• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/183212937-story
I bet some trainjng is going to happen after this. At least he didn't huff Dust Off in his car.

Kenneth Wisham stopped breathing and the employees called 911. Wisham was transported to the hospital in critical condition, but later died.

During an investigation, the Medical Examiner determined Wisham died of mechanical asphyxia due to restraint and that Wisham had 15 broken ribs.

The three Walmart employees charged were Nathan Allen Higgins, 35, who was a support manager; Crucelis Nunez, 23, who was a customer service manager, and Randall Eugene Toko, 58, who was in loss prevention.

Walmart issued a statement Friday afternoon:

Our hearts go out to everyone affected by these events. The status of the associates involved continues to be reviewed. We'll continue working with law enforcement officials, as we have from the beginning, while conducting our own review.

They can't avoid a lawsuit on this one, good shit.

I'll never understand why any retail employee would do anything but call proper authorities in situations like this. Why get physically involved with some dope stealing merchandise that's insured, why care if your employer is getting ripped off anyways? "Oh walmart treats me soooo good and pays me sooo well, i'll put my life on the line to stop a shoplifter!" Ridiculous. These people deserve jail time just for being idiots, let alone cuz they killed a guy.

Dead crook, 3 fucktards who;s lives will be destroyed by the law, and walmart will lose hopefully millions in a settlement.

Great fucking story. Really not a negative to be found here.

This has been big news at my store.
We've been warned that as associates, we aren't to chase suspects. Duh. We know.
Evidently AP chased a man here years ago who was then promptly hit by a car. Wish I had been here for that.
Hell, we don't even have AP currently. Managers are playing security... when they have the time, which is NEVER.

We were told never ever to confront or chase a shoplifter or thief, leave that to loss prevention. That was their job. You can watch them, follow them but never ever get in their face, touch or chase them. These associates were wrong regardless of their position within the store.

Back