• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/29/police-girl-14-slits-teen-throat-in-hope-1st-kill.html
HUDSON, Wis. – A 14-year-old northwestern Wisconsin girl who told police she was a psychopath looking for her first kill is accused of cycling to the home of her brother's girlfriend, beating the girl and slitting her throat.

The Eau Claire Leader-Telegram reports that the teenager, of New Richmond, is charged as an adult with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She is in juvenile custody.

A criminal complaint filed Thursday says police found the 15-year-old victim Wednesday morning on her bedroom floor bleeding heavily from the face and neck. The victim told police she was in bed when she was attacked and cut with shards from broken bowls.
[....]
14-year-old girl told investigators she wanted to scare the victim to leave the area.

New Richmond is 45 miles east of Minneapolis.

Cant wait to read about the type of upbringing this young lady has recieved. Im sure mom was out the picture for the most part. Had a SO that was more important than her kids, had kids young, and all the usual excuses for why she bears no responsibility for her daughters actions. The usual fucking bullshit. And it just goes on and on. Fuckin' sick of it. Self entitled teens are high on my list of people i hate to be around. My age is showing i guess.

Cant wait to read about the type of upbringing this young lady has recieved. Im sure mom was out the picture for the most part. Had a SO that was more important than her kids, had kids young, and all the usual excuses for why she bears no responsibility for her daughters actions. The usual fucking bullshit. And it just goes on and on. Fuckin' sick of it. Self entitled teens are high on my list of people i hate to be around. My age is showing i guess.

Lots of kids are born bad.
[doublepost=1469816105,1469816075][/doublepost]
Not a fan of teenagers :finger::finger:
... and this just checks off one more reason I never wanted kids :finger::finger: all set!

Kids are fucking trash. They are without a doubt the worst type of people.

Seriously wtf is this? I need more info. I'll be back..
[doublepost=1469816258,1469816152][/doublepost]
MADISON, Wis. — A 14-year-old Wisconsin girl tried to kill her brother's girlfriend, slitting her throat and telling her during the attack that she was a psychopath looking for her first kill, according to investigators.

Kali Jade Bookey of New Richmond, a city of 8,400 people about 35 miles east of Minneapolis, was charged as an adult Thursday with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She was being held without bail Friday in juvenile custody pending a preliminary hearing Aug. 8. Her attorney, Barbara Miller, didn't immediately respond to an email or a voicemail seeking comment.

According to a criminal complaint, which the Eau Claire Leader-Telegram first reported about, Bookey called the St. Croix County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday morning to report that two men in a green pickup truck had tried to abduct her while she was riding her bike.

She told the men that her brother's girlfriend was home alone and they should take her instead. Deputies responded to the girlfriend's trailer and found her in a bedroom bleeding profusely. The 15-year-old girl was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

There, she told investigators that Bookey had attacked her. She said she was sleeping in her bedroom when Bookey, dressed in black, appeared in her room and put her hands over her mouth. A struggle ensued and Bookey punched her in the face multiple times and broke two bowls over her head. Bookey used one of the bowl shards to cut her and slit her throat, she said.

The victim said Bookey asked her if she wanted to die or bleed out, so she opted to bleed out, the complaint states. Bookey told the victim she had been biking by her house and noting the times when she was alone, and she described herself as a crazy psychopath looking for her first kill, saying she probably would kill again. Bookey then told her to "have a nice afterlife" and left the trailer.

According to investigators, Bookey initially stuck to her story about being abducted when investigators questioned her. She later said she hated the girl because the girl made her brother happier than she could. She said she knew the girlfriend's mother left her alone three days in a row, the complaint states.

Bookey said she left her house around 4 a.m. on her bike and rode 11 miles to the girlfriend's trailer, investigators stated. She wanted to scare her so she and her mother would move away and her brother would "come back to the family." Bookey confirmed many of the details of the attack that investigators had learned from the girlfriend.

Authorities said Bookey told them she didn't want the victim to die, but that she wanted her to pass out from blood loss so she could leave.

Bookey said she had been thinking about attacking the girlfriend for about a week and a half and planned out how she would do it during other bike rides.

Bookey's mother, Dawn Bookey, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that her family had no idea that her daughter was apparently plotting to attack the girlfriend.

"We had no clue," the mother said. "There were no signs. We're all very, very sad."

She declined to comment further.

http://www.startribune.com/new-richmond-girl-allegedly-attacked-brother-s-girlfriend/388644511/
[doublepost=1469816308][/doublepost]Her FB I think
https://www.facebook.com/kali.bergheart

"We had no clue," the mother said. "There were no signs. We're all very, very sad."

Oh there were clues...I would bet my dog.

(I really like my dog...so when ever I offer him up as a wager I'm pretty confident that

I'm right...I don't want you guys thinking I'm caviller about throwing him on the

table like I do sometimes)

I think at 14 years old this is where she makes her transition from being a psychopath to someones cute little bitch.

Indeed. I remember too well being one, and then getting the arrogance and self righteousness beat outta me. Ah fun times :p Seriously, this kid needs to be dropped somewhere, like off of the empire state building and told to flap her arms. Oh yeah Jack, here is your crap as promised :p
Dog-Poop-Mulan-e1457321877609.jpg

Well this is going to make getting a date kinda difficult in the future. What is in the water in that house?

MADISON, WI – Police have charged a 14-year-old girl with attempted murder after she tried to kill her brother’s girlfriend by slitting her throat and telling her she was a psychopath looking for her first kill.

According to investigators, Kali Bookey called police Wednesday morning to report that two men in a pickup truck had tried to abduct her while she was riding her bike. She claimed she talked the men into abducting her brother’s 15-year-old girlfriend instead since she was home alone.

When police arrived at the girlfriend’s trailer, they found her bleeding profusely in her bedroom and she was rushed to the hospital. There she would tell investigators that it was Bookey who had attacked her.

She said she was asleep when Bookey woke her up and put her hands over her mouth. The two got into a struggle and Bookey punched the girl multiple times in the face and broke two bowls over her head. She said Bookey used a shard from one of the broken bowls to slit her throat at least four times.

Bookey told the girl she had been biking 11 miles to her trailer and noting the times when her mother left her at the trailer alone. Bookey allegedly told the girl she was a psychopath looking for her first kill. She then asked the girl if she would rather die now or bleed out.

The girl opted to bleed to death so Bookey left, telling the girl to “have a nice afterlife” as she was leaving.

Bookey was then picked up by police and she admitted she made up the story about the abductors. She said she hated the girl because she made her brother happier than she could and decided to scare her so she and her mother would move away and her brother would “come back to the family.”

Bookey has been charged as an adult with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She is being held without bail in the Northwest Regional Juvenile Detention Center pending a preliminary hearing on Aug. 8. If convicted, she is looking at a possible 40 years in prison.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

71rSW__aywM

Continue reading...

Girl should've cleaned her room. Multiple bowls for someone to smash over your head? C'mon, now. Wonder how serious this girl was because knives are pretty damn easy to come by but she improvised instead

I hope she gets the full 40 years so she doesn't have the opportunity to keep practicing and honing her skills. I'm glad her first kill failed. It seems she is really obsessed with her own brother. I had to laugh at the fake story she told about being abducted and telling her abductors that they should take the other girl since she was home alone. I'm sure the cops knew right away that something wasn't right.

March 16, 2017

A 15-year-old girl charged with trying to kill her brother’s girlfriend last year had her adult charges in St. Croix County Court in Hudson dismissed Wednesday in favor of charges in juvenile court.

Court records indicate three felony counts, including attempted first-degree intentional homicide, were dismissed against Kali J. Bookey. The records indicate two felony charges will be filed against her when she reaches age 17.

Defense attorney John Kucinski last week outlined for the Leader-Telegram the agreement, which called for Bookey to plead guilty in juvenile court and be sentenced to Copper Lake School at Irma under the serious juvenile offender program for up to three years. She appeared Wednesday in juvenile court.

Kucinski said the agreement also called for Bookey to be charged with two class H felonies and be subject to eight years of probation at age 17. He said the juvenile and adult charges “would be expungable,” meaning it was possible there would be no public record of any of the convictions.

Bookey, will not receive credit for her time spent at the center when she is sent to Copper Lake. It's possible Bookey could be released from Copper Lake before she reaches age 17.

Judge Eric Lundell earlier heard testimony in a reverse waiver hearing, at which the defense requested the case was better served in juvenile rather than adult court. Wednesday's agreement negated the need for a decision.

Bookey was accused of seriously beating, punching and slashing another New Richmond girl.

Two psychologists’ reports say Bookey would be of extremely low risk to re-offend with proper treatment for her “substantial” mental health needs.

Bookey reportedly planned the attack on the 15-year-old girl in July because she believed the girl was causing upheaval within her family. Bookey reportedly hid her appearance, practiced breathing exercises to prepare herself for the assault, punched the girl 20 to 30 times in the head, tried to suffocate her, wore gloves, kicked her twice in the head and stabbed her in the neck with shards that required more than 100 stitches to repair.

Bookey fabricated a story about being assaulted by two masked men to explain her dried blood and bruises, telling police that she told the “assailants” of the victim’s address. Police found the victim “crying for help.”
http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/Front-Page/2017/03/16/Girl-moved-to-juvenile-court.html

Latest posts

Back