anything to do with her husbands death?

It was obvious her boss, the shooter, was totally obsessed with her & totally cra cra (if I remember he used to sing during his trial?) and although I believe she led him on, I was never really sure if that was enough to say she knew he would kill her husband?

Honestly she didn't seem smart enough to me?

I watched both trials back when court tv still existed (I miss that channel!!). I never knew for sure whether or not Andrea really had anything to do with her husbands death?

It was obvious her boss, the shooter, was totally obsessed with her & totally cra cra (if I remember he used to sing during his trial?) and although I believe she led him on, I was never really sure if that was enough to say she knew he would kill her husband?

Honestly she didn't seem smart enough to me?
I really think she orchestrated the whole thing. Hemy is a wingnut, but he did not come off as inherently murderous.

This bitch is cold and not especially convincing as the shocked and grieving widow.

At her own kids' fucking SCHOOL, for Chrissake. She is rotten to the core.

I have a hard time believing she cheated on him. Just look at this hags face, it's fucking grotesque. It's hard to believe the deceased ever fucked her, let alone a 2nd man.

I would assume the jury didn't buy he fucked her either, since they refused to accept that he was mentally ill. Only a total nutbag could summon the urge to put his penis in this dog.

Barf.

Back