• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.inquisitr.com/3363678/al...dle-of-the-night-tells-abductor-how-dare-you/

The circumstances of Aleah’s disappearance are still unclear. Police said the family’s home was left unlocked, and the girl’s mother said she could have been simply carried out of the home in the middle of the night.

“I’m 5’2, 170 pounds and I can put my daughter over my shoulder,” Beckerle said. “She’s dead weight. She can kind of sit up a little bit, but only for so long. Somebody can pick her up, put her over their shoulder and walk out. If she’s disturbed in the middle of the night, she’s not going to scream or anything.”

Can we look at motive for a second here? Who, other than the family, would have a reason for walking into an unlocked house, picking up this girl and leaving with her with no wheelchair or meds? And no one woke up during this surely graceful kidnapping? No ransom is being sought. There's no "issue" (custody battle, right to die, neglect) going on otherwise to which she'd be the pawn.

The only other thing I can come up with is someone wanted a very compliant person, almost like a corpse, but warm, to do with as they please. :bag: I hope not but you know it's a possibility.

The only other thing I can come up with is someone wanted a very compliant person, almost like a corpse, but warm, to do with as they please. :bag: I hope not but you know it's a possibility.

That was my only other thought but it was fleeting. Still...it could happen, I suppose but i still wonder how they could "carry out" the crime with no one being awakened.

They way mom described her daughter sounds fucked up to me. She said she was "dead weight" just sounded off to me. Saying she wouldn't scream if disturbed at night and the door was left unlocked...

Maybe I'm wrong and someone really did come in and kidnap her but I seriously doubt it. Mom's description of it sounds cold to me.

Maybe I'm wrong and someone really did come in and kidnap her

But why and who would know she was there except people that know her, you would have

to be in the inner circle to know she was there at all. It not like this was an up and

walking around child who was kidnapped on her way to school, she didn't have enemies,

and she didn't have a boat load of friends.

I don't believe the Mother at all.

Last edited:
The circumstances of Aleah’s disappearance are still unclear. Police said the family’s home was left unlocked, and the girl’s mother said she could have been simply carried out of the home in the middle of the night.

“I’m 5’2, 170 pounds and I can put my daughter over my shoulder,” Beckerle said. “She’s dead weight. She can kind of sit up a little bit, but only for so long. Somebody can pick her up, put her over their shoulder and walk out. If she’s disturbed in the middle of the night, she’s not going to scream or anything.”

She seems overly determined to present a possible scenario in which she is clear of guilt. She may not be lying, but it sets off my hinky meter.

One part sticks out to me in the suspicious statement from Mom . Apart from how she insists how easy it would be to take her Daughter-(I'm confident no one can easily and quietly sling a 19 year old disabled child over their shoulder . I've worked in care and you cannot lift people easily . I would even struggle to carry my sleeping 6 year old ) it's the part where she said this -

" I had her for 19 years "

Not I HAVE had her , I HAD her . Past tense . Slip of the tongue or her dialect I don't know . But I still see that as odd.

Sometimes guilty people talk an awful lot as they're trying to set the scene and look innocent . It doesn't take much to make a small mistake in what one is saying as you ramble on . It's hard to keep up pretence unless you believe it yourself .

Hoping I'm wrong but truly cannot see any other way , apart from the terrible thought of a perv/ pervs taking her . Stranger things have happened so we will see .

My guess is she was taken by a pedophile who has been watching the family for sometime to figure out the family routine. He pounced at a time the family and Aleah were most vulnerable and feeling safe in their own home. He lives very close by. It could be someone they know but would never suspect would do this. After reading every article I could find on this abduction...thats my theory. I really hope they find Aleah. She has to be terrified being away from her normal surroundings and family.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/push-alerts/searchers-find-body-it-is-not-aleah-beckerle

Texas Equusearch officials tells us searchers have found a body along Pigeon Creek Greenway near Diamond Avenue. But we are told the body is NOT Aleah Beckerle.

Evansville Police say the body was found by kayakers. They do not believe it to be suspicious.

This is a developing story and we will bring you updates as soon as we g

It is not Aleah.

Evansville Police say the body was found by kayakers. They do not believe it to be suspicious.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

What the absolute fuck?
[doublepost=1470689620,1470689412][/doublepost]
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -

The girlfriend of Debra Wollner who was arrested in connection with the Aleah Beckerle case talked exclusively with us on Friday.

"We are a tight family! And we love Aleah! And God, I really really really wish that this had never happened," said Donna Robertson, Aleah's cousin, and girlfriend of Wollner.

Debra Wollner made her first court appearance on Friday and Donna Robertson was there to hear Wollner's arraignment.

Police say a video leaked of 51-year-old Debra Wollner allegedly holding a man against his will. Police say Wollner beat the victim for hours with a metal pipe, then forced him to make a false confession in Aleah's disappearance. Police also noted that at least two other people were involved in this assault.

During Wollner's court hearing, the judge said Robertson and or Wollner possessed a deadly weapon that was used in this assault of the victim.
Robertson told us she was shocked to hear her alleged involvement in this assault.

"I wasn't there. I wasn't part of anything like that," said Robertson. "My part in this is to search for Aleah. This is just to search for Aleah. You know, that's my cousin and I'm searching for her-to bring her home. And this is totally...blew me out of the water. I'm totally shocked now even more because my name was mentioned!"

Debra Wollner was hysterical during her arraignment. While hearing her charges, Wollner repeatedly shook her head, breaking down in tears. Wollner told the judge, "I don't understand what those charges mean," and said, "I'm innocent."

Wollner's long list of charges includes conspiracy to commit criminal confinement and confinement armed with a deadly weapon. Overall Wollner is facing eight counts of felonies and is being held on a $20,000 bond.

"I do not want people to get distracted on this and to not stop searching for Aleah," said Robertson. "I want everyone to stop thinking this family is any less than they were before this happened."
http://www.fox19.com/story/32697899/aleah-beckerles-cousin-speaks-out-after-girlfriends-arrest

This just gets worse. Unfortunately I think this poor girl is oviously dead and the family had some involvement. :pout:

I don't quite know what that last article was even talking about...

Someone named Debra Wollner was arrested due to a video that shows her beating a man and demanding that he admit to a part in Aleah's case? And that in her court appearance, she says that she doesn't know anything at all about it, though I would assume that there is a video in evidence? I'm so confused by the whole thing. Her connection to Aleah is through Aleah's cousin, Donna Robertson, who supposedly was also charged with the crime?

And lithiumgirl, I also love the name Aleah. I have a cousin named Maleah and I always adored that one, but I think I like Aleah more.

I call bullshit! That can't be a woman!

I'm assuming someone from the Sheriff’s dept. Or the county jail, would have had to check. To be sure ......

From the above link

Arrest Age:51
Block: N 2nd Ave
City: Evansville, Indiana 47710

This article mentions that she has a "romantic relationship" with a male member of Aleah's family. One can only wonder what he looks like.

http://archive.courierpress.com/new...appearance--39473aba-b2a1-2a24-389233191.html

By the sounds of the characters this poor kid was surrounded by :wtf::YOW:
Maybe... she miraculously jumped up and ran like hell away from these weirdo's herself :bye:.

... But seriously :shifty: this is shady as fuck.

That does sound more likely, doesn't it? I just re-read the article, and it looks like I got it wrong. It says ...

'Wollner is in a romantic relationship with one of Beckerle's family members"

This whole family is trash. They tortured a poor homeless dude to get him to confess to something I'm pretty sure they know he didn't do.

Back