• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Louis Black, Katt Williams, Tim Minchin, nothing in common but the ability to make me laugh 'til I cry.

Hey @JackBurton...out of curiosity who DO you like? Respect? Or actually find attractive, other than yourself and Kurt Russell?

Weird and disruptive question.

I will answer as it applies to comedians though, since that's the only fucktard i singled out in this thread.

Some top favs include Rodney Dangerfield, Louis CK, George Carlin, Hannibal Burress, and the late great Mitch Hedberg.

Disruptive? That's funny.
Seriously, you pass judgement on people 9/10 threads with little to no information. "She's ugly!" "They're trash!"
Is it your shitty personality, lack of real life friends and accomplishments or small dick you feel better about when doing this?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-14/woman-mauled-by-tiger-to-sue-beijing-wildlife-park
A woman who was mauled by a tiger after getting out of her car at a wild animal park in Beijing is suing the park, saying she was not fully informed of the park's dangers and left the vehicle because she was carsick.
The woman, surnamed Zhao, was seeking 2 million yuan ($392,000) in compensation from Badaling Wildlife World, the Beijing Times reported
Ms Zhao said a park official in a nearby vehicle failed to come to the rescue.

She also told the newspaper she signed an agreement not to exit her vehicle without knowing what it was and thinking it was some kind of registration to enter the park.

The park will only consider compensating the family out of a moral obligation, Mr Cao added.
They have already settled on 1.2 million yuan ($235,000) in compensation on the death of Ms Zhao's mother, the newspaper said.

Fucktard didn't read, doesn't know what a tiger is, is a greedy bitch taht wants money.

Why is a communist nation allowing people to file lawsuits anyways?

The type of woman who contributed to her mother's death because she got out of a car in front of lions and tigers in order to YELL at her husband is the type of woman who would blame someone else.

Because her mother stepped in and got dragged away and died.
Yeah, I knew that, but didn't know if she had ultimately survived her own well deserved injuries. Now she claims she was carsick, and that's why she got out. She's really scraping to make everything someone else's fault, and I'm somewhere between slapping the taste out of her mouth, or throwing her back to the tiger.

When people file lawsuits like this, I always have to wonder.... is it 100% greed, or is it partially a mechanism to alleviate some of their guilt?

After the incident, she probably (hopefully, considering she's a human and considering the outcome) felt like a monster. I'm sure when she got home her friends and family were desperately trying to help her think it wasn't all her fault which is exactly how you support loved ones.

Maybe people hear too much support and think that maybe, just maybe if they hear it wasn't all them in court that they're maybe not the killer they thought they were? Maybe it's all peer pressure from hearing comforting people telling her it's not her fault? Obviously she's an international laughingstock, maybe she thought it would alter public opinion?

Or maybe she's just successfully a greedy little twat. Totally possible too. I hate that she won though, I wish she had to pay a bill for bone removal instead.

Hmmm... stay in the safety of your vehicle & be car sick? or jump out & be tiger chow?
Tough decision! :rolleyes:

Darwinism at it's best!

I'm a horrible person...I only feel sympathy for the tiger.
That's HIS home and that ding bat was invading his space.
He was doing what wild animals do, and I hope he doesn't get euthanized.

Yeah, I knew that, but didn't know if she had ultimately survived her own well deserved injuries. Now she claims she was carsick, and that's why she got out. She's really scraping to make everything someone else's fault, and I'm somewhere between slapping the taste out of her mouth, or throwing her back to the tiger.
Ahhh, I understand.

My vote is back to the tiger.

Maybe there was a bee in the car? Lol
My first car accident ever, when I was 16, involved a bee!
Stung me right in my ear, I jerked the wheel & hit a phone pole!

The only bee to blame in this case tho is the bee-otch who decided to get out of the car to yell at her husband & in the process, caused her mother's death!

Back