• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
23rsbqc.jpg
The violent relationship between a couple ended after a night of drinking when a 30-year-old woman fatally stabbed the father of her two children in their Milwaukee home.

Melissa M. Jelks told police she thought Timothy R. Adams would "catch the knife" when she lunged at him with it because he would "typically catch it" during such incidents, the complaint says.

The incident began with an argument "over petty stuff" that escalated into a physical confrontation, during which Adams armed himself with a small baseball bat and Jelks grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Earlier that evening, Jelks and Adams went to Jelks' sister's house to play cards and dominoes. Adams drank three beers before they left their home and two cups of vodka and at least two more beers while at the sister's home.

Jelks drank two cups of vodka during the visit, and the couple began arguing when they returned home about 10 p.m., according to the complaint. During the argument, Jelks demanded that Adams leave the residence and called police.

Before officers arrived, Adams came out of a bedroom with a small, wooden toy bat, and Jelks armed herself with a knife. The two struggled over the knife in their children's bedroom, where Jelks was cut on a forearm when Adams tried to pull the knife away from her, according to the complaint.

When Adams dropped the bat and Jelks pushed him against a bedroom wall, he came at her, and she stabbed him in the abdomen, the complaint says.

Adams ran out of the room and lay on the living room floor, where Jelks applied a wet cloth to his wound and called police.

Jelks told police there had been violence between her and Adams in the past, saying that he had bitten her on the face and she had bitten him in the chest, the complaint says. She said he had a scar on his left arm and side from where she had slashed him with a razor, and that she once stabbed him in the back of the neck with a screwdriver, according to the complaint. No record of these attacks could be found in online state court records.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/40581232.html

I love showing articles like this to my husband that way he can see that our arguments are no where near as bad as they could be.

The two struggled over the knife in their children's bedroom, where Jelks was cut on a forearm when Adams tried to pull the knife away from her, according to the complaint.

When Adams dropped the bat and Jelks pushed him against a bedroom wall, he came at her, and she stabbed him in the abdomen, the complaint says.

Adams ran out of the room and lay on the living room floor, where Jelks applied a wet cloth to his wound and called police.

This happened in their kids bedroom? Right there, in front of the kids, she flashes a knife and stabs their daddy in the abdomen.

Those poor kids, what a hellish place they were living in, to see such horrible violence on a regular basis, and then to witness their mummy kill their daddy.

I hope she loses all contact with those kids otherwise she will just be a constant reminder to them of that horror. Bless them.

He fucked that ??????
Killing him was doing the guy a favour.

She looks like an angry dude in a monkey skullcap.
The 5 o'clock shadow is throwing me.

Back