• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
EVERGREEN, Colo. -- David and Shaylee Meurer will never leave their car doors unlocked again.

The young Evergreen couple did not lock the doors on either car Wednesday night and when they woke up the next morning, they found a big – little surprise inside their SUV -- a bear cub.

“I was heading out to a church meeting this morning,” David Meurer told Denver7, “and I saw my wife’s car door open.”

He said he walked over, closed the door and then walked to his car.

“I heard a growl and saw my vehicle shaking,” he said. “I realized it was a bear. He was pushing the horn and waking up my neighbor.”

“He came inside and woke me up,” David’s wife, Shaylee said. “He said, ‘There’s a bear in the car.’”

That’s when their neighbor, awaked by the horn honking, came down the hill.

He fetched some pots and pans, asked the Meurers for their car keys then proceeded to unlock and open one of the doors. He then started banging the pans together.

The bear cub exited the car and ran off into the woods.

Shaylee, a singer, videotaped the bear release and posted the video on her online vlog:
(See video below. HOLY SHIT!!!)

“When I looked inside, I could tell he’d been in there a while, tearing it up,” said Kevin John Henry Miller.

“I was just like, ‘Oh my gosh,’” Shaylee Meurer said. “I couldn’t believe it. I know bears are powerful but I didn’t realize they could do that much damage to where the car isn’t even recognizable.”

David Meurer told Denver7 that he spoke with his insurance agent and was told the damage was covered under their liability policy.

“But if they’re listening, Morrison Insurance Agency, they’re in Colorado, Chip Morrison, I’m hoping you’ll cover it.”

Miller said he believes the cub may have been orphaned. He said he saw a Momma bear in the neighborhood several days ago, but hasn’t seen her since.

He said this is a good reminder to lock your car doors, whether you live in the city or the mountains.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-doors-unlocked-finds-big-surprise-in-the-car
This is her video from her vlog. Holy shit look at the damage to the car.

That woman is hideous. Why the fuck is it necessary to point the video at your own face at any point of this? Show us the fucking bear and let it be. Seriously what a shit video, there's like a single second of bear footage and the rest is this ugly ass woman talking into the camera while its pointed at her hideous face. VOMIT.

That woman is hideous. Why the fuck is it necessary to point the video at your own face at any point of this? Show us the fucking bear and let it be. Seriously what a shit video, there's like a single second of bear footage and the rest is this ugly ass woman talking into the camera while its pointed at her hideous face. VOMIT.

Absolutely (except for the comment about her looks)! Why do people feel the need to do a running commentary or keep showing their faces in videos like this. Just shoot it and let it speak for itself or put a written explanation at the beginning of the video.

Absolutely (except for the comment about her looks)! Why do people feel the need to do a running commentary or keep showing their faces in videos like this. Just shoot it and let it speak for itself or put a written explanation at the beginning of the video.

It's cuz their lives aren't interesting and don't really matter. Even something as wild and fun and cool as a fucking bear cub infiltrating your car, scaring the shit out of you, and tearing it to shreds can't make their lives the least bit more interesting or exciting. People like this are either blissfully unaware of this and so full of themselves that they think people will actuall give a shit about em, or they deep down recognize it and it scares them, so they do all this in a pathetic, futile attempt to overcompensate and salvage some remnant of self worth or value.

Bunch of fucking losers. I blame the internet.

He said this is a good reminder to lock your car doors, whether you live in the city or the mountains.
They should be locked even when you are in the car!

Bears are way more agile and smarter than one would think. Here's a video showing just how easily a bear can open a truck door. This bear was a serial break in artist in Maple Ridge BC. He broke into this family's car before he did the truck. He was also the main suspect in a series of vehicle break ins in the area. They suspect he even broke into a Porsche.

In all reality a locked door does nothing to stop a bear from entering. A bear can rip open a car as easily as they can open a can.

Back