• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This is just a single illustrative story out of America's most segregated major city. This is just a single example of the kind of depraved shit that occurs there. Perhaps the most depraved (I don't know, we never really hear about Milwaukee), but the fact that it involved so many police officers is testament to the treatment of black people in that city.

Abused people might choose a night they're not being abused to kill their abuser.

As for weak? Only three out of roughly 10 officers involved were even charged. The three charged were charged with conspiracy, which is utter bullshit compared to the attempted murder they should have been charged with. If we believe in hate crime enhancements in this country (I do not, but the country does), they should have gotten a hate crime enhancement, which they did not. One got 17 years. The other two got 15. But one of their sentences has been vacated. I'm unable to find any info on what, if anything, he was re-sentenced for.

701-Butch-Cassidy-and-the-Sundance-Kid-quotes.gif

The link doesn't work for me.

"server DNS address could not be found."

Didn't work for me either... :shrug:

Fixed :oops:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/us/ticketing-tension-african-american-communities/

If only Sylville could have gotten a bus ride...he would not have pointed a loaded pistol at a police officer? Are you a fucking imbecile?
Are you serious?... We are talking about the rioting and looting and not the guy that died at the hands of the police after he, allegedly, decided to shoot a police officer.

I do think that rioting can be an effective means of forcing social changes.

Wrong ...protests can be an effective means for social change and rioting and protesting are

not the same thing.

Natives protest here in Canada...Peacefully. They shut down highways and stop trains,

and no one gets hurt, no buildings are destroyed...Bricks are not

thrown...stores are not looted. They simply roll in with a convoy of

trucks and stop. They wave their flags and refuse to move for five hours, or whatever,

no body dies...no one goes to jail for it either.

Fixed :oops:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/us/ticketing-tension-african-american-communities/

Are you serious?... We are talking about the rioting and looting and not the guy that died at the hands of the police after he, allegedly, decided to shoot a police officer.

The idiots were rioting because Sylville Smith was shot. The shooting is what the entire thing was about. A group of morons destroyed property, because another moron was shot. There are no underlying issues here. These people are simply retarded.

Why are we still saying allegedly when there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt?
It is still under investigation. There was a claim that the police officer and the victim knew each other since High school. However, I heard that Sylville shoot several times the police officer...

The idiots were rioting because Sylville Smith was shot. The shooting is what the entire thing was about. A group of morons destroyed property, because another moron was shot. There are no underlying issues here. These people are simply retarded.
Well @Pete Bondurant , what can be done to avoid this from happening again?

The Democratic Party is the one that wants to prevent black people from being successful. If black people actually improve their lot, they won't need the Democratic Party any longer. Without black votes, the Democratic Party would disappear. It is rather like the Catholic Church and poor people. Without poverty, no one needs the church. A flat screen HDTV is far more entertaining than a pederast priest. This is my unshakeable belief!
Yeah, it's Huff Post, but it's actually a good article:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11537306

It is rather like the Catholic Church and poor people. Without poverty, no one needs the church.

What? I'm not poor...I've never been poor...I've always gone to mass.

The only exception to this is when i was a drug dealer with a death wish and even then

I wasn't poor, i just didn't care...about anything.

No not congo more like the democratic peoples republic of korea they'll love it in that communist haven send all BLM and they're SJW sympthasizers then they'll learn true oppression and cultural marxism.

There is still hope for improvement in North Korea, vis a vis unification with South Korea. If the "Democratic Party constituents" were to be relocated to the DPRK, all hope for the region would be lost.

Encouraging, but still not honest. She hasn't drooped the denial.

I missed the bit where she acknowledged her people as instigators of violence. Lots of stuff about being victims of over zealous law enforcement. A mention of black people being the victims of violence .......
What denial?

What denial?

Did you read what I wrote after the word "denial"?

You tell me. Why are black people in America more susceptible to being the victims of violence. Who perpetrates the violence?
[doublepost=1471917832,1471916937][/doublepost]

Just a point I noticed in the stats quoted. Ferguson, MO. The author of the article seems to think the figure of 93% black people for arrests is an indicator of racial targeting.

Ferguson has a race divide of over 70 % black to about 26% white. Hispanics, Asians, and others make up the few remaining percentage points.

More argument from emotion. More dishonest quoting of statistics to sell a story ......

Did you read what I wrote after the word "denial"?

You tell me. Why are black people in America more susceptible to being the victims of violence. Who perpetrates the violence?
[doublepost=1471917832,1471916937][/doublepost]

Just a point I noticed in the stats quoted. Ferguson, MO. The author of the article seems to think the figure of 93% black people for arrests is an indicator of racial targeting.

Ferguson has a race divide of over 70 % black to about 26% white. Hispanics, Asians, and others make up the few remaining percentage points.

More argument from emotion. More dishonest quoting of statistics to sell a story ......
The author on the Huffington Post opinion article was critizicing the liberal social policies designed to keep the black communities poor in order to preserve power. I don't see what black violence has to do with it. (In any case it is a trigger component of cyclical violence).
And, about the CNN one, are you aware that Ferguson is in the metropolitan area of St. Louis, Mo.?

And, about the CNN one, are you aware that Ferguson is in the metropolitan area of St. Louis, Mo.?

I'm well aware of where Ferguson is. I'm well aware of the history of the city too. Not sure what your point is about it being part of St Louis. For the city of StL metro area, the demographics are actually reversed.

The racial breakdown of the arrest rates reflect the racial breakdown of the criminal elements. How do you exclude violence from this point?

What social policies caused (forced?) a demographic change from 30% black to 70% in the course of 20-25 years for this one small city?

Are you aware that Ferguson is a city in it's own right?
[doublepost=1471919381,1471918995][/doublepost]
The author on the Huffington Post opinion article was critizicing the liberal social policies designed to keep the black communities poor in order to preserve power. I don't see what black violence has to do with it. (In any case it is a trigger component of cyclical violence).

I don't know how to make my point any clearer. She identified with being a victim of violence. She denied herself the opportuntity to be seen as rational, by ommitting the fact that the people committing the violence against black people, are, in the overwhelming majority, other black people.

You're still arguing from emotion.

Last edited:
@Podargus : I'm afraid we are mixing two different subjects, the Huffington Post article about poverty and demagogy in black communities, and the CNN one on the traffic-ticketing policies that end up targeting poor people, and that make black communities feel harassed as in Ferguson/St. Louis. This one reflects a common phenomena of marginalization happening all over the world.

@Podargus : I'm afraid we are mixing two different subjects, the Huffington Post article about poverty and demagogy in black communities, and the CNN one on the traffic-ticketing policies that end up targeting poor people, and that make black communities feel harassed as in Ferguson/St. Louis. This one reflects a common phenomena of marginalization happening all over the world.

I've tried to keep them seperate, but I also see both articles/opinions as being symbiotic.

The more I emphasise my point, the closer I go to being labelled a racist. The denial feeds on itself.

From an older, white male I'm friends with on Facebook, and Milwaukee resident. I posted it on FB a few days ago. Got his permission to share.

The link to their eventual, weak federal convictions.
I'm not understanding this post..? Is it supposed to show that whites are violent against blacks? the ones that were tried were given "light" sentences? I know murderers that are given lighter sentences then the ones convicted. The ones that were not prosecuted was due to lack of evidence.
What about the thousands of horrible Blatant race/hate crimes against whites that black Americans commit, and there are hundreds where the sentences don't fit the crime.
But you won't hear about them in the media... And there were no riots - white lives matter? What about ALL lives matter?

What about the white unarmed deaf/mute man that was just shot and killed by police?? All I hear are crickets http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-kills-unarmed-deaf-mute-man/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...sign-language-article-1.2760714?client=safari
[doublepost=1471920822,1471920550][/doublepost]
I've tried to keep them seperate, but I also see both articles/opinions as being symbiotic.

The more I emphasise my point, the closer I go to being labelled a racist. The denial feeds on itself.
Truth backed by statistics, is not racism. The lines are getting so blurry just so some can try to vilify the ones that don't believe the rhetoric

Last edited:

Actually I'm more interested in your criticism on both articles and I don't label anyone as anything. I also see both articles as being symbiotic and I'm certain your point of view will enrich mine. I don't argue with emotion (well, with humor, yes... :woot: ) but I respect everyone.

I think that's the issue with some of these sensitive posts, the extremist start screaming racist as soon as you voice a dissenting view point, its about balance and equality for all, but we have extremist on both sides of the issues

Actually I'm more interested in your criticism on both articles and I don't label anyone as anything. I also see both articles as being symbiotic and I'm certain your point of view will enrich mine. I don't argue with emotion (well, with humor, yes... :woot: ) but I respect everyone.

OK. Thanks for persisting. I think I see what you're saying now. I agree with you that you do try to be respectful to everyone here. It's a real quality of character that I sometimes wish I could apply more evenly.

My criticism of the two articles are seperate issues. Only really the one point from each. The first was not including the important fact that the victims of violence from black communities, are victims of their own demographic. I know that point has nothing to do with her overall point, and it wouldn't be an issue to me, had she refrained from declaring victim status for black people as victims of violence.

You don't get to cry "poor me" and not acknowledge the source of the violence. You don't get to include all black people in your argument as victims, while refusing to acknowledge them as perpetrators.

The left/media/SJW/BLM never address this.

Now the CNN article was about public transport and attempting to justify the riots. Why the arrest rates for Ferguson were thrown in there is a mystery to me. Well, not really.

If I may be so bold, it was thrown in there to muddy the waters. It was used with no recognition of the demographics, and criminal culture that is endemic to that city.

It is an outrageous statistic, I know. But not when it's put into the context of reality.

I'm not understanding this post..? Is it supposed to show that whites are violent against blacks? the ones that were tried were given "light" sentences? I know murderers that are given lighter sentences then the ones convicted. The ones that were not prosecuted was due to lack of evidence.
What about the thousands of horrible Blatant race/hate crimes against whites that black Americans commit, and there are hundreds where the sentences don't fit the crime.
But you won't hear about them in the media... And there were no riots - white lives matter? What about ALL lives matter?

These aren't even "whites" and "blacks", Francyne. These were multiple off-duty COPS against a completely innocent man whose only mistake was attending a party... a mistake he and his company were trying to correct.

Find me in the history of America an example of cops doing this to a white man. One. You can't. You won't. Because cops don't do this sort of thing to our people. And, riots? You know what our people riot about? Fucking sports events. Every year, there's a riot in a city or on a college campus because some team won or lost this or that.

If you can read that and miss the point, it's because you want to.

Crickets? Not on Facebook, huh? Not in a city like mine, either. This story went viral. It was featured on my local news. The article you posted was written up by Shaun King (you know, that dude conservatives believe is a fake black). It's on CNN. It's on NBCNews. If you google "Daniel H" it is the first thing that comes up.

The fact that you think crickets about this story speaks to the bubble you've encased yourself in.

And, hate crimes? Yeah, let's take a look at that. By victim, below. Mind you, blacks are about 12% of the population, and whites are about 63%.

140415_hate_crimes_by_race_2259_8f2eb71bfa345ac0.jpg

You're not stupid, Francyne. It comes across quite clearly in your posts. But you are sheltered as fuck, and as an adult, if you don't work to correct that, research your points before you spout them, I'll just disengage. What choice do I have, if you are intent on swimming in willful ignorance?

When black lives matter, ALL LIVES MATTER.

When black lives start to matter to black people, then I might actually start to give a fuck. Until that time, which is eternity, I shall not....give a fuck.

Just like you don't give a fuck about white lives, as 83% of white people are killed by white people. Do you care about women's lives? We hardly ever kill each other, but I don't see you triumphing an end to domestic violence.

It's cute when you're over the top. But when you're unironically regurgitating ignorant talking points, I has sadface.

I think, the statistics for hate crimes against white people are only recorded when it is impossible to deny. Major efforts by the judiciary and the media to stymie suggestions of a hate crime against whites, is the standard fare.

On the other foot, it's kinda the opposite. Any hint of a racist remark by an offender is enough.

That's just my observation.

I think, the statistics for hate crimes against white people are only recorded when it is impossible to deny. Major efforts by the judiciary and the media to stymie suggestions of a hate crime against whites, is the standard fare.

On the other foot, it's kinda the opposite. Any hint of a racist remark by an offender is enough.

That's just my observation.

Your observations about FBI statistics shouldn't be based on what you've seen on TV, and I don't feel like I should even need to say that to you. Go take a moment to review the methodology, yeah?

The reality in the U.S. justice system is that blacks are more quickly accused, villainized and convicted than any other race. They are sentenced longer than whites convicted of equivalent crimes. They encounter police more often even in affluent neighborhoods. So, not at all rhetorically, I ask: What leads you to believe there is a higher level of scrutiny when whites are the victim?

You don't see hate crimes against whites nearly as often because they don't occur nearly as often. I'm lily white. I have always lived in neighborhoods with plenty of black people. A black person has never laid a hand on me. I got my ass (face, actually) kicked by a white supremacist. Now, of course, my single anecdotal piece of evidence isn't meant to be the gospel on the subject. But, what are the odds, that me, living around all these black people, has only been assaulted by a skinhead, even though blacks outnumber skinheads by god-knows how much?

I am honestly evaded by what might lead you to think crimes against whites encounter more scrutiny. I have not encountered any evidence to support that belief. Sure, hate crimes against blacks garner more media attention, generally, but that's not what drives FBI statistics.
[doublepost=1472013820,1472012756][/doublepost]I have to say, you guys who challenge me (not wrongly so, necessarily) seem to think I've gone out and found statistics that back my chosen position. That's not at all the case. I used to be a Megan. I was a hardlined, white Libertarian (although she's solidly alt-right). Pete likes to reference my Ron Paul days. Yeah, that was me.

But I can't lay out an argument without doing excessive research. I can't. I review every study available. Every news source reporting. I want to make sure what I am saying is right.

The problem I encountered is that a lot of what I was saying was wrong. It goes back to my days in debate class. We ran a drill - we would pick a hot topic, and debate both sides. If the teacher could tell which side our inherent opinion lay, we failed the drill.

I was raised by a Libertarian. I have always tended toward the Libertarian way. The problem is, in the current economic/political environment, shit's not jiving with Libertarian theory. That's not necessarily a problem with Libertarianism, but it's just not playing out like theory said it would (private prisons being a prime example).

I'm not anti-ideology. I'm pro-data. And I have not yet been introduced to data in these conversations that debunks what I've found.

I used to bury people in links, but found no one read them. I can start back up, if someone wants to read them.

The FBI statistics record declared hate crimes. Do they investigate all crimes that are declared so? Do they make the declarations?

We could start with Milwaukee. Were any "hate crimes" declared from the assaults on white people during that? Have the assaults even been reported beyond what we saw on youtube?

Dallas? The President has declared it a hate crime, but what about the prosecutor?

My observations. I could go digging, but I suspect I'll only keep proving my point.

Last edited:
Just like you don't give a fuck about white lives, as 83% of white people are killed by white people. Do you care about women's lives? We hardly ever kill each other, but I don't see you triumphing an end to domestic violence.

It's cute when you're over the top. But when you're unironically regurgitating ignorant talking points, I has sadface.

Woman have choice. Don't be bad wife. Husband not beat you. Be good Babushka. I no send you gulag. You in politburo.

Stalin-Clap.gif

Last edited:
Back