• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

OctavBotnar

Masked robbers did this to gran as she was sat in her wheelchair at home
Police have called the attack on Barbara Dransfield 'vile' - and the thugs fled with just worthless fishing equipment
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/masked-robbers-gran-sat-wheelchair-11648104
  • Police have called the attack on Barbara Dransfield 'vile' - and the thugs fled with just worthless fishing equipment

JS95399917.jpg

Barbara Dransfield sits injured after the attack in her own home
"This is the face of disabled gran Barbara Dransfield - moments after she was viciously battered about the head by masked robbers armed with metal bars while she sat in her wheelchair in her own home.

The second upsetting photograph (below) shows 63-year-old Barbara, who has one leg, sat on her bed at North Manchester General Hospital .

JS95399918.jpg

Barbara Dransfield in hospital

they could have just stuck her in the corner and took what they wanted but they had to hurt her anyway. WTF is right.:(

She looks so much like Macs mom from Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

And i have now laughed while viewing a thread about an 80 year old, one legged disabled woman who got the shit beat out of her by a couple of robbers. Good stuff.

28 MAY 2017

A disabled gran who suffered horrific injuries at the hands of masked robbers who burst into her home has spoken of her ordeal.

Barbara Dransfield, who has a prosthetic leg, was subjected to a vicious beating at the hands of Nathan Lee Clark and Stephen Mortin.

Now Clark, 24, has been jailed for 19 years, while Morton, 23, has been jailed for 18 years.

Both were found guilty of conspiracy to rob at trial which heard they forced their way into her home armed with a knife and a baseball bat.

The pair demanded money from Barbara and when she refused she was subjected to a brutal assault, which left her with a fractured skull, multiple facial fractures, and injuries to her arms.

“I got hit eight, nine times in my face, blood were just pouring everywhere, I just thought I were gonna die. I remember being put in the ambulance once the police and my hubby come home. I don’t remember anything after that ‘til I woke up in intensive care, two weeks after it happened, ‘cos I ended up on life support then I ended up having a tracheotomy, every bone in my face was broken, and my top palate, my jaw was broken eight places, I just can’t get over it.

“19 years and 19 years, it’s a long time. Let’s hope they suffer now. All I can do now is just try and put it behind me, how long it’s gonna take I don’t know.”
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...lood-pouring-everywhere-gran-barbara-13100203
Manchester-Attack-Drugs-Barbara-Dransfield-Stephen-Mortin-Nathan-Clark-Ashton-Lyne-GMP-956464.jpg

That is actually a fairly appropriate sentence (if they have to serve it all). Surprising. I will refrain from making a snarky pony jab. :angelic:

Back