• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

notchback

Insensitive Asshole
Bold Member!
Yes, I'm just another fng. Found the site yesterday whilst doing a search for my hometown of Sutherlin, Oregon. Didn't find what I was looking for though, because I ended up wasting my afternoon here. I'm in my 50's, wanted to be a cop growing up, served in the U.S. Army as an MP for a couple of years, went to college and got a degree in law enforcement, then found out that I was too much of a sarcastic asshole to be a cop. Went back to school and got a degree in history so I could teach. Found out that I hate kids and said fuck it. I've never held a job for more than 2 years. Lucky for me I married a cute teenage girl who became a college professor so I can afford to keep changing jobs. Took a full 17 years off of work to be a stay at home dad while the wife worked. We'll celebrate our 26th anniversary next week. My summer job for the past three years has been running a Mint distillery. It would be loads of fun but I hate the heat. Since I hate the cold even more, I usually don't work during the winter. I was an professional sales person for years working on a straight commission basis and did extremely well at it until I got tired of people. I especially hate dumb people. Ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is forever.

So, in a nutshell, I hate people, I'm socially awkward, I'm in love with Nell and I'm going to fuck Pete's gorilla.

Respect bruh...
We all are in love with Nell.
about the gorilla... really? It has been doing a lot of strange things with otters... Yup... you take them out from their natural habitat (Africa) and they... well...

Yes, I'm just another fng. Found the site yesterday whilst doing a search for my hometown of Sutherlin, Oregon. Didn't find what I was looking for though, because I ended up wasting my afternoon here. I'm in my 50's, wanted to be a cop growing up, served in the U.S. Army as an MP for a couple of years, went to college and got a degree in law enforcement, then found out that I was too much of a sarcastic asshole to be a cop. Went back to school and got a degree in history so I could teach. Found out that I hate kids and said fuck it. I've never held a job for more than 2 years. Lucky for me I married a cute teenage girl who became a college professor so I can afford to keep changing jobs. Took a full 17 years off of work to be a stay at home dad while the wife worked. We'll celebrate our 26th anniversary next week. My summer job for the past three years has been running a Mint distillery. It would be loads of fun but I hate the heat. Since I hate the cold even more, I usually don't work during the winter. I was an professional sales person for years working on a straight commission basis and did extremely well at it until I got tired of people. I especially hate dumb people. Ignorance can be fixed but stupidity is forever.

So, in a nutshell, I hate people, I'm socially awkward, I'm in love with Nell and I'm going to fuck Pete's gorilla.

Best intro ever.

What would you do if I told you it was Cell, in memory of the place where I was born?
As in prison?
I would want to know the details.
Not everyone locked up should be.
The war on drugs comes to mind.
If it was a cellar then I would want to know all about that too.

I wanted to hate you but couldn't. So, here's a cookie. First one out of the pack, so it's fresh.

Wait, take the second cookie. First one is for Nell. :D

Back